Why didn't CNN and other msm outlets cover the details of this shooting more?

Why didn't CNN and other msm outlets cover the details of this shooting more?

Is it because this faggot was a tranny? The entirety of this has been swept under the rug. Very few people have heard of it. Meanwhile, any other shooter- especially anyone white, is lampooned 24/7.

>He said he would dress as a woman on Wednesday nights, when his parents went bowling, and secretly wanted a sex change operation.

>"I was just a female soul trapped in a man's body my whole life," he said.

>"The girl in me is clawing to get out," he wrote. "62 more hours."

cbsnews.com/news/weiss-supermarket-shooting-spree-randy-stair-spared-coworker/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UaKQ6ZMvi40
youtube.com/channel/UCqKFDyrfkk6tGwVRQbMvmmg
youtube.com/watch?v=ABg9hgjHyaE
youtube.com/watch?v=n062B5gurp0
youtube.com/watch?v=3uyeHBbpK7E
youtube.com/user/ElliotRodger/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=UQeQ50nNNdI
cbsnews.com/news/weiss-supermarket-shooting-spree-randy-stair-spared-coworker/
archive.fo/ajFgx
kiwifarms.net/threads/randy-stair-andrew-blaze-egsworld-pioneersproductions.31437/page-14
youtu.be/NBDfB91U98s
youtu.be/MS91knuzoOA
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Randy_Robert_Stair
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mentally disturbed person (who thinks a fucking cartoon ghost-girl lives in him) shoots up a supermarket.

>newsworthy when politics is such a shitshow where both sides proceed to "out-embarrass" one another..

had it occurred in 2014-2015-2016, it would probably gotten more attention, now it doesn't.

what's the song he used in this video? youtube.com/watch?v=UaKQ6ZMvi40

there threads get deleted.
beware, screencap everything!

I want jewtube to restore his EGS channel. His twitter is still up so idk why his youtube got deleted. I know there are reuploads of his shit but I liked his channel's layout and stuff.

Yup. Its because he's a tranny. People start linking mental illness to transgender shit and it doesn't look so stunning and brave any more. It looks like what it is. A sickness.

Nah, cause it was clearly workplace violence, and thus boring.
He had a hate boner for his boss and snapped.

It's from the band Send Request
here you go buddy it's good stuff:
youtube.com/channel/UCqKFDyrfkk6tGwVRQbMvmmg

>6 gorrilion bystanders shot in poor areas every day
>nothing

>white autist shoots a couple of people
WHY ONLY 3 DAYS OF NATIONAL COVERAGE??????

>niggers shooting niggers is an everyday occurrence and is expected
>some liberal tranny is an embodiment of the mental illness that is transgender people and it isn't covered

they wont cover it as he was a famewhore, hey want him to go unremembered

thanks, user

The problem is that he was saying he was gonna shoot up his workplace for months but nobody did shit.
...not that he did anything wrong IMO
eg:
youtube.com/watch?v=ABg9hgjHyaE

((They)) don't want the truth getting out about going ghost.

Ooooooh, triggered. I'm going to go ghost.

for sure, I'm actually starting to like the idea of becoming a ghost and not having a anus... wait forget I said anything.

Autistic people get a free pass by the media:
youtube.com/watch?v=n062B5gurp0

They're trying to keep the lid on the whole developing Froggy situation.

>becoming a tranny means losing your butthole

A ghost tranny! REEEEEEEEE

he really thinks girls dont fart

These days your score needs to be double digits to warrant any non-local media coverage.

what's going on with froggy?

At least she's getting pussy from beyond the grave.

He shot 3 people at 1am in a supermarket. Shit like this happens every day, it's not even a "mass" shooting. It's not even news tbqh

His final video was bonkers though, I watched the whole thing. I lost it at the stick figure drawing part.

holy shit i can't believe i never saw this

He knew of many things!

He said his boss was okay he just wanted to kill himself and take some people with him

They can't spin this into an advantageous narrative on behalf of (((them))).

by the power of kek Chris Chan will be next.

>beer
Not even once

Roll

Can't believe that faggot is still alive ROLL

this. drumpf is a big enough disaster to keep MSM distracted 24/7

It took them roughly a week to delete his YouTube account. That's the most amazing part of all of this.

Kikebook and Jewtube are too busy language-policing, trying to pull the plug on anything that isn't bland advertiser friendly garbage, and shoving LGBTOFWGKTABBQ down everyone's throats like cock in a Navy submarine shower stall. I think the problem here is that this dude was a nutcase homo who wanted to be a girl, it was against their narrative that straight white virgin men with mental problems are the ones that go on shooting sprees. The cognitive dissonance is real, so they just opted not to report on it.

Had this dude gone on all prince Elliot style about girls not liking him, it would have been front page news.

It is written that Bob will someday rise from the grave and rid the world of his abomination of a son.
The exact date is lost to legends

i fucking love that the last shot of him before his anime self-insert goes ghost is of him missing a target at point fucking blank

stupid white skelly

god damn sonichu is more dense than alan moore

>Why didn't CNN and other msm outlets cover the details of this shooting more?

Too low bodycount to cause major shitstorm. All victims were adults so there isn't much shock value in that as well.

More recent and more important mass shooting involving major politicians.

But why shut down his freaking channel? There are all kinds of gore(movie) and IRL shootings/fights on Jewtube but his main Ghost Squad channel gets shut down but the others are still up? something's fishy here.

nah im fairly certain it would have never been deleted if a bunch of losers hadn't gone and reported the school shooting video

the url for the EGS channel says it was taken down due to their policies regarding violent content or whatever

youtube.com/watch?v=3uyeHBbpK7E

Ya it's wrong think everyone knows trans are not mentally ill it's a choice.

Holy fuck I cannot stop laughing at this guy.

Because it is made by mass shooter. That kind of channel might attract all kinds of sick fucks. They have deleted channels of known mass shooters for decade. It is actually strange that they didn't delete the channel immediately.

nope

youtube.com/user/ElliotRodger/videos

Is that Pekka Erik Auvinen?

where is this gem from?

youtube.com/watch?v=UQeQ50nNNdI

Hmm... Now that I think about it could've been taken down by his family. I imagine they must be freaked out to know their dead killer son's channel is gaining popularity or something.

A fanfiction work written by him apparently!

jeremy pearl jam when will someone splice him singing all the great school shooter hits on one DVD.

>cbsnews.com/news/weiss-supermarket-shooting-spree-randy-stair-spared-coworker/

>pull up article

>ctrl f trans

>no hits

>yep.jpg

I figured out why they don't want to cover it.

that's fucked

omg he misses every single shot at like 5 yards

Found it
archive.fo/ajFgx
from
kiwifarms.net/threads/randy-stair-andrew-blaze-egsworld-pioneersproductions.31437/page-14

>Why didn't CNN and other msm outlets cover the details of this shooting more?

I think its because its hysterical and the media didn't want people laughing over the fact that a mass shooter was motivated by his desire to be a Danny Phantom titty ghost.

Froggy is Kek's gf Kauket, she is the transition of the light to darkness, Randy ritually murdered his plastic Froggy then resurrected her as a member of EGS.

youtu.be/NBDfB91U98s

youtu.be/MS91knuzoOA

Maybe those dicks at Cuckleodeon are behind the black out?

Probably because 3 people dying in a shooting is just another day in clapistan.

Remember that Chris Mercer? He killed 8 people and he even warned people on /r9k/ first which would have been the perfect excuse to demonize Sup Forums but no one gives a fuck.

wheres the r34?

well it didn't help that he looked like anthony fantano

There isn't much I think just what's on ED.
Scroll down
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Randy_Robert_Stair

what the fuck is /pol's obsession with this kid, he was a faggot who loved danny phantom (and not even the cool characters) who failed at trying to be a mass murder and is probably burning in COVERED IN BUTTHOLES

He was obviously seeking infamy from his murders, and had clearly become obsessed with the infamy surrounding mass shooters. They likely think that they are denying him what he wanted by not dwelling on it, even though they could have tried to make hay out of him saying that he hates blacks.
I'm sure him being a tranny plays a substantial part, though.

Weren't they both bernie bros?

and what about any of what you just said isn't amazing to you?

Because he had the guts to actually take control of his life and do and die for what he believed in no matter how freakishly wrong or delusional his beliefs seemed.
Remind you of someone?

Fuck. I think you're right.

He was also a brony and you tube star who made videos explain ING exactly how and when he would kill his CO workers and no one gave a fuck because he was such a pathetic pice of shit.

nah desu it's pretty clear he was only seeking modest notoriety

he believed having 9000 subs on his youtube channel was a big deal and his shooting was literally the equivalent of a fan fiction for columbine

those videos weren't made public until right before he went ghost

get it straight

GOTTA KEEP THE GOY OCCUPIED AND AFRAID

having the balls to "go ghost" and kill yourself != actually believing and making a change in the world that you want to see, you NEETs are so lifeless you idolize someone who took the easiest way out for 2 mins of notoriety on nightly news

The vagrant who stabbed those white knights on a bus was a bernie bro too.

Why are bernie bros so crazy?

The ones from may? you sure about that?

Public or not I'm sure youtube staff always have people with the ability to check out any kind of videos be it public or private.
They knew about him but did nothing on purpose or someone didn't do their job in preventing stuff like this.

...also he should've been living with his family so they HAVE to have heard him during his "recordings".

Elliot Rodger WAS removed, but it was put back for some odd reason.

Maybe this guy's channel will be re-instated?

There was a gap of about 17 hours between his posting and the ghosting. Daily reminder this chick likely knew he was gonna do this and didn't report it. She has since deleted all her social media.

I've only heard about it on here

The Lesbian orgy in the afterlife, i don't think he got around to making it.

Chinese Communist Party doesn't care if they get attention in the media or not.

They will keep forcing Americans to kill each other.

>Implying this whole thing isn't a false flag.

Don't be gullible. The tyrants in power are using everything in their power to sell us all into techno-slavery.

> you idolize someone who took the easiest way out for 2 mins of notoriety on nightly news
He sure wasn't a pro butt he had the passion and motive to try.

People have jobs and shit. He could have done the really whacko ones while no one has home. His family SHOULD have gotten funky vibes when he bought a gun though.

They were recorded on may but never uploaded. Which was only on mediafire. He says this in the suicide tapes.

why the fuck do people do this?

if you wanna get drunk fast drink liquor instead of consuming a bunch of empty calories and pissing your pants

hope so if anything it will serve as a reminder that someone was warning people he was gonna kill and no authority did anything to stop it
A proof if you will of how backwards and retarded modern society really is

>Maybe those dicks at Cuckleodeon are behind the black out?

this probably played a role. Viacom owns nick, they're in bed with Time Warner and all the rest that control the news. it would look real bad that some fucking loser obsessed with a minor cartoon character on their network shot up a supermarket. They only promote these incidents when it fits their narrative and there's no fear of backlash against their brands.

The pre crime unit should have caught this.

>Those eyes pinched together

I think his parents were neglecting him he did mention that he wants to make them "suffer".

but ofc it's possible they are good people and had no idea
He could've even been hiding his firearms from them

Yea the "tinfoils" could've started to use it as proof the Nick is brainwashing people. That would be really bad for business,right?

There's videos of him at a shooting range with his parents trying out different types of guns. His parents knew about the 1st shotgun that he bought, but he hid the 2nd one.

There is a video where he's shooting and his mom is holding the camera. She seems pretty fucking nervous about it too.

I can hear handrubbing in the distance.

>I think his parents were neglecting him he did mention that he wants to make them "suffer"

lol no they seemed like fine people. he wanted to murder his dad because he kept telling him to get an actual job instead of working at a supermarket and making his autistic fanfiction

>2nd shotgun
I never really understood this, why the second? Was s(he) supposed to have a "partner"?
Even that "Westborough High Massacre" vid xir had some girl helping him.