Have you noticed how it's always Americans on this board that rush out and proclaim the need for "Whites" to stick...

Have you noticed how it's always Americans on this board that rush out and proclaim the need for "Whites" to stick together? How it's always Americans that say that the difference between a Spaniard, a German and a Russian doesn't matter?

How come? Is it because of their mixed and rootless background?

real talk bro

ah the proud noble germans of Sup Forums

It's not, stfu op.

If anything, the ones the most at risk, and the most worried right now, are euros.

Fag flag poster. Saged

because their increasingly shrinking proportion of the population. looks scary tbqhwyfidticsirfamlama

It's because we're first hand living in a multiracial hell hole and we're warning you fucking idiot Europeans about it
Now quit using your LARPER flags and embrace first your whiteness, then your local ethnic origin

yeah and they're idiots

I can stick together with other Europeans but I don't want my children to marry French or Greek people. Just like a Frenchman like yourself shouldn't be okay with your kids marrying Norwegians, Finns, Romanians, Russians or Lithuanians.

You know this is a leaf.....

Wtf i hate drumpf now #openbordersnow

Also sage

Understandable but each of those are 100x better than a sub saharan or Arab

if you're a true racist then you would care far more about race than nationality. that logically follows, it's in no way inconsistent or difficult to understand. what is your question?

This. We're at the forefront of degeneracy.
Europe, specifically the EU, is at the forefront of cuckoldry.

Because they're a nation of mongrels, with no identity, heritage or culture. Nothing but their "huwitness" to fall back on. Basically a nation of our genetic scraps. I feel sorry for them.

>As Adolf Hitler, dictator of Nazi Germany, put in describing the American race, as a “mongrel race”, that of the result of intermarrying different races, he writes on his book, “Mein Kampf” in 1927, that the ultimate goal of the Jews was the “promiscuous bastardization of other peoples” and the “domination of the racial mishmash ….” As dictator, he forbid marriages between Germans and the races he considered subhuman — Jews and Slavs. Hitler assured his aides that the United States would not be able to conquer Germany because Americans were a mongrel people.

Yes but it's not really a choice, is it? You don't have to chose between them. A united front between people against a common problem isn't the same as saying "We're one race!" which seems to be the opinion on here.
And if you're a true racist you'd understand that a Russian, a German and Greek aren't the same race.

Nationalism is a jewish invention, all whites descend from one tribe. Tribalism is the final redpill.

>It's because we're first hand living in a multiracial hell hole and we're warning you fucking idiot Europeans about it
I can't emphasis how much this is correct.

>And if you're a true racist you'd understand that a Russian, a German and Greek aren't the same race.

obviously, again, what is your question?

And yet, all huwhite people go back to the same small ancestral group from India.

Nazi ideology was right on some things. Doesn't mean they were right on all. Science knows more now.

this

>Yes Goyim, embrace your old feuds, never mind that you have a much BIGGER enemy to worry about than each other.

Because our country is now so anti-white that we fear for white European bloodlines dying out. Whites are already a shrinking population on a global scale, so working with, encouraging, saving, and breeding with other whites becomes more important than what exact nationality or type of white person it is.
People can still have personal preferences (I would prefer English, German, or Nordic over Spanish, Italian, Balkan), but it depends on what you can find these days. Unless we move to another specific country but I don't want to give up on my nation and freedoms until it's completely unlivable (and by then I might be dead anyways).

>No Goyim don't listen to him you need to unite yourselves and do away with your borders, culture and language and live under a 1 continent government

A fucking leaf!

So in your fantasy loonyland these two people would not be able to marry, fuck and have kids because one is a germanic and the other a slav. Typical nonsensical horseshit from a Varg-loving autist.

Mixed and rootless background plus noticing that only whites seem capable of advocating freedom and capitalism. Exceptions exist, but once you remove white people capitalism and freedom is over.

Because white is white in America. We talk fleetingly about our ancestors heritage and some fags take great pride in having a great great great great great great grandpa from Scotland or whatever, but in the end all whites here are mixes of a bunch of Europeans.

This is why Americans are better looking in general. We mix all the best traits from every white nation instead of. a bunch of homogenous lineage where your ancestry is nothing but French on both sides.

melania cute af

Nope, ain't no "americans" nor "Sup Forumslacks" just butthurt leftwing leaning parasites, who can't deal with us "ebil" nazis winning.

Decent point, they have a lot of blacks in america thats for sure

On the contrary, most of the anti-white shit is spouted mostly by Americans and Anglo sphere countries.

No, it's because we have experienced first hand what you are only feeling the birthpains of. Yes, the differences between a Spaniard and a German and an Anglo and a Russian matter, but only in a context where there are no outside enemies. Right now, there is an outside force much worse than any of these groups. We can fight among ourselves again after we have dealt with the greatest enemy.

SAGE

The average American is a mutt mix of god knows how many different White races.

No its not, you are just a really sad, indoctrinated creature and you have my pity, when some nigger beats your jaw in you will appreciate everything what we racists told you.

Its really kinda sad how blinded you leftist liberals just spout whatever media tells you and defend it fanatically only to be pat on your head by some fucking jew. I hope its worth it wasting your time here, trying to divided what simply can't be divided.

>Hitler assured his aides that the United States would not be able to conquer Germany because Americans were a mongrel people
And yet, America destroyed Germany, fucking dumbass

>American education

are you retarded? varg hates nationalism, and thinks white people are all the same.

European peoples are under attack. Our enemies see us as one. You are "white" whether you want to identify as that or not. 'White nationalists' support Europe's unique peoples' continued existence, separate from the other groups. When someone says "stick together," they're talking about being united against what is happening and what is coming. Also, no more senseless wars to further destabilize Europe or white/Euromutt countries.

It shouldn't have to be explained. White identitarians aren't usually advocating Europe becoming mixed up like we are here.