Can Sup Forums debunk the Afro-centric argument of black vikings without using any memes? I'm serious...

Can Sup Forums debunk the Afro-centric argument of black vikings without using any memes? I'm serious. I've showed this to some who used to laugh at the "we wuz" memes until they actually looked at the evidence. So there is this viking called Thorhall. He is a swarthy tall viking that ruled Vinland until his death. He most likely was an African.

>but muh Thorhall was just a race-mixed viking with Mediterranean stock!

Nope! Vikings did not race-mix. In fact one Germanic tribe did, the Bastarnae. It was very unpopular and to this day we still name the act after this tribe, bastardization.

>but muh Thorhall was just a tanned skinned viking, not dark skinned like an african

Ok, where would the genes come from to make him swarthy? It's not like in the middle of no-where a swarthy viking would just pop out of nowhere. The genes to make someone darker is dominant so if there was one dark viking there would be many. There would either be a lot of tanned skin Scandinavians today, or none, and there is none so we can assume Thorhall wasn't just an exception. What we can assume is that he was foreign to Scandinavia and most likely did come from Africa.

So please actually try to debunk this argument. You guys always mock blacks for claiming they were kings but when they supply actual evidence you guys usually scoff at it and mock it with memes. If Sup Forums can debunk this argument that even historians can't then I will be very impressed.

stewartsynopsis.com/europe_conquered_by_africans.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4943878/table/T1/?report=objectonly
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491390/#!po=47.1660
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4943878/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707640956
youtu.be/BHIoRrPdNJI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2917718/#!po=32.8947
m.pnas.org/content/113/25/6892.full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No responses? Is it safe to assume black vikings are in fact true?

I think so. Whites are very insecure. They mock Africans for being primitive but deny any evidence that indicates black africans were anything but primitive.

I always thought they were all "proud" of being white but PC culture stopped them from saying so, is that not the case?

There is no reason to argue against something so stupid and unlikely.

Yeah I've had some discussions with whites like this. It seems like they often use that to whine but it's not really the case.

why would there written records of "swarthy" (vikings, and yes it is talking about skin that was clarified) vikings? That is the same word they used to describe people from Sicily, Morocco, and Algeria. 2/3 are African countries.

WE

WUZ

Nice argument. I said without memes or do you really have nothing to come back with?

KANGZ

See:

AHAHAHA STUPID NIGGER - WE WUZ KANGZ! You have no history so you have to steal ours. Isn't this just appropritating white history?

You're not giving any arguments. I'm not going to resort to hurtful language but you're just embarrassing yourself. If you have an argument against what I said go ahead and say it. Otherwise I don't want to hear a bunch of stupid racially charged crap.

Jesus these guys are stupid.

I agree with you OP. It's something you can't easily disprove. I'm of the opinion that there were, in fact, black vikings.

OP here! Yeah they are dumb but thanks.
Yeah I agree dude.
It'd seem so.

oy vey
this thread AGAIN
and it was even archived, would you believe it

Give productive feedback or I'll kick you from my thread.

Huh? You must be joking. And yeah there were some swarthy southern europeans and moors who migrated north. That shit did indeed happen, as people tend to roam around.

Nope - "Swarthy" was used by Vikings to describe north africans. Nice try but I already debunked that. And as I said it's not like Meds were just walking into Scandanavia.

you can't even kick the piss bottle from under your desk you ambulocetus fat fuck.

ID's exist on this board, Mong. We can see you samefagging.

what?

Just because we have the same flag doesn't mean we're the same person you idiot. Stop trying to derail the thread and produce an argument.

Not the flag. The poster ID. The small series of letters and numbers beside 'anonymous' on each of your posts.

Fuck off with your gay b8 leaf

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You are so fucking bad at baiting.
Literally go eat nigger dicks.

Ok I was stupid to not know that. But can you debunk the point? I don't think so.

>HAHAH I guess I won't argue now

I was stupid to not know about IDs but you still have not presented an argument...

Ok, so there was a Viking from the Western Coast of Norway that married/concubined a Mongolian from Bjarmaland and the off-spring was called something like "Swarthy".

Also I know you are trolling

Mongolians?? Nope. Africans. No Mongols in Scandanavia.

Set your flag to Geographic Location, leaf.

Why do you make shitty troll threads like this? It's too obvious man, just anoying.

Wait, hol up. We wuz vikangs too! What wasn't we?

Nice meme. Not a nice argument. And I'm not Canadian.

Nonesense. I will fucking murder you if you don't start using your time more productively from now on , i know where you live OP.

No one is going to argue with you, ya dumb fucking nog. You've already proven intellectual dishonesty by samefagging on a board with IDs. And yes I realize you are a nog and have no intellect, but there wasn't another word to describe your fucking nigger stupidity.

We wuz everything. We invented peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and the wheel and basketball. Reparations now! White pussy now!

I honestly don't get identity politics
why do these threads even exist? why do you goyim allow yourself to be trolled with something as frivolous as black self reflection?
it doesn't matter if some jarl or some chief was a dindu. blacks TODAY are an epitome of national and cultural failure in literally every society that doesn't involve giving them aid from whites

Well said based kike. We niggers are failures and we know it. BUT!!!!!!! ........
Muh dick.

Your dick ain't nothing special. BWC.

Being swarthy didn't mean black as in negro black, it meant that the person had spent the majority of his life outdoors working slave labor as a Thrall so his skin was dark from life long tanning and burns, and the complexion was damaged and rough.
Karls, or freemen were said to be ruddy or red, and Earls were bright or white.
It had to do with skin damage from exposure.

Also, you're fucking retarded op,

>fag is trolling
>board knows fag is trolling
>it's not even a new scheme of trolling
>still somehow gets 1st page.

sigh

I accept all of the "we wuz" shit. Because if they claim to be all the groups that conquered Europe unprovoked, then they're hypocrites for complaining about Europens colonizing them

>Bringing balance to /pol

Very true. My tiny nigger dingaling is a micro-penis. It's big enough to rape old white ladies with though when I rob them for crack money.

internet was a mistake. the rewriting of history is ridiculous. Half the time it's just toll shit that people start believing

Holy shit, where does this end? Fucking everyone was black? wtf

What a fucking nigger, seriously go back to tumblr you underage faggot negro.

More irrelevant shit to keep ppl off track. Nice try shill

I unironically support "we wuz". In fact, when I see the Timbuktu manuscripts, I think it's possible Negros were more literate than Europeans for many years. And the Negro architecture from Nubia and other kingdoms was superior to the Parthenon.

But vikings?

A gene being dominate doesn't mean one person with that gene will eventually pass it on to everyone, that's not how dominate/recessive genes work. If you have one person with two dominate genes, and 20 people with two recessive genes, it only takes about 4 generations to wipe the dominate gene out.

Works like this.

First generation: DD+rr has 4 children, most all Dr. All other tribe member have 4ish kids rr. Next generation, Dr+rr has 4 children, one Dr, 3 rr. Next generation has 4 children, that one Dr has 4 kids, one Dr. And this can continue until that one dies off.

Dominance doesn't mean it always gets passed on, because you only take half your genes from a single parent. If you don't get the dominate gene from the dominate gene carrying parent, and that parent never passes it on to any child, then it dies out.

Cuck holdry

>superior to parthenon
You can't find a single building today superior than that thing, considering when it was built and with what technology.

Nigger wut

how would a nigger get to scandinavia

IN HIS FLYING PYRAMID SHITLORD

You want us to debate with you, but you have zero evidence supporting your claim.

Vikings are not a people but a verb. You go Viking. (Raiding,adventuring)
In history we refer to the Viking-age. Again, it's not a group of people, but something they did.

VIKANGZ

Why are you dumbfucks now feeding this obvious bait thread that should have died with OP talking to himself?

He could have been a slave brought over from Africa or even India, and through understanding of the local customs rise to power.

>Ok, where would the genes come from to make him swarthy

37,000 years ago, Europeans were dark skinned and had blond hair (KITLG,) and blue eyes (HERC2;)

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4943878/table/T1/?report=objectonly
>Y-haplogroup F = 41k-37kYBP = Romania
>Y-haplogroup I = 34k-31k = Italy
>Y-haplogroup R = 24k = Russia
>Y-haplogroup R1b1 = 14k-13k = Italy

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491390/#!po=47.1660
>It is proposed that changes within KITLG appeared 30,000 years ago, and within TYRP1, SLC24A5 and SLC45A2 at 11,000-19,000 years ago, respective

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4943878/
>Additional evidence of an early link between west and east comes from the HERC2 locus, where a derived allele that is the primary driver of light eye color in Europeans appears nearly simultaneously in specimens from Italy and the Caucasus ~14,000-13,000 years ago

Haplogroup F came from Melanesia;

>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707640956
>Like haplogroup C, haplogroup F therefore appears to have an origin in the south—in particular, in Melanesia

So basically, whites with blond hair emerged in Melanesia 40k+ years ago, and migrated to Europe. Around 14kYBP, light eyed whites came, probably from the same place. Dark people with blue eyes still existed in Italy 14kYBP, and they were R1b.

>There would either be a lot of tanned skin Scandinavians today, or none

Aromatase Excess Syndrome doesn't effect male fertility, but it makes men look like women. It's found in only a few families on Earth, and the fact that lots of people find feminine men unattractive explains why it's uncommon.

A dark-skinned European would merely be a hold-over from this older population. Haplogroup BT is also found in ancient Europe, and it's descendent B is common in Africa.

Whites took Europe from blacks.

There is also the fact that some Inuit and Eskimo are dark skinned, but living near the north, suggesting early migration theories about the Pacific bridge from Asia to north America, which would make them closer to indian than african.

>barbarians who raped and pillage but got BTFO by proper armies
Sounds about right

Blacks even said they were Aztecs.

Honestly I hate when someone day that kind of shit that someone was successful or got to do something in HIS/THEIR LIFE then you have nothing to do with that.

Anyway what's the use if you were Egyptian viking King of Europe a shit if you are a low iq nigger that lives in Detroit

>You can't find a single building today
Most of it's foundation was built today
>considering when it was built and with what technology
Doesn't even have walls

>black vikings

Then wouldn't the lady be a nigress too?

Arturo over here dropping the truth bombs. So you were vikings, or pharaohs or aztecs. But what the fuck are you now?

degenerate stormfag

So your "argument" is literally just
>assume he was African
Alright.

>It's vaguely possible that one viking was black, therefor all vikings are black

Me llamo Angel =(

ID tag you fucking idiot

>In this thread: Nigger Fairy Tales with Rastus Coon and Shaniqua Atet Jackson

This board is ruined forever.

Just start making artistic versions of
African people doing everything from
building the Great Wall of china to
finding the americas.
Then do the same for Muslims
Then the Irish
Then the Italians
keep doing it till everyone shuts up
about race.

What the fuck is it with taco gobblers and DBZ? WE WUZ SAYIANS Y SHEEEEET

we can't counter argument something that isn't even an argument, that's it, a made up bullshit by some afro centrist retard

>he genes to make someone darker is dominant so if there was one dark viking there would be many.

HAHAHAHAH what is vitamin d deficiency?

You have yo take into account the environmental effects on genes

There is a reason somali niggers in sweden suffer high rates of vitamin d deficiency and osteroperosis

It's got a great dubbing. That's why animes with no good dubbing in Mexico are shit and its got the original soundtrack unlike the Canada and US version

youtu.be/BHIoRrPdNJI

>Black Vikings
Is this supposed to be an accomplishment? Even if this guy did exist congrats you're just back to pillaging and raping. If there was ever a culture that niggers fit in with it would be Vikings.

You do know Northern Germanic people considered Southern Germanic people "swarthy" right?

Even the founding fathers said this.

Well there you go.

If you look at this chart;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4943878/table/T1/?report=objectonly

You won't find a single modern African haplogroup - but you will find BT, CT, F, and F's direct descendent K.

Mitochondrial haplogroups show almost no change, however - Europe started with R, dabbled with type-M and type-N women, then picked U and stuck with her until 10,000YBP when H1 shows up. This is around the same time light eyes entered Europe.

GoyetQ116-1 is mt=M, Y=C1a, which is a pure Asian combination. C clung on in Europe, making some Europeans Asians. 46% of Australian aboriginal males have haplogroup C - so this is another link back to Australia and Melanesia for whites.

Y Haplogroups I and R1b1, supposedly from admixture, are found among native Australians;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2917718/#!po=32.8947
>Previous analysis of AuR mtDNA11,12 showed that 37 individuals are likely to have ancient Australian maternal origin with deep-rooting mtDNA lineages (haplogroups M42a and b, P4b and S1a), with one mtDNA of probable European origin (haplogroup U5).
>However, five of these Y chromosomes clearly fall into European haplogroups (R1b1 and I)

The notion that R1b or I might be native to Australia is bolstered by the fact that basal R1b1 (If the R1b1 is basal and not a subclade) is extremely rare in Eurasia, and by the presence of 'European' mtDNA haplogroups in ancient Australian remains;

>m.pnas.org/content/113/25/6892.full
>The haplogroups observed for WLH4 were S2 and V3c
>The haplogroups observed for WLH3a were H15a1, U5a, and H1. WLH3b showed haplogroups H40b, H1, and H3

Fucking clover I don't know wich nigger I'm talking to

Would suffer from sever vitamin D deficiency leaving him a weakened cripple.

>insignificant mention of swarthiness
>AY YO HE MUS BE BLACK!

black people are seriously the worst

>Blacks didn't settle Madagascar
>Sailed to northern Europe
>Wuz Vikangs and sheeeit
Niggers everybody

Vinland was in the "New World", not Scandinavia. If he existed at all and wasn't an ethnic viking, he was an injun.

WUZ

>it doesn't matter if some jarl or some chief was a dindu
Said the Jew. Pic related

There wasn't a sub-Saharan blooded Scandinavian, never was and never will be. Once you have that in your DNA, you stop being European.

And historical accuracy for people that care matters

>Nope! Vikings did not race-mix.

Got anything to back this up?

Son, you ARE a meme. So it's only appropriate a meme is the response you deserve.

>My history as a nog is so bad, I have to attach myself like a parasite to whites so I have a claim to some form of greatness

sage

(OP)

holy shit OP this was pretty funny not gonna lie man.

Anyone who wasn't blue eyes blonde hair was considered swarthy to the northern europeans dipshit

You say that thorall couldn't have been racemixed, but was still black...

Whats to stop him from being simply Mediterranean?