What makes post workers start killing there cowrokers?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Going_postal

why exactly are they more violence prone then other professions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA
strawpoll.me/13189868
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the mail never stops coming.

niggers

loneliness

People that have shitty lives and dead end jobs have a bunch of pent-up anger.

too many jokes about carrying small packages

>Researchers have found that the homicide rates at postal facilities were lower than at other workplaces. In major industries, the highest rate of 2.1 homicides per 100,000 workers per year was in retail. The homicide rate for postal workers was 0.22 per 100,000 versus 0.77 per 100,000 workers in general.[14]

at least read the fucking wiki page before you post a thread about it

yeah but why is it usually post workers, not McDonald workers or gas station workers

top kek

UPS honestly isn't that bad. they make a lot and have full insurance.

my brother worked at this UPS, he said it was a driver that hated another driver, decided to shoot him. Who knows, maybe he fucked his girl.

yes, but in other work places the murders could be from outside people (robbery gone wrong)

bur post office workers usually get killed by fellow coworkers

from the wiki

>owever, not all murders on the job are directly comparable to "going postal". Taxi drivers, for example, are much more likely to be murdered by passengers than by their peers.[citation needed] Working in retail means one is exposed to store robberies. In 1993, the United States Congress conducted a joint hearing to review the violence in the U.S. Postal Service. In the hearing, it was noted that despite the postal service accounting for less than 1% of the full-time civilian labor force, 13% of workplace homicides were committed at postal facilities by current or former employees.[15]

UPS aren't postal workers you stupid jew bastard

Communism

He just went postal out of the blue

Never heard of this term Going postal...
Hilarious...

they work in the industry though you nog

yeah in thew 80s before school shootings, we had postal workers (sometimes getting high scorers) rampaging

Why do we live in a world where we can arrive at the decision to shoot someone? Is it

>availability of guns
>race realism
>poverty/inequality
>unavoidable, as it is human nature to kill others

?

Because they never see the fruits of the work. They move a package from one conveyor to another or load a truck. They never see it through to the end, and there's always more. It never stops. Oh, and the cardboard. A lot of autists hate cardboard.

>unavoidable, as it is human nature to kill others
this

also watch this, it makes a lot of sense desu

youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA

There should be a cardboard test to make sure those poor souls afflicted with autism aren't triggered

They don't even deliver much mail any longer, it's just backbreaking commercial being mass produced. It's all led by sociopathic yes mans that come with horrible ideas to switch things up in order to add more commercial or change already working routines just so they cam feel needed.

Working for the post office ruined my life but most come out fine, my back didn't and I'm not alone..

I've heard it since I was a kid to refer to someone losing it and shooting people.

It's a government job, chock full of AA hires and HR fuckry.

i have a friend who works at posti. He tells me that the people working there all seem clueless as to what they should be or what to do with their lives. It's the kind of job that doesn't require much from the worker other than being able to do repeating tasks day after day in a room where everyone just wants out but cant since the work is easy and pays. I believe he said he had a feeling most post workers there are miserable since working there is like watching an old black & white silent film on loop.

>What makes post workers start killing there cowrokers?
Jews

>san francisco

strawpoll.me/13189868
strawpoll.me/13189868
strawpoll.me/13189868
strawpoll.me/13189868
strawpoll.me/13189868

I dont know what it's like in America but I used to work as a mail sorter about 10 years ago. It was an incredibly depressing work environment, maybe some people cant hack it so they take it out on their co-workers.

what about the other 58?

jews

as others have stated, the term was very widely used between 20-30 years ago - became a bit of a fad in the late 80s/early 90s