I miss the old fags

>Join Sup Forums 2 years ago, just a few days after trumps presidential announcement
>Try to adapt best i could to the customs of the old fags
>Never get why newfags were so hated, everything seemed ok
>fast foward to a few months ago
>r/thedonald gets shut down
>Newfag invasion
>Watch slowly as the oldfags leave and their culture is destroy

Wtf happened to this board?

Implying you're not still a newfag.

/thread

I scarcely come to 4chinz in the last 2 years. Only the syria general is of importance here and the last oasis of the oldfags.

Flag

>2 years
>oldfag

Nigga try 11 years.

Where did he say your are an oldfag if you are here for 2 years?

/pol is newfag

There is people who were here during Zimmerman trial and there is people who were here for "only Rosie ODonnel".

For me the oldfag is before Zimzam.

By no means, i only say i miss the oldfags, they were the only source of fun in this board.

He never implied he was an oldfag, but said he hates the state of the board now because of newfag faggotry.

I've been here since 1775.
Prove me wrong.

I am an oldfag I've been here since 2012. Ask me anything

Sup Forums isn't what it used to be since the rules weren't followed.
Attention from the MSM even before the trump train is what caused a lot of the issues, but mostly it's nobody follows rules 1 and 2 anymore

For me the oldfag cutoff is a hard 2008. Wouldn't even go above 10% as the number of these people who participate in discussions at least once a week. The 90% are genuine, worthless outcasted tweens with nothing better to do.

ll

>tfw been here since before chanology

somebody kill me

Agreed except Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums

Been here that long, Your life isn't worth anything user. Your already dead.

Lurk more newfag

It was the polocaust of 2014 that destroyed Sup Forums. Moot is a piece of shit hope he gets AIDS.

The rules apply to all boards. Sup Forums wasn't really attacked for the Zimmerman thing. Sup Forums was getting most of the attention

We should have at least gotten an Equestrian flag in memory of /mlpol/.

I've been here since Lil Wayne dropped "Go D.J."

So true there was also significant spillover from Sup Forums once we got geo flags

Hard 2008, what so special about that date what happened?

Fuck off blogposter.

It's the date he started coming here

Fpbp

Obongos second term

I have been lurking Sup Forums since 2005 more or less.

Still here. Will never leave until I die.

RIP in peace /new/

What is it, nigger? You forgot that we had these flags and not the country flags on the old Sup Forums ?

Topkek deal with it MAGA

toadmeme.jpg

How can you kill that which never lived?

The rules make a specific reference to Sup Forums. Yes I know it implies all boards spawned from Sup Forums, because the rules were written before most of the other boards existed but still. Any newfag who sees the rules will automatically go Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums.

>oldfag already
So this is the power of newfaggotry. This board is dead.

You have my sympathy.

I've been here since early 2004.

Donald Trump killed Sup Forums. Case in point, you and your faggy blog post.

Code Geass, the anime that was by far the most influental on Sup Forums.

More of a perfect storm. The Zimmerman trial brought a lot of good blokes. Then the fucking polocaust happened and we lost tons of people to cripplechan. Then Trump happened and we got tons of magapedes.

>Lurked on Sup Forums around 2007-2010
>Got grumpy, antisocial virgin and finally decide to never go back to Sup Forums
>Move on with my own life, cease to be antisocial, get friends, even few gfs
>Got back after mother Merkel invited Muslims in 2015 out of pure hatred without any way to let off steam
>My views shifted towards fascism, got even more grumpier and antisocial than before
>Still have social life
>Hate this place and 90% of people here, I stayed here, because I can just voice my opinion without some fags voting on my opinion or censoring it
>Still being called newfag, shill or kike

I don't even know what happened in the first place, but lack of gore and anime brings a lot of normies here

>tries to comprehend OPs post
>fails miserably
This is the power of newfaggotry for all to see

My fellow 2005 old fag
>tfw 31 years old

The pool is open, friend.

I've been here since 1901

Good for you, aussie shitposter.

13 years went by very quickly.

But geass is shit!!!

Been on Sup Forums 9 years now and have never noticed the "culture" changing except from 2010-2012. Its all in your head.

I thought the the cripplechan migration only affected Sup Forums hmm the more you know. But every migration off of this site changes it I remember the migration to 4+3 chan, everything changed over night.

Fuck you.
Lelouch is the cart driver.

>tfw newfag since 2008
teach me baka desu senpai

Go find a new-old pol, or get to shit posting this place back to what it was newfag nigger.

been here since august 2006, good summer 4 chan + rotten nights

>they don't remember Sup Forums when the flags were random

newfags

Oh shut the fuck up you brown hipster!!.Whiny ass!

I've never been a ledditor, but when the the ronald get shut down.

Fuck off newfag.

Sup Forums didn't exist then

main stream?

r/thedonald isn't shut down.

What are you talking about. Your opinion is the mainstream one in Poland.

Oof

>tfw newfag since sa and bamf forum raids an shit
Feels weird, man.

It doth feel weird

>mainstream in Poland
You can only voice it into the streets or heavy pro-government sites as most of mass media in Poland is still owned by Germany
Many sites are so left-leaning that I would be banned there or labeled as some freak
The rest are so pro-government that they don't allow other voices than official one, because I would be labeled leftist there

There a lot of flame war in Poland, a lot of strange comments on many sites that seem like being bought
If I just talk about it to the people I know then they would label me as dangerous person, because even in Poland it is sometimes too extreme to say that all Jews are bad or that I think that all niggers are bad and have lower IQ.
Sometimes it is allowed with right people on right topics, but I don't want loose friends just by sperging out and I tell them what I think moderately
I just don't want to be ostracized
So I just need a place to let off steam and this is why I am here

You should've only started posting after 2 yrs, newfag

Is there an alternative to /pol? I hate this place and want to leave.

let this be a lesson in immigration