DEFEND THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

foodsafety.gov/blog/raw_milk.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isnt raw milk extremely dangerous to the human body?

Not unless you believe government propaganda. I think in time people will realize this is another butter/margarine situation.

no not at all

Good thing we have always known how to pasteurize. Otherwise we never would have domesticated cows!

I cant. Its bullshit people have been drinking raw milk for centuries

>Isnt raw milk extremely dangerous to the human body?
Not in and of it's self but it can become very dangerous.

The problem is that you can't produce it safely in factory farms where the cows live in shit, eat shit, and are generally just treated like shit.

white people drank it for thousands of years and they turned out fine

i personally dont like it but parents do and they still buy it (its legal here) sometimes with nothing bad to show for it. i suspect (((shenanigans)))

Raw milk often has chunks of manure in it so it doesn't pass FDA inspection.

I can buy both.

and getting violently ill.

>I cant. Its bullshit people have been drinking raw milk for centuries.

But most people didn't drink milk. They would eat cheese that was used as a preservation method.

The advent of fresh milk delivery is limited to modern refrigeration and pasteurization.

Before that the only people that drank milk were dairy farmers.

>every state has the same laws as Colorado
I can't buy either of those things you dumb nigger.

you still can own a cow
raw milk is not dangerous when it's fresh
because of the distance between the farm and the shop, selling raw milk would expose the producer and the seller to law suits in case of poisonning
that's easier to forbid it

the browner you are, the more sick you get
lactose tolerance is literally a litmus test of who deserves to be exterminated

yes
you dont understand what kind of microbiological hell is created from mass agriculture

milk is a nutritionally complete food, and an extremely rich culture for bacteria.
selling raw milk is like declaring gihad on the CDC

Most people that are lactose intolerant can drink raw milk without issue.

If you want raw milk go to a dairy farm or buy a cow.

This. Have to get it from a small farm.

i get raw milk from local farms and it not at all dangerous. I would ingest use raw milk from a store though. I often drink it raw, nothing wrong with me so far.

it's dangerous to everything when it's form those industrial farms
need FDA approve brain neutering drugs on top of it first

i drink raw milk it is legal in the uk

You can buy raw milk from a farmer.

Here in WA you can buy both

*jihad

How about we legalize raw milk with the condition that anyone drinking it forfeits the right to medical attention

raw milk contains feces.
you want to drink feces?

Are you fucking retarded?!?!?! I'm so sick of this propaganda! People have been drinking raw milk for THOUSANDS of years!! Pasteurization was only invented in the late 1800's for fucks sake!!
Modern milk is actually horrible for you,it's packed with sugar and other shit.Fuck cows though.Raw goats milk is way better nutritionally and it's easier on the stomach.

I live in Pennsylvania. I know people with a dairy farm so... I can buy raw milk but not weed

>So powerful is the anti-microbial system in raw milk that when large quantities of pathogens are added to raw milk, their numbers diminish over time and eventually disappear.

>Raw goats milk is way better nutritionally and it's easier on the stomach.
also tastes like shit

the fda has a limit for how much pus is allowed in commercial, factory produced milk, you insufferable dolt (and hint, it's greater than zero)

a cows udder is not near its anus u retard

The issue is with pathogens. Raw milk can be sold but it CANNOT be sold as a product for consumption. This is to avoid death of elderly, pregnant women and children. The pathogens in milk can become very dangerous and when you have a whole batch which could potentially kill thousands if not millions of children, pregnant women and the elderly.

We have ALWAYS pasteurized milk. The fuck do people think how we get cheese/butter? We heat milk up that kills the harmful pathogens as well as making it easy for us to extract the fat globs to make cheese/butter.

I live on milk

>We have ALWAYS pasteurized milk. The fuck do people think how we get cheese/butter? We heat milk up that kills the harmful pathogens as well as making it easy for us to extract the fat globs to make cheese/butter.
wrong.

>Slightly addicting plant with moderately negative long term side effects
>Milk that is not guaranteed to be free of certain harmful bacteria

What a fucking comparison. Saged

someone was selling it around here. few people died. not sell no more.

Best cereal coming through

foodsafety.gov/blog/raw_milk.html

That's what I do, pasteurized GMO roid milk is what makes me have liquid shit.

you can buy raw milk in one of the uk's leading supermarkets. its much nicer although admit it goes off pretty quick, 2-3 days in thefridge

> Seven strains of E. coli O157:H7 in amounts of 1 million/ml added to raw milk. The pathogen failed to grow and died off gradually.1
>L. mono added to raw milk at 98.6o F. After 56 hours, no viable cells of L. mono were detectible.2
>“The growth of Staph. Aureus, S. Enteritidis and L. monocytogenes in raw milk at 99o F was reduced markedly compared to the growth of these organisms in pasteurized milk.”3
>Five strains of E. coli O157:H7 did not grow at 41o F and decreased over days.4

I regularly buy both. I live near a farm that sell unpasteurized milk.

I can buy both.

But I'm not degenerate enough to buy either.

>packed with sugar

Please google "lactose" and come back

>Large amounts of Campylobacter (an amount found in 20,000 grams manure) added to chilled raw milk (4o C):

>Most strains showed a dramatic decline
> Day 0 = 13,000,000/ml
> Day 9 = less than 10/ml

>The only stain that did not decline was a non-human strain.

>Applied and Environmental Microbiology,
1982;44(5):1154-58

No, raw milk produced in the current industry has feces in it.

Normal people throw out contaminated milk.

e.coli mmmmm a little never does anyone any harm

That's because america is fucked

Or you could have the superior version of that called Count Chocula.

>Campylobacter in raw milk at body temperature (37o C):
> Bovine strains decreased by 100 cells/ml in 48 hrs.
> Poultry strains decreased by 10,000 cells/ml in 48 hrs.

>The protective components worked more quickly to reduce levels of pathogens in warm milk than in chilled milk.
> Mikrobiyolji Bul,1987:21(3):200-5

those people who were drinking raw milk used to live a few feet from the cow, you dumbass
people always knew that if you drank old milk you could die
boiling milk was also something people used to do
you're such a fucking idiot

mmmmm choc flavoured milk

>is raw milk dangerous?

A calf fed nothing but pasturized milk from its own mother will die but when fed raw milk it will live

something the dairy industry is loathe to admit

>Lactoperoxidase in raw milk kills added fungal and bacterial agents1, 2
>Raw goat milk kills Campylobacter jejuni in a challenge test 3
>1. Life Sciences, 2000;66(25):2433-9.
>2. Indian J Experimental Biology, 1998;36:808-10.
>3. J. Food Protection,63: 916-920.

this is data demonstrating that raw milk has natural resistance to bacteria.

listeria

Unpasteurized milk can cause really really bad illnesses including chronic (long-term, uncurable) diarrhea and botulism. People who drink that shit are literally gambling with their health because they think getting rid of the "natural" bacteria is bad for you. You should also try some "natural" anthrax since that is so good.

And after pasteurization commenced, average lifespan skyrocketed

Get a cow retard.

Raw milk doesn't keep me from choking the life out of at least a dozen people each day quite like weed does tho.

You can't even make yogurt, kefir, etc. with ultrapasteurized milk. You can add a culture but it won't be able to eat.

yeah, you're playing russian roulette with an extremely horrid toxic death
you really dont understand how zoonotic diseases work.
most of it is carried by birds across the US. wild flight birds. not chickens, although chickens do have issues of their own.
you can have the cleanest pure bullshit holistic organic faggot farm milk, it does not matter.

as soon as one diseased bird, or fox, or coyote, or stray cat decides to shit or drink from the cows water, its over for you.
you will get a bacterial dose so damn high, it will be fascinating to study your corpse

food safety dept funded by food conglomerates

there is no defense for it, the only one whos would defend it are clueless bootlicking authoritarian cucks who know nothing about health, history, or the government

these people should lose their right to vote

we have improved shipping a little since back then. that and there are a lot more dairy farms around these days, one less than an hour away from me.

hg

Cannabis is literally safer than raw milk but they should both be legal to purchase

>BSK Food & Dairy Laboratories (2002) inoculated raw colostrum and raw milk samples at 40o F from Organic Pastures Dairy (Fresno, California) with a cocktail containing 2.4 million Salmonella, 9.2 million E. coli O157:H7 and 8.1 million Listeria monocytogenes (these huge amounts a very unlikely occurrence in a real-life situation).
>Yet even with these huge amounts, pathogen counts declined over time and in some cases were undetectable within a week.
>E.coli O157:H7 did increase slightly after seven-days decline, possibly due to exhaustion of anti-microbial components in the milk.
>The laboratory concluded: “Raw colostrum and raw milk do not appear to support the growth of Salmonella, E. coli O157:H7 or Listeria monocytogenes.”
> McAffee, M. Unpublished data.

You can buy raw milk in over half of our states.

>We have ALWAYS pasteurized milk
Pasteur invented it in the 19th century ffs
>The fuck do people think how we get cheese/butter? We heat milk up that kills the harmful pathogens as well as making it easy for us to extract the fat globs to make cheese/butter.
You have no fucking idea what you're talking about, city boy.

Libertarian slippery slope is real

dumbest post of the year award, you dont need to heat up milk to make butter or cheese

Yeah listen to these good goys. You can drink raw milk and enjoy a life expectancy of 40 years just fine, like your ancestors did during 7500 years. Fuck pasteurization and shit.

Not legally

industrial milk farm

You can buy both of those, you just can't sell either across state lines.
Also you can't buy either of those at a supermarket.
What's your point?

we get to pick our flags now

>Jew
Hey you forgot to change your flag, oven fodder. It's the time of the season when you don't have to be a Jew for any reason!

Not unless it gets contaminated

>Illinois
do I have to go down to farmer's land to find a seller? I have family that live close to a huge amish population. I would assume they sell it.

It's legal at the state level but not at the federal level just like weed is in some states.

>Modern milk is actually horrible for you,it's packed with sugar and other shit.

Don't be retarded.

Milk is just milk.
Nothing is added at all.

It's totally legal.

oh good god

However, you can only buy raw milk/cheese made from raw milk at local farms.

wrong.

Tell that to all the faggots jailed for selling it

Your country has more Jews than mine.

>nothing wrong with me

you live in slovenia, which is russia's designated shitting street. you've got PLENTY wrong with you besides drinking raw milk.

Maybe because raw unprocessd foods lack lack the essential xenoestrogens?

... the infant require mothers milk and not a substitute, who would have fucking thought.

10/10

Half of our states allow the sale of raw milk as long as you're selling it at the farmer's market/a local farm. If they were jailed for it, they were trying to sell it in a state that criminalized it at the state level (or they tried to sell it to a retailer like Walmart or some shit).

Although that is difficult to guarantee. Fresh from the farm would probably be ok in most cases. Not an expert though.

lack lack in the crack?

Only if you don't get it relatively fresh.

>packed with sugar
Ya know they do sell whole milk right?