Which European country will be the first to engage in a civil war with the muslim invaders?

Which European country will be the first to engage in a civil war with the muslim invaders?

oh hey we wuz too?

Hungary probably.

France.

Turkey

France, Britain, Germany or ...Sweden... as weird as it sounds.. I don't think the Italians or Greeks care enough yet since the migrants just leave their countries for the gibs up north.

If they form some kind of Caliphate from Nigeria to Indonesia and their next target is Europe, I guess we with greeks, spanishbros and the portugese.

Placing bets on Serbia and Hungary.

France

WE

It cannot be both a civil war and fighting invaders.
Don't call it civil war. You inadvertently legitimize the invaders presence.

You've got a point, didnt think of that

Technically it's already happening here with The Nordic Resistance movement bombing refugee shelters.

>losing elections all over Europe
>Brexit dead

Yet Nazis still talking about ethnic cleansing

/nuremberg/ when?

Hungary doesn't have enough. It wouldn't be a war, it would be a one-sided RWDS extermination/deportation

>Erdogan
>ISIS

Please stop with this meme, it's political illiteracy

czech

If it starts somewhere, the rest will follow.
After all, the traitors have imported boatloads of niggers and sandniggers in all the EU countries except for the fierce Poland (congrats Poles, I admire you)

Neither. None.

Likely an Iberian country. Germany, France will simply convert and switch to Arabic.

Austria, 100% they elect the literal offspring of the Waffen ss as the next cancelor.

It will start in France, this is inevitable. Unlike what some anons claim, Germany won't raise a finger. The Netherlands will have riots too, as seen with Rotterdam and the Erdogan-meeting. Belgium will be after France. We have a 6% muslim population but they are very hated, Flemish and Italian people would fight together against Islam (Italians in Belgian are known haters of Turks)

Are they doing that seriously? Nice

Probably Russia...if we were to consider them European. By all geopolitical reasoning, Turkey is rising as a major power in the region and possibly the world. Turkey could well be the key to curbing Russia's influence in eastern Europe and the Black Sea region.

France, since they have way more muslims than the other Western Euro countries.

Sweden seems fucked, but it looks like the majority of their shitskins are holed up in Malmo rather than Stockholm.

I hope it's UK. Limeys need to suffer. Bastards have been shilling for abdools in India since forever.

You mean based "Baseballschläger auf den Neger" Hofer?
Thought that after the failed second election his chances were pretty much impossible.