Top democrat brings pizza to Scalise's office after shooting at baseball practice

MESSAGE RECEIVED LOUD AND CLEAR.

What do we do about the democratic pedophiles in this country? Day of the rope when.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/875110108346363908
l4k.nl/
l4k.nl/index.php?page=delen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok, this is a blatant pizzagate reference that moron is making.

He was investigating human trafficking and child slaves...

Blood needs spilling.

This is fucked up

I'm furious

you do realize that pizza is a normal food not inherently connected to pedophilia

>congressman had connections to shutting down child traffickers
>was taken to the same hospital as Seth rich
>elites mocking his death by throwing child sex slave party in his office
Holy shit

I hope he sent it to the lab for sarin testing

Yeah but isn't it kind of weird to send pizza? Like if your buddy's wife down the street died, do you send him pizza?

Who the fuck sends pizza to someone who has been critically wounded. Maybe some flowers with a get well card. They're trying to send a message.

pizzagate is alive boys keep alerting the masses

They brought pizza to an Italian's office?? Uhh racist and bigoted, much?!!?

Exactly. I wonder what company the pizza was from. If it was Comet Pizza this would be the ultimate icing on the cake, or cheese on the pizza if you will.

There's no such thing as coincidences.

is this leggit with the hospital?

Another question is why is The Hill reporting this? Are they trying to bring light to a possible pizzagate connection? Or are they part of this and trying to throw it in our faces? I'm inclined to believe in the latter, because reporting on what food a guy brings to an office makes no sense.

Why not send him nudes of his wife for the memories?

>bring food to guy's staffers after they have a huge busy day dealing with him getting fucking shot, as a kind cross-aisle gesture
>gotta be pizzagate!!!

They are gonna win aren't they?

Okay, I normally would say that pizza fags are all stupid and wrong-
-but THAT is pretty fucking weird

stupid fake news

DURR HURRR PEDOPHILES GUYS!!!
I hate these threads.
No proof and constant bullshit slander
DAILY REMINDER PIZZAGATE WAS LITERALLY NOTHING

>man in critical condition
>send him junkfood

They should have brought one-way plane tickets back to Italy, T.B.H.

FUCKING RAGE INDUCING...

just testing the new flags desu

you bet it was a disgusting 'murrican lardass pizza

Shills arriving in full force

if its nothing then why are you trying to slide it?

How is 057 a shill?

I just got chills WTF.

>sending food
>not flowers
It's obvious what's going on.

You don't find this a little suspicious?

oh shit.

It IS A CONSPIRACY!~ THE JEWS ARE INVOLVED

Durr hurr you hate these threads but here you are in here sliding it

Even if you doubt it more than any other thing in this world, wouldn't you still want to avoid impeding it considering the possibility of children suffering horribly?

>Okay, I normally would say that pizza fags are all stupid and wrong

That's pretty coincidental. Pizza is a common snack.

I'm on the fence about pizzagate, but sending pizza to the guy's office in these circumstances? Weird at best. Clearly inappropriate. Maybe a message: btfo. Seems like something Alefantis would do, tbqh.

These faggots need to die.
They cannot be allowed to be this arrogant.
To anyone in government who is honestly trying to take these faggots down: you're going to need to break some eggs here. If the faggot has stopped being useful kill them. If things are going nowhere kill the lagging threads.

This isn't the first time something like this has happened. Powerful people are always willing to send a murderous message to protect their asses.

That just sounds like someone who has yet to take the pizza slice.

No, Trump is the comeback King.

Yeah, but then he admits this is suspicious. Seems like retarded shilling lol.

referring to an anonymous poster by ther numericalhandle and not ID or just them

newfag shill detected

You're so close to not being completely retarded.

Democratic party had intel that congressman Scalise was investigating pizzagate. The hitman was bought with Soros' money. The plot will thicken...

conspiracy theories are fun to be sure and before i began lurking on Sup Forums i didnt even give pizzagate a second thought, i remember when it broke and i thought what the fuck are they talking so much about a fucking pizza restaurant and then i started following the threads and with everything that has been presented i think there is something there. there are to many coincidences that point to something being there. Its fucking sick and an obvious abuse of power.

It is out of norms. Flowers would be my choice.

What did he mean by this?

This is fucking crazy.

Why not just shoot these pedophiles if you know who they are? Clearly they don't want a day in court, bring them street justice.

Bump

Is this for real?

Like seriously, I'm asking.

TOO MANY (((COINCIDENCES))) BEWARE OF SHILLS !!!

They sent the pizza to the office not the hospital, this was a message to the people he works with, it's like "we shot him and if you don't watch you're backs you're next"

ANYONE WHO BELIEVES IN PIZZAFAKE IS A LEGITIMATE RETARD AND CANNOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/875110108346363908

This.

Nigger it's comfort food. When we had covered elections in the newsroom we ate pizza... pizza is good when shit is not going well. Sure his staff had a long day and loved the fuck out of that pizza...

Pedos in USA are even more impudent than in Vatican
Kek at you again, americicks

Wow this is weird

>cross-aisle gesture
>crosshairs gesture
>crosshairs
>now we have it

Where did the pizza come from? Comet-ping pong?

THEY WILL FUCKING SUFFER

yes and they convinced a nutjob to do it.

false

Its not common for someone in critical condition ina hospital

How do we find out if it was from Comet?

newfag shill? lol I'm just original. Nice swastika, by the way

>it's real

What if Pizza gate was real, but instead of 'pizza' being a dog whistle for pedophilia it was actual pizza?

By the way, guys, could this be anything?

Saw their place in Amsterdam. Noticed some strange symbolism, like the hearts going into hearts and on the windows they had spirals.
l4k.nl/

Not to mention the fucking name. It's in Dutch, sorry.

>we had covered elections in the newsroom
Fuck off CNN, we know you're involved too

Either cocky or scared

Big and True

More like they fucked the love of of it

SHILL ALERT! SHILL ALERT! SHILL ALERT! SHILL ALERT! SHILL ALERT! SHILL ALERT! SHILL ALERT! SHILL ALERT!

yes, he was taken to medstar. look at their twitter.

Looking through the photos now. this place screams pedo to me.

>send to his office
Hes in a hospital you tard

well they still have children in hottubs and a lot of them are still convicted pedophiles

No dude, because they received the pizza they are now complicit in a pedophile ring.

check news and social media -- nothing really about anti-Trump gunman, shooting 5 people and a congressman at a charity event filled with children. treated as a news piece like apartment fire in London and other daily news.

>JUST IMAGINE IF THE TABLES WERE TURNED

there would be riots in the streets demanding resignation of trump and dismantling of the Republican Party
this double-standard in society and the media is absolutely abhorrent

check this fucking shit out
l4k.nl/index.php?page=delen

why are most of these children in the background pics barely wearing anything? holy fuck this place is weird

no thanks m80 im not going to jail yet

Everything is just a convenient coincidence! Shhhh don't think, don't question.

This.
The media is burying this story HARD. I've heard more about a shooting that happened in a UPS Warehouse in San Francisco than I have this one.

I don't think there's a pizzagate connection, here. I think the guy who brought it was a clueless moron who didn't realize the implications involved because he's ultimately a mindless underling.

At the same time I genuinely believe that there is a sect of democrats who are starting to radicalize to the point where they will actively try to hunt and kill republican senators. We've now hit that stage and the media wants to bury it so avoid spreading fear and panic.