Putin is an Enemy of Democracy

>Americans on this board seem to be in love with Putin
>they seem to have forgotten he's ex-KGB
Putin may be an enemy of the democrats, but that doesn't make him a good guy. The Russians play to win, and it will always be at the expense of American freedom.

And Merkel is a commie.

>deusv*lt
sure thing gaiboi

>muh democracy
>muh kgb
(((liberal democracy))) is cancer and needs to die

Go back to gulag, national bolshit.

As always, muhammad, your opinion is greatly valued.

Democracy is overrated

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I don't care about him being corrupt, I care about him outwitting weird western elites on a regular basis and upholding international law.

In an international context, Putin has been the good guy. Russia is the only country legally obligated to operate in Syria, yet half the world shits down there. The friggin Obama US had declared WW3 if it was the other way around.

So is EU, and in USA you had a real choice for the first time in maybe 30-40 years.

>The Russian boogeyman meme

Russia has an economy smaller than Italy, mass alcoholism, mass illegal abortions, and mass central Asian immigration.

Russia has its own problems

YOU ARE TOO BLUEPILLED TO BE POSTING ON Sup Forums

PLEASE FUCK OFF/LURK MORE

>Overthrowing a democratically elected leader in Ukraine
>Overthrowing a democratically elected leader in Syria
>America not enemies of democracy
And lets not forget our own bureaucrats have no problem leaking state secrets if it means it'll cause problems for our democratically elected President.

blow me, jewlover.

>In an international context, Putin has been the good guy.
This
This all fucking day

says the american, as if amerinigges would be fans of democracy at all.

oh noooo not democracy.

Democracy is the enemy and the downfall of white race

Oy vey shabbos goy! Do not forget the 600 trillion billion!!! No 0.02 for you!

Putin is ok. It's not like he's committing genocide. He kills a few obnoxious liberal elites every once in a while. You sort of have to do that to keep country together outside of the 1st world.

Thanks for the info Hillary!

>Implying I care about democracy

>liberals in charge of pretending to be patriotic
What are you, a xenophobe?

No, the political coup/witch hunt over muh russia and subsequent increased surveillance that will come with it will be at the expense of AmericanFreedom®.

>(((democracy)))

>Putin is an Enemy of Democracy

Thank God. We are allies then. Democracies always fail. That's why he have a Constitutional Repeublic!

democracy is a poorly orchestrated hoax

I'm an enemy of democracy too. Democracy is an enemy of the USA.

What is wrong with being against democracy?

Democracy is only as good as its people, and 50% of the population are complete degenerates and another 40% are useful idiots.

Kid, r u fckin srs? Democracy is trash. Try reading a book sometime. I know public schools and pop culture all revere democracy, but srs, try reading a book u FAGGOT OP

democracy is overrated

I remember when dems liked Russia, back when they were more commie, like around the time Bernie honeymooned in Moscow.

Friendly reminder that Europe is soon to become Russian/Turkish clay, as it rightfully should. You white boys need to step aside, for the rightful masters will return to claim their birthright.

>Implying democracy AKA Majority's tyranny is a good thing

most here are facists. most of Sup Forums would not have a problem with the loss of "democracy" as long as it meant mother earth would once again feel the pounding of the great conqueror's feet. Climbing in bed with the one devil frightens not those who have already been forced into bed with another devil.

This