New Narrative Incoming!

New Narrative Incoming!

WASH POST: MUELLER PROBES TRUMP FOR OBSTRUCTION

archive.is/0pQSW

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/may/17/obstruction-justice-presidential-immunity-impeachm/
lawnewz.com/high-profile/the-law-says-president-trump-cant-just-fire-special-prosecutor-robert-mueller/
archive.is/1jGx9
law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/28/600.7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course he obstructed. HE FIRED THE FBI INVESTIGATING HIM

Except he wasn't under investigation

>comey admits in testimony that he was not investigating trump-russia
>guh- obstruction of justice!!!
it's time to stop posting

>Except he wasn't under investigation

>his whole cabinet is
>but trump isn't

Rigggggggggght

>WaPo

Pass...

Except his whole cabinet wasn't under investigation

Translation:

>I don't want to get fired, so I'll say I'm investigating my boss and now firing me would be political suicide.

Except the part where no one is under investigation

> anonymous sources

Didn't even Comey just testify that all the Russian narrative leaks in the media have been false?

Fox just announced this too

This

If you fling enough shit... Maybe something will stick?

Fox linked to the wapo story faggot

>Except the part where no one is under investigation

Except for in March when Comey said the opposite of what you just said.

Fake news desperate to change narrative from the Bernie bro shooter.

Comey himself said that trump was not under investigation while under oath. If trump was, then comey has purged himself.

>linked
>on television

If you believe this that means you also believe Comey perjured in the Senate for saying he wans't under investigation

Haha he said PROBE

So?

>If you believe this that means you also believe Comey perjured in the Senate for saying he wans't under investigation

He wasn't under investigation (at that time) but he is now.

It's based on the wapo story, like they're linking to online

All Chris Wallace did was say that WaPo did a story saying Trump is being investigated by the Mueller of obstruction of justice.

Leftist nut openly tries to assassinate GOP leaders.... Radicalized by WAPO and MSM....... How do we stop this I know we print more slanderous lies

Since Mueller stocked his team with Hillary backers, former Obama workers, as well as Bush backers. I would say that this is the next step of the witch trials. Trump must cut this shut short and change the narrative.

interesting timing on this "leak"

>left on the defensive

>SHUT IT DOWN

This

But, Clinton Foundation attorney joins the special counsel and a couple days later this story comes out...seems fishy

Trump was not under investigation.

Is Trump 10 different cabinet members?

Mueller is Comey's butt buddy. Do not trust Mueller.

If Trump did nothing wrong why is he gonna fire Muller? You know Nixon did the same thing for the special prosecutor investigating him. He's a mobbed up New York scumbag who doesn't show his taxes.

So, it's still fucking nothing. Mueller has to investigate obstruction or the dems will raise a stink. They'll start tearing their hair out again when Mueller offically announces that Trump is cleared.

>Mueller is Comey's butt buddy. Do not trust Mueller.

Where is that Newt Gingrich tweet of him saying Mueller is a great special prosecutor?

>HE FIRED THE FBI INVESTIGATING HIM

the WHOLE FBI? WTF?! Can't let him get two scoops of nucyuler codes!

Fake news

>the WHOLE FBI? WTF?! Can't let him get two scoops of nucyuler codes!

What would you say if Hillary did it? Your partisan bullshit is showing.

Who?

This whole thing is just because of the piles and piles of salt on the left, yeah?

If (when) they blow '18, will they take responsibility or keep blaming "Russia?"

>Who?

Troll or underage.

Mueller investigated 9/11, fucking retard. 9/11? Perpetrated by Clinton? Russiagate, perpetrated by Clinton? Fucking pull the electric cables off your brain

The whole investigation is fishy, all of it stinks.

That was fake

Yeah remember when there were rumors Trump was going to fire Meuller? Trump knows Meuller is not to be trusted, but also knows that if he fired the guy, MSM would make it their crusade to finish the job and destroy Trump.

Trump is in a corner and he is fighting for his life. Either the Deep State is completely after Trump, or somehow Trump is involved in this whole shit and it was done to destroy the neocon/neolib opposition for good.

Things are getting fucked up. I heard a commentator say on CNN that if this stuff that is happening to Trump happened to Hillary, CNN would be investigating just as much and be completely fair in the matter. They have all been sucked into this retarded narrative. You cannot reason with them.

Comey and Meuller are obviously in bed with the neocons/neolibs and nobody will discuss it. Nobody is talking about Comey's complicity in the Clinton email affair. Fucked up shit.

My money is on blaming Sandernistas for 'fracturing' the party base.

If hillary did what? fire a guy who actually WAS investigating her? I'd be fairly concerned, but I'd also sit tight and wait for the incensed investigators to rip into her.

Trump wasn't under investigation, and firing the director after multiple breaks in protocol and inserting himself in election year politics is A-ok with me, especially since he took bipartisan fire for it for ages.

>9/11? Perpetrated by Clinton?

????????????????

You don't have to be under investigation yourself to be guilty of obstruction or attempted obstruction of justice dumbos.

You can obstruct investigation of individuals other than yourself e.g. by perjury, destruction or faking of evidence, firing the chief investigator etc.

Drumpf = schlumpfed

Thank you

>He wasn't under investigation (at that time)
Yes That's what I said

>his whole cabinet is
>but trump isn't
This is regarding his campaign, not his cabinet

How is it legal for them to have access to this information?

Does this not compromise the integrity of the investigation?

Thank you

I do not think that is where this is going, though. I may be wrong.

The fucking investigation wasn't impeded in anyway you cock sucking homo.

> Trump is going to fire Muller

Trump can't fire Muller. He literally cannot fire him, he doesn't have the power to fire him. Only Rosenstein has the authority to fire Muller and he's made clear he won't.

This entire narrative is coming from a single person, a news company owner known for provocative tabloid bullshit. Literally a single source, claiming something that literally cannot happen.

Just like the claims that Comey was "increasing the budget for the russia investigation before Trump fired him" (which isn't how the FBI budget works, he'd have to ask Congress for more money in the next year's budget) or that Comey was going to say Trump asked him to obstruct the investigation during his testimony (he explicitly denied this), it's just another WaPo/NYT screamfest over nothing.

How can a President obstruct an investigation from an agency he's in charge of?

Trump can dictate to the FBI whether or not to investigate something and he can also pardon people before they're even charged with a crime. He's the President.

They are probably looking into trumps "I hope the flint thing goes away" in addition to comey's firing and wether this constitutes obstruction of justice.
Wether it actually does i cant say, i think not, but i am not an expert in US criminal law.

Stay mad dumbo. Are you a lawyer?
Mueller is right now only investigating WETHER trump impeded the other investigation. They didn't say really did.

The President doesn't have the power to fire people employed by the executive branch? Is that really your position?

Guess everyone in the FBI and DOJ should open investigations so when they fuck up they can't be fired. kys

>How can a President obstruct an investigation from an agency he's in charge of?

I don't know but I presume checks and balances etc.?
Nixon?

Read politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/may/17/obstruction-justice-presidential-immunity-impeachm/

For how long is this gonna last now, how many hearings, how many months?

Yes, because it's a fact. The President cannot unilaterally fire a special prosecutor, only the senior Justice Department official (which in this case is Rosenstein, since Sessions recused himself) has that power.

Even Nixon didn't fire his special prosecutor. He fired his Attorney General and found someone lower in the chain of command who was willing to fire the special prosecutor.

Trump was going to fire mueller
deep state attacks congress
If trump fires mueller now, they'll force scaredycat congress to do a special counsel staffed with DNC and go after trump for obstruction of justice for firing mueller who is investigating whether or not trump was obstructing justice into a russian investigation that comey admitted never existed in the first place

this shit is getting fucking surreal

Is Newt Gingrich that RINO?

The problem is that Sessions was a retarded pick as AG. He had to know he was going to recuse himself from the Clinton investigation and the Russia conspiracy. Those are the 2 most important issues relating to Trump's optics and he can't receive any info on them and has resided to not even read about them in the papers.

Most powerful attorney in the US and he's more worthless than a paperweight.

7 years and what 7 months to go?

Trump is legally not able to fire a special prosecutor.

Read lawnewz.com/high-profile/the-law-says-president-trump-cant-just-fire-special-prosecutor-robert-mueller/

Checks and balances within the same branch of government?

Ever occur to you that congress is the branch that can investigate the President?

all those prosecutors who are experts in their field decided to leave their job and take a paycut to join in on a witchhunt
>trumpfags actually believe this

Always archive those
archive.is/1jGx9

> lawnewz
> newz

I am not American so I don't know, but read the article i posted, that makes it clearer.
There are cases when firing an investigator would not be permissible.

Oy vey

>Mueller clears Trump, cites irregularities with Obama investigating Trump's team
>massive media shitstorm about how Mueller is Trump's puppet

Screencap this.

The quote the legal code and real, named lawyers and attorneys

No. Fucking autistic bot

Ok pal

They'd just instantly stop covering it, like they did with "Russians hacked the votes" after it came out that DHS was doing the hacking. They had to wait almost 4 months to bring the story back with some contrived "Ruskies hacked 39 states so the election doesn't count" bullshit.

Funny how it's so "obviously" Russia, when all the major hacks against our government and corporations in the last decade have been by China and their pet dictatorship.

Except that's not true, retard. There's literally nothing in the constitution that says the president can't fire somebody who is working directly under him.

If the special counsel's office is leaking prejudicial information about an investigation, it should be shut down immediately.

they're scraping the bottom of the barrel

8 CFR 600.7:

(d) The Special Counsel may be disciplined or removed from office only by the personal action of the Attorney General. The Attorney General may remove a Special Counsel for misconduct, dereliction of duty, incapacity, conflict of interest, or for other good cause, including violation of Departmental policies. The Attorney General shall inform the Special Counsel in writing of the specific reason for his or her removal.

> law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/28/600.7

>all this after 3 years
These guys will fuel the narrative daily, this was a leak and there will be more, which will cal for hearings after hearing after hearing until they get something new or Trump misteps on something, rinse an repeat

i must know are you a r0b*t or what
answer only yes or no

Read 28 CFR ยง 600.7 (d)
law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/28/600.7

>The Special Counsel may be disciplined or removed from office only by the personal action of the Attorney General.[...]

(((WAPO)))
(((BEZOS)))

The Constitution doesn't say he CAN fire anyone either. It doesn't actually say anything about that issue. That's what US Code is for.

And those codes specifically say that the President does not have the authority to fire or even discipline a special prosecutor.

I'd laugh. Hard. Endlessly.

I'm sure the 400 million he gets from the CIA for his cloud-hosting services in now way influences his coverage of a president hostile to the CIA.

>the president can't fire somebody who is working directly under him.
Mueller doesn't work under Trump. He works under the deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein who operates the DoJ (which operates separately from the White House)

>Comey says under oath Trump not being investigated
>Only person being investigated is Flynn
>leftists cannot handle this fact.

ITS
FUCKING
OVER
....MADAME

He said the fbi wasn't, e.g. the cia is

the article says the investigation started the day after trump fired comey

>Mueller doing what he can to keep his job

Clever girl......

The cia was a mistake

Again leaks to the Washington Post. Night of the Long Knives when?

yes or no

No it's an autist

but that's the opposite of what happened

>Trump: I don't want to be investigated
>So I'll fire the guy who might investigate me!
>oh shit, now I'm being investigated for firing him

Flynn was in the room when Trump was getting pissed on by the whores, that's why Trump wanted the investigation into Flynn dropped.