You'd think Metal listeners would be less SJW

Anybody want to knowledge drop on morons in this thread?

reddit.com/r/Metal/comments/6h3knb/arghoslent_flogging_the_cargo_death/

Anyone standing up for whites is voted to hell with moronic arguments.

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/thepitch/1500-how-metal-can-make-the-world-a-better-place-for-metalheads/
youtu.be/B8xdterGWM4?t=201
youtube.com/watch?v=pqHi_aZQ9EU
youtu.be/LZ1Y8knUOFU
youtube.com/watch?v=M9BFPllUhsM
youtube.com/watch?v=Pbr1ibazAC8
youtube.com/watch?v=WV58DVDogr4
youtube.com/watch?v=q1jrO5PBXvs
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3ub1SUYfg
reddit.com/r/Metal/comments/6h3knb/arghoslent_flogging_the_cargo_death/diw61eo/
youtube.com/watch?v=5j7zlZmrMi4
youtube.com/watch?v=RJrBPEXJEOY
youtube.com/watch?v=6-Blb1ozmrM
youtu.be/ZhbYsjl-k9s
youtube.com/watch?v=b7u00zEzscQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6vtqScEq85s
reddit.com/r/Metal/comments/6h3knb/arghoslent_flogging_the_cargo_death/diwa04s/
youtube.com/watch?v=EjGUBiKh4vs
youtube.com/watch?v=F9HYXwjB62E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Metal is degenerate. What did you expect?

I call out for assistance in a tiny thread of little significance. But if some aid could be given in a faggot reddit thread I would be so grateful.

Metal is majority white ethnically, but in cases I see your point. The band in question, Arghoslent, has contributed amazing music with a fiery passion for white rights and civilizational contribution. The very album cover is an ode to the decadence we now face.

So if you returned the favor by fucking with reddit SJW metalheads it would mean a lot to me.

Pic related.

It's reddit, what did you expect?
>#notallmetalheads

This is how fucking dumb they are. They sit there enjoying this musically gifted band and think they are fans who stand above the message being shouted into their ears. They can't resist the music because it's so good but they get mixed feelings of guilt for white pride.

We inherit
Corrupt are not few
Degeneration is now complete
Corrupted youth who have
No strength left
No carry on eugenic struggles
Are purged in the fires
Of our unholy war

>Metal is majority white ethnically
So is folk music but those fags have done nothing but write faggy leftist lullabies for about a century.

Had a listen to that band, it's degenerate, dissonant trash. I was kekking out loud it was such trash. Anyone with decent taste would do the same.

>inb4 muh metal is 21st century classical music
Scale runs are fucking cringeworthy when they aren't being done within the context of a piece.

If it's not to your taste I don't mind. I just think people in this thread have their heads so far up their asses they think what they say is 100% true and it's just so cringeworthy.

Serves me right for getting involved in r/metal

Faggy outsiders trying to identifty with other groups of faggy outsiders.

Metal is for retards

>the city of meal in the current year 2017
pitchfork.com/thepitch/1500-how-metal-can-make-the-world-a-better-place-for-metalheads/

So most of Sup Forums thinks music like this sucks:

youtu.be/B8xdterGWM4?t=201

A band with great melodies that is ideologically consistent. Well, to each his own.

stay weak, faggots

I like their image, and dont mind the edge. Other than the terrible logo set in "it's gonna take me forever to untangle this barbed-wire" font, of course. The music itself isnt of my tastes and I can't really comment on it.

Personally, I just feel like the majority of fans in any genre are reddit-tier faggots.

>be metal
>be technically difficult to play
>be metal guitarist
>spend a years mastering sweeps
>become brainwashed through your burden
>be blind to the fact that metal sounds like shit
good job you stupid white nigger

Why is your flag not BLM?

youtube.com/watch?v=pqHi_aZQ9EU

Above the steaming jungle
Lies snowy heights of honor
Foundations of empire are laid
On sweating backs of nigger slaves

I mean their message is great but for most people who aren't into the metal scene, the sound itself is too abrasive. It's like forcing someone who's never been to Sup Forums to listen to Death Grips.

What are some more melodic, redpilled artists?

If technicality and precision were what made good music, we'd all be listening to MIDI compositions being played by machines.

Too far on wither end of the scale, and you get shit, really. No-talent hacks are worse though, IMO

Because he's a confederate, aka white nigger. Only thing the south has to be proud of is being dysgenic low-IQ retards that needed slave labor to pick the cotton they were too lazy to, while intelligent and industrious men in the North were inventing new machinery and working the factories.

I think music is an awful vehicle for such a thing. Even if people agree with you, the presence of a message will turn them off. It's a sort of conundrum, but would a "red-pilled" person look to music to learn something, or look to it for validation?

I'd say no, so can music even really redpill?

>spouts kike propaganda like it's going out of style

Shouldnt you be replying to Trump's posts on twitter?

I'd say both are possible, but in most cases neither. People listen to music because they like how it sounds. It's ear sex, not a podcast.

>Reddit
not even once

>smug liberal here IT WAS HER TURN
STFU you smarmy little faggot

Music reaches into deep levels of the limbic system and motivates people from within.

It is not the only form of inspirational art. Metal is not the supreme form of art.

What this band has made is beautiful and inspiring to me all the same.

youtu.be/LZ1Y8knUOFU

God, that song is fucking trash.
There's a million fucking metal bands that sound exactly like this; if you're going to do the stereotypical thrashy bullshit with unclean vocals you need a gimmick. I bet you can't guess what their gimmick is, kek.

Metal is to hard rock what rap is to poetry.

In other words, metal licks sweaty donkey balls.

Metal music got me into it so I guess it just depends on who you are as a person and what you are interested in

Making metal listeners sjw is one of (((their))) plans for sissification of the west
think about it:
fans are almost all white males
mostly conservative or centrist during the 80s early 90s
in the late 90s, (((music industry))) starts changing metal from thrash and death metal to rap metal and fagcore and scene, bringing literal faggots to metal and driving away hardcore metalheads and ruining their genre

That's plebbit for you, not all metalheads.
Metal-archives' community tends to be a lot less gay, though they're a lot more elitist too.

Arghoslent is ass though. Lykathea Flame and Intestine Baalism do the whole "heavier/brutal melodeath" gimmick better.
youtube.com/watch?v=M9BFPllUhsM
youtube.com/watch?v=Pbr1ibazAC8

>Music reaches into deep levels of the limbic system and motivates people from within.

Then I'd say it's the perfect vehicle for a more subtle form of propaganda, but still a poor choice for seeking actual enlightenment of any kind.

I am sorry that retards have discovered and are trying to ruin one of your personal favorites, though.

Having a gimmick is even worse than being samey.

Find me a band with clean lyrics that you prefer that have messages like this. I like both clean and harsh vocals. Harsh vocals convey the aggression that goes hand-in-hand with metal. I like other genres too though.

The cloaked loyalists launch a raid
To stem the tides of the uncontrollable plagues
The righteous and holy, detest our objectives
The guillotine's blade left them headless

Hooded knights emerge from the ossuary
To curse the lonely who permit our denigration
Retro-procreation, a blatant disgrace
To the majestic pool of pristine genes

What thoughts flow among the ranks of the forsaken populace?
A zenith will bloom from the odor of melanin's riddance...

Technology destroyed the creatures' purpose on earth
Global winds promulgate their discomfort and grief
They label us oppressors, a typical scapegoat
For their lives of rot and decay

Two dimensional minds in a three dimensional sphere
The trans-Saharan trade birthed a ninth-century delight
The pathetic melanin bred repeatedly fall
Like a northern storm on Ghana in his throne

youtube.com/watch?v=WV58DVDogr4

>fans are almost all white males
There's a huge amount of spics and east asians in the metal scene though

>mostly conservative or centrist during the 80s early 90s
That's entirely wrong, the 80s glam movement preached tolerance and acceptance and other gay bullshit, whilst 80s and early 90s political thrash was extremely anti-establishment and anti-conservative.

This
It's a meme with a beat
meant to jerk a knee, not jog a nog

Post redpilled bangers
>youtube.com/watch?v=q1jrO5PBXvs

>listening to metalheads opinions
Dont get me wrong I love the genre but most of the fans are obnoxius retards who are basically retards.

>it's alright if the song sucks as long as I agree with the lyrics
Literally the opposite of most people.
These are fucking garbage too.

It's almost like if they were a worthwhile band they'd be able to afford at least decent recording equipment but instead we get 480 youtube videos for elitists to jerk off too the thought that they listen to some shit, obscure band.

This, jerking off a guitar based around the minor pentatonic and blues scale is for faggots.

Nah
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3ub1SUYfg

most metalheads are based , the idiots are the one listening to nightwish and homo metal or think listening to folks/pagan metal is all about nature and peace, when it's actually about culture, identity, nationalist, defending the nations from invaders, then they realizes it and they turn into justin beiber lookalike and listen to deathcore

All I can see is pic-related.

I get that gimmicks are good sometimes. iwrestledabearonce has a gimmick that brings me back to them, despite the fact that I dont listen to anything else in the genre.

>iwrestledabearonce
Dear god, they still exist.
The only good act Artery still has is Phinehas and I could do without the gay religion shit. They make all their music videos the same too; it's just scenes of a situation you don't quite understand and shots of the band playing interspersed without.

Anyone over 23 thats listens to metal is on meth.

reddit.com/r/Metal/comments/6h3knb/arghoslent_flogging_the_cargo_death/diw61eo/

>I'm genuinely sorry that you feel this way. Whatever happened in your life that led to think that racial superiority is the answer to what you're looking for in life is truly disheartening.

So srry you make arguments against my beliefs of equality 4 all no matter wut. truly u r lost

what's the Sup Forums hivemind opinion on this
a welcome entry into black metal canon, or hipster shit because it was popular with the indie crowd?
for what it's worth, their guitarist (i think, might have been the singer) got in some shit early last year i think because he used "tranny" on his twitter in like 2011

this
i didn't even look at the thread but i'm guessing its just a bunch of duncemen who listened to judas priest once and think they're badass.

I don't like it
But I don't like most things
Can't even hear the fucking "singer".

Hah. I grew up to these guys - wish I had a chance to see a show of theirs in Oakton. They ignite a deep passion in me still, and I get strong feelings of nostalgia. I wouldn't be surprised if they still warmed my heart when I am 70 something.

So when I saw them pop up in r/metal, I had to go to work. After a crack pipe hit of course.

>iwrestledabearonce
>metal

This might be worse than iwrestledabearonce somehow

judging music by who listens to it rather than by whether you like it or not is stupid. i love atmo black metal/blackgaze personally but i can see how it could irritate some people

This thread is gay.

Really fuckin' gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=5j7zlZmrMi4

I didnt say they were, I was speaking of likeable gimmicks in genres I dont care for, and they came to mind.

Eh I hate that style of vocals. The only band I've ever seen do it good is Lamb of God

They're not technically impressive but better than bands that emulate the metal meme, in my opinion.
>ugh we're so hardcore because our facepaint and squealy guitars
youtube.com/watch?v=RJrBPEXJEOY

Metal is basically, "I hate my father/mother," music. Which is right up SJW alley.

youtube.com/watch?v=6-Blb1ozmrM I think I might like this metal stuff

Oh god, you're one of those casual metal listeners. Please go.

pretty good. i wouldnt mind some vocals to go with this though.

Oh god, you're one of those "muh musical tastes is my identity" people. Normal people grow out of that in their teens, friend.

>look up band
>first song 'Flogging the Cargo'
lel

How did I know it was Omerta

They didn't go anywhere, they just hide behind shitty flags now.

>whites are guilty of racism by unintentional association
>somehow intentionally being associated to racism is considered innocent
how does plebbit keep doing this

>fcking casuls

Me? I like Gorguts. They have a violent and chaotic sound that really scratches my itch for violence, while also having a dissonant depressive tone which makes the whole thing just sound sombre and grimy as fuck.

youtu.be/ZhbYsjl-k9s

Your problem, OP, is you try to rebut unsupported conjecture. When someone makes a claim with no logical support, they have begged the question and that's the end of the argument. Saying anything else but calling them stupid dignifies their assertions and only perpetuates the delusion that they've actually said anything meaningful. It's like giving them an unbeatable, argument-winning super power based on a lie. They are never made aware of how they're wrong and thus ignore anything you have to say, like a kid going "NUH UH" over and over until you stop talking.

>"assertion"
>begs the question
>"so what? assertion assertion assertion"
>proof by assertion fallacy. You're an idiot.

And that is the end of the conversation as it cannot logically progress any further until the idiot backs up his claims.

This is also the biggest problem with the Republican party.

>little to no harmony
>what is songwriting?
>t. 95% of metal

More ideologically aligned metal for those interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=b7u00zEzscQ

When I'm alone, and thinking of death
Thinking about the world and when it will end
Thinking of what is accepted and accepted as true
They're all just fucking lies!
AWARE! BEWARE! WAR! The war that is so come
The beast in man has been caged for far too long
No longer are we the wild wolves of old
The cross has taken our talons and taken our soul
The Eternal Glory Of War
This song is a stab to the hearts
Of those who would have us feel guilty for our past
Fuck all this remorse and fucking regret
They are a curse and a disease of Christianity that leads to our death
HAIL! Those who would give us hope
HAIL! Those who have seen beyond the dawn
HAIL! To those who have fought and won our wars
HAIL! To those who have kept the fire burning
The Eternal Glory Of War
The spirit of the War-dead cal out our name
They call us to remember and rekindle the flames
The spirit of the War-dead never died
They live on in our hearts through Spirit and Pride
The spirit of the War-dead are your ancestors too
There is no shame in who and what we are
Look within and find out who you are
The Eternal Glory Of War
And it seems the Winds of change are upon us again
The tides have risen and the seas are black
It seems we're here to bear witness to the world on its knees at its death
But have no fear for the world ends for us all in the end!
War and Death, Inevitable!
Liars, cheats, cunts and fucking whores
I want you all against the fucking wall
You are traitors to everything that was ever yours
There's nothing left for this world but fucking war
The Eternal Glory Of War

Only the faggot untalented bands like Rage Against the Machine are left wing SJW Commies.

Talented bands like Inquisition, don't give a fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=6vtqScEq85s
Also the band has only two fucking members and they sound like a godamn army live.

>goes to Reddit
>wonders why there are SJWs there
you're not very bright, /r/t_d

Metalheads are just socially stunted snowflakes that use true Scotsman fallacy to defend their shitty music tastes and lifestyle choices.

Of course reddit is full of cucks. Private trackers and the IRC groups that form out of them are full of redpilled people. It's where I first heard about the Holocaust lie.

Metal guys, whilst if they are good they have amazing skills, are narcissistic fags.

>reddit

>reddit
Into the trash it goes.

fuck off cunt

reddit.com/r/Metal/comments/6h3knb/arghoslent_flogging_the_cargo_death/diwa04s/

Notice the dismissal of the Crusades argument. I understand your point but my objective is to also plant seeds to those reading the comments. That's literally my only motivation - to be consistent and plant seeds in whites who are constantly assaulted with the pervasive lies and nonsense they wade through every day.

Understanding metal is a skill. The majority of metal people dislike, they dislike because they don't understand it. It takes time to acquire the taste. That is, there is harmony and songwriting; it's just lost on you.

Well, its an entire 35 minute piece and I doubt you've listened to all of it so your opinion goes in the trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=EjGUBiKh4vs
>written by the exact same guy
>hurr durr u dun no how to songwrite

Le 'metal' fucks.

Google Search the Band: Rage Against the Machine and Dead Kenedys. Fucking half of there songs are communist trash.

I first got into metal and redpills because I typed 'anus.com' in the search bar for laughs and found some profound shit.

This is the truth.

Goth, metal, punk, doesn't matter what. They are all SJW cucks in the end.

>true Scotsman fallacy
You are implying metalheads defend their music by saying "That's not real metal," when someone says metal sucks?

Nice Lynyrd Skynyrd flag.

What is redpilled music? These days there's just as many edgy tryhards listening to Bach as there are listening to metal.

>It takes time to acquire the taste
This type of metal is made for edgelords. Pointless noise and edgy lyrics. Songwriting basics be damned as long as the logo looks BROOTALâ„¢
Better, but I've listened to a million metalcore and posthardcore bands with shit songs and decent intermission tracks. Someone in that band either doesn't know who to write lyrics into a song or they're just a shit mixer because it sounds awful. Also, 6 cd's in 16 years only for them to be the same grindy shit? Lol best songwriter.
>thinking I've never listened to Gorguts

Yes. They also claim "no true metalhead" if you ever say you're sick off hearing some metal songs or feel like you've moved past the genre.

So your rebuttal is "Nuh uh, it's bad"?

There are examples of such bickering ITT. Metalheads all look samey on the outside, but god forbid someone mistake the tangle of letters on their band t-shirt for another artist.

Real metal is Nat. Soc. as fuck. Grand Belial's Key, Satanic Warmaster, Taake, Nokturnal Mortum, Goatmoon, et al.

youtube.com/watch?v=F9HYXwjB62E

You're an idiot if you think metal is predominantly right-wing just because your average Joe doesn't listen to it. The artists are overwhelmingly left-wing.