Seriously what the FUCK is wrong with Republicans? Are you really that fucking stupid...

Seriously what the FUCK is wrong with Republicans? Are you really that fucking stupid? Holy shit and you wonder why the whole world calls you uneducated.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/04/the-tragedy-of-google-books/523320/
archive.is/SOuJJ
youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And don't give me that hurr durr obsolete bullshit. Books will never be obsolete

books won't but libraries are

Oh no, now where will the children go to check out old Tom Clancy books and shitty DVDS!

fpbp
Stupid leaf can't into his Kindle

When was the last time you went to a Library you fucking leaf? Don't lie now.

Rural and suburban retards don't read.

Reading and education is a liberal activity I understand why they banned it.

>oregon
>republican

Have you guys been inside a library recently?

It's used as day care for kids. The computer monitors are like 12 inches wide, and the computers themselves probably cost $190 each. Printing paper is like 20 cents a fking page now. The library is a landfill of books from people cleaning their homes.

Never going there again.

You know people have libraries in their homes right? So, every fucking day I read. So you're saying you don't read?

and we're paying multiple overweight single mothers like 70k a year each to sit at the front desk.

Physical Libraries are obsolete

Fuck libraries and fuck librarian people

I wonder what the Trump Presidential library will look like?

Who the fuck goes to a library anymore?

>70k a year
Holly shit man. I should have become a librarian.

Mine got converted to a homeless shelter but they kept the same sign for some reason.

I love books but the only time I've been in a library in the past 15 years or so is if I'm on vacation somewhere and I need to quickly/cheaply print something out for whatever reason. Then only people that are even in there are poor people without a computer / internet of their own. Not saying I don't have a soft spot in my heart for the old library, but practically every piece of text I could possibly ever want to read is available much easier and more conveniently online. Libraries will be going the way of Blockbuster video soon.

>reading books

>checked
I have a few librarians in my family and I think the classical idea of a library is a wonderful thing, but
>we're paying multiple overweight single mothers like 70k a year each to sit at the front desk.
is completely true. A lot of fat women getting paid a ton for what I could do if I had a weekend course in it.

Don't forget free toilet for the homeless. Even in "liberal paridise" california almost no one outside of rich areas goes to the library, too many vagrants on drugs jacking off on the computers, stalking women between the shelves, or passed out shooting up in the bathrooms.

Our local library system just had to close a branch because the cost of cleaning needles out of the parking lot was eating up their budget. They haven't bought any new books for 3 years.

tacky as fuck with shelves of his books and random jew shit

this
how fucking rake-diculous are you leafboy

I don't see anything wrong with this.

No one uses books in this day and age when you have goyphones every fucking corner.
And if you NEED a book you can either download the PDF or buy it phsycally from Amazon or something goystore

Whens the last time anyone here actually went to a local library on a regular basis?

he obviously meant a public library you fucking leaf
also

Sup Forums doesn't use the library for a wealth of affordable knowledge. I should have known...

i love reading and do it a ton but i havent been in a library for a decade

Seriously what the FUCK is wrong with the Pharaoh? Is he really that fucking stupid?

Don't give me that hurr durr obsolete bullshit either. Stone tablets will never be obsolete!
>inb84 muh paper

Do you think libraries get books for free?

It's called the internet, leaf.

When was the last time you went to a library? Be honest.

>imagine being stupid enough that you can't find a digital edition of whatever book you need
Oh, lmao
Lefties on suicide watch!

I've been to a library 8 times in my whole life, I've never found the book I was looking for, torrents gave me a 50-50

What's wrong with you? Killing all of those trees when you can just use the internet.

libraries are just daycares now

Reading is for degenerates. Don't trust the (((paper jew)))

>can download a pdf of literally any book you want, even banned books the library won't have like Irwin Schiff's book detailing the illegality of income tax because it was never ratified by the states and therefore not legally required by anyone to pay, making him a political prisoner of the US government who died in prison from lung cancer in his 80s

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/04/the-tragedy-of-google-books/523320/

You're on the biggest library in the fucking universe right now faggot

Archived that for you
archive.is/SOuJJ

No one even goes to libraries anymore

It is truly astounding how dumb Canadians are. What the fuck is wrong with you guys up there? I'm starting to believe you all are part of the gene pool that collects the urine and poo when the kids swim.

I'll explain it to you like a toddler since you leafs are dense as all out fuck:

In society we have to pick and choose what our LIMITED resources are spent on. You leafs fuck this up all the time with your broken medical care system. Anyways, we have the Internet now. You leafs might know it as the tubes since you're all fucking retarded. There were other priorities deemed worthy of tax payers and so they did away with old tech for the more efficient new tech.

This productivity gain and superior level of thinking is why America is great. Your lack of understanding this concept is why your country is backwards and full of morons.

Hopefully that explanation wasn't too confusing. Try and keep up Canada. You've always been slow and we're losing patience always waiting on you.

>Oregon
>West Coast
>Governor is the first LGB(more letters) gov in history
>"Repubs" get rid of libraries
If you think Republicans are in charge in Oregon, you might be a leaf

>libraries in the internet age

hello grandpa

>leaf

NOGERO

>And don't give me any facts to dispute my claims

Libraries are completely and utterly obsolete. They have been since like 2006.

This is like subsidizing horse farms because they're losing market to auto makers. Your technology has run its course, get over it.

>kindle
no, just no.

a fucken leaf

never forgetti

This, I paint and fix walls during the summers before I go back to school to work towards becoming a business or finance analyst in the future and the thought of librarians just almost disgusts me, libraries are no longer as much in effect as they used to. I buy all my weirdly specific macro economical and philosophy books on the internet or my kindle now. Knowing that my hard earned money is going to someone that sits on their ass all day probably reading the newest Harry Potter is just stupid, there's no need or reason for it. Anyone with a brain can navigate a well designed library so you just need like one security guard who can check in and out books for people who want to lend them. Libraries should still exist but not at the large capacity that they do hiring a hand full of random people who don't want to work.

This thread is depressing. My town has a really nice clean, comfy library. I never even loan out books there, I just grab a seat in one of the comfy couches, mellow out and write in the pleasant silence. Libraries have become more than just about books. They're places of study, community activity, and a nice quiet space to get away from the stress of life. Not like I'd expect a bunch of loser neets to understand.

My lib aunt got her "masters" in middle school librarian 101. You don't even want to know what she makes.

Plus she doesn't even have to do anything, because there's 5 70k underling fat leeches to boss around.

asshole

Why do libraries exist anymore anyway? The internet has literally all the books, records, information, etc in the whole world, all at your fingertips. It's 2017 for Pete's sake.

You do know that kindles can borrow books from digital libraries for free, right?

>be not a poor piece of shit
>able to buy any book I want off Amazon whenever I want and it shows up to my door within a week

Nigger I get drunk and buy classics on a whim I have a bookshelf of backlogged shit I am working on cause I keep getting ducked up and ordering books off of the Sup Forums required reading lists

>Bizarro Dilbert gets mad when someone doesn't know cool ranch came before ranch.txt

>and don't give me that hurr durr obsolete bullshit. Slavery will never be obsolete

T. White plantation owner

Oregon is not Republican, you brain-dead fucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14

Why would you go to the library in the age of the internet?