Fight ban on assault weapons

>Fight ban on assault weapons.

>Fight to let people with a history of aggressive behavior

>Blame liberals when someone with a history of aggressive behavior gets an assault weapon and shoots someone.

Yes, there is a way to end this.
But you have to give up your own semi-autos.
If you don't want to do that it's fine, just quit bitching when it effects something you care about because none of y'all gave two shits about this when people actually die.
There is a price for guns, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

why is it liberals are always the one killing with guns but they have 0 idea how to draw them properly?

Sure, every time some nog or Berniebro pulls a gun, I'd rather be armed than not.

>It's semi-automatic

is this supposed to sound scary

>Liberal criminals start shooting conservatives
>Liberals demand gun control so that conservatives are defenseless against liberal criminals that will illegally own guns

(((gun control))) is not only a violation of the constitution, but it's also a violation of property rights. The way to solve this is to encourage everyone to buy so-called (((assault weapons))).

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

That's not the way to end this its kill nig and leftists with the many guns that I own legally. The problem you you massive faggots not guns but understanding cause and effect definitely isn't your strong suite.

>But you have to give up

I'm not giving up anything, princess. I don't know how many times we have to tell you this. If you want them, then come and take them.

Should have posted with the confederate flag for extra kick

more important question: are kikes genetically incapable of proper greentexting and can we use this to fill up the camps?

you are a fucking moron. why dont you spout this shit over in the EU where guns are already ban dumb ass and see where that gets you

Yes I can.

>semi-automatic
>revolver

Why are people that don't understand a thing trying to ban that thing?

>But you have to give up your own semi-autos.
Our firearm rights are not subject to specific firearms.

Well...50% of the murders are done by niggers. About 25% are done by spics. The other 25% are mostly done by mentally ill, white Democrats. All 3 groups are Democrats. Exterminate the leftist vermin, and we will have one of the lowest murder rates in the world, AND the highest rate of gun ownership.

Ignore all gunshills
They are here to keep us on the defensive
They want to control the narrative away from the Media radicalizing lefties to violence.
Stop Defending and start Attacking
/saged

Come on down to my house and see what happens to ya.

>some soccer mom was so buttmad about her neighbors dog she drew that

The last time you retarded chimps passed a gun law, you turned one of the least popular rifles in the country into the most popular rifle in the country which led to doubling the number of guns in circulation in a mere two decades.

You also created and galvanized the pro-gun movement who spent the next two decades chipping away at state laws to the point that nine states no longer require a permit to carry a concealed weapon.

Maybe you should quit while you're ahead.

>But you have to give up your own semi-autos.
why?

Sugar creek with my AR15 motherfucker,
I don't give a shit
Awww fuck you
I'm out in the field working

Those look fucking delicious

>driving under the influence
>liquor laws
I'm honestly surprised

>just quit bitching when it effects something you care about
VERY unlikely.
also kill yourself fagget

Gee, it's almost like civilians need weapons to defend themselves against totalitarian regimes!