This shit is all on Trump. If his divisive language weren't tearing us apart, then representatives wouldn't have to die...

This shit is all on Trump. If his divisive language weren't tearing us apart, then representatives wouldn't have to die. He might as well been the one to pull the trigger. This is on all of you white males and you racist fucking bigots. Trump is MAKING PEOPLE FEEL THIS WAY AND DO THIS DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?????????? THIS IS ON YOUR FUCKING HEADS TRUMP NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED IMMEDIATELY BEFORE MORE DIE

Olympic level mental gymnastics

Idk if you're just trolling. But I've had arguments with many dems on Facebook roofs w dry. And most of them blame trump.

Agreed, we leftists are a tolerant, peaceful & artistic race.

Probably because sane and rational people realize that Trump is why this happened today. White supremacy is at an all time high in the US and people on this board are what cause shooters to go on rampages. Trump is forcing these people to be angry and do dangerous things. Wake the fuck up.

>all time high

do you know the history of your party donkey?

I know we elected the first black president and you elected a KKK supporting racist who wants to deport all mexicans muslims and blacks.

Yep. You're retarded.

Yeah. Leftists never incite people to hatred and violence. It is Trump again as usual. Should the progressives take a nice hard look in the mirror? No way, because that is too upsetting. Turning people into abstract concepts and dehumanizing them will not lead to terrible consequences at all.

I get the feeling that we're going to see the demo donkey at the top of a lot of shitposts for the forseeable future

Obama deported more than any previous president. your party is the party of slavery and segregation. the same voters that elected obama elected Trump. i know it is tough for you guys right now.you backed the nigger/spic/tranny/fag horse and it didn't even get out of the gate.

im here if you want to talk about your dad or whatever.

Yeah, because destroying traditional norms and standards, and even biological realities is absolutely normal and not at all pathological. If you lefties keep it up, then everybody will love you and it will never be your fault. You will be the underdog forever.

I hate to tell you this, but the moment that fucking fascist got elected, people no longer have to take responsibility for their actions. Theyre just acting in the best interests of a country that is the most deeply devided that its been in 300 years. If you really believe in keeping this as a sovereign state, then you'll call your local congressman to support the impeachment of trump over Obstruction of Justice. If not, then you're a god damn traitor and directly responsible for sensible, intelligent people commiting atrocious acts of violence like what happened today.

The blood is on YOUR hands not mine. I voted for Hilary (shes the fucking president anyway, she won the popular vote)

Give an example of divisive language that's worse than what the Democrats have offered. Pro tip: You can't.

What we're seeing is the ongoing temper tantrum of a bunch of sadistic sore losers who are butthurt that their rapist and crooked enabler didn't get into the White House. Nothing more, nothing less. Time to grow up.

We'll decide who the traitors are when we get to that point.

1. Bans on innocent Muslims
2. Deporting innocent Mexicans

This list could go on but ive already said enough

>KKK supporting racist who wants to deport all mexicans muslims and blacks

Ok, so you're trolling. Game over.

Well to be fair?

The shooter was an old, white guy.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING BIGOT TRUMP IS THE REASON PEOPLE ARE KILLING OTHERS I FUCKING HATE YOUR KIND YOU JUST WANT BLACKS AND MEXICANS TO BE SLAVES AND DEPORT ALL MUSLIMS WELL GUESS WHAT THERE ARE NO MUSLIM TERRORISTS THE ONLY TERRORISTS ARE FUCKING WHITE MALES AND REPUBLICANS YOURE CAUSING PEOPLE TO SHOOT POLITICIANS WITH YOUR HATEFUL VIEWS I CAN NAME A THOUSAND PEOPLE ON MY FACEBOOK WHO AGREE WITH ME SO GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING DRUMPFTARD

> Bans on innocent Muslims
> Deporting innocent Mexicans

1. Not divisive language.
2. The travel ban on terror hotspots is to protect innocent Americans.
3. Illegal immigrants aren't innocent.

Kill all the Democrats.

Oh, so a fucking CHILD that was BROUGHT here against his WILL is a fucking CRIMINAL BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU SAY SO?????????

If you think Trump is fascist, then I wish I could be near you when the death squads come to kill and torture political dissidents. You are being hysterical. Like most liberals you are living through your emotions. and not through your natural reasoning powers.

Trump is no more of a tyrant than Bush jr or Obama was. Things are progressing the same under Trump as it was under the past two presidents. Trump is a goon of the globalists and I can imagine you will be one of those who claps as the final overlord ascends to power, promising security and license over freedom and responsibility.

Kill all the Democrats.

Now that's some impressive mental contortion. I ain't even mad lol.

But seriously, you're disgusting.

Yeah, nice parody.

Your disgusting for making a man who makes people commit these acts of terror against dangerous white males happen. Trumps behavior will make him a one term president and Ill be glad when Hilary finally gets the position she deserves.

He was one of Bernie's guys.

Yesh.

Unfortunately this will have to happen. And hopefully before CNN radicalizes more of them to become terrorists

You are no longer thinking, but emoting based on the positions and feelings of others. This is the kind of shit that lead to the holocaust, the kind of shit that leads to mob mentality. Grow up and wake up. Otherwise we will be killing eachother and nobody will know who to blame anymore.

Trump is no different than Obama or Bush jr. They are all leading us down the path to tyranny, and both sides are going to take it up the ass.

I don't know what everyone is bitching about. He's a patriot practicing his second amendment rights against an overbearing regime.

Mental gymnistics. Sorry, but your party is the party of thieves and murderers, and your behavior is 100% on you.

Come to shoot me and I'll slice your belly open and send a recording of your death to your mommy so she can watch you scream as you get what you deserve.

white women voted for trump more than they voted for hillary. for the first time in multiple decades white women voted republican mostly

you dont get to pretend your friends with white women if you have a problem with trump. they arent on your side nigger

Ya murder is the mantra of your people. I wouldn't expect any other answer from your kind. Democrats don't kill anyone. Today is proof that Trump has pushed people to act this way. Go fuck yourself for supporting Trump and his attempted murder of innocent politicans (who deserved to die for being racist white male bigots but still).

>murder is an acceptable retaliation for hurt feelings

seems like we got dems out of power just in time

No, he's a corpse who died sobbing and blubbering in a hospital bed with eight rounds of .40 in his fat tummy, because lefties can't aim for shit.

exactly my thoughts
if anyone is guilty of hyping hatred its the MSM

Srsly OP how fucking stupid are you like government check kinda retarded?
the only divisive language is coming from and continues from the looney lefties

Murder has a name: Bernie Sanders

>Oh, so a fucking CHILD that was BROUGHT here against his WILL is a fucking CRIMINAL BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU SAY SO?????????

Yes

>Said the muslim Brotherhood PR.

Try harder faggot shill.

You are a troll, and a pretty good one. I give you a 10/10. I thought you were serious for a second, but then noticing you never answer anything and only talk about your feelings, I see tihs is all bait. Good job, user.

>Your disgusting for making a man who makes people commit these acts of terror against dangerous white males happen. Trumps behavior will make him a one term president and Ill be glad when Hilary finally gets the position she deserves.

You're victim blaming, when do I get to start blaming women for being raped?

When the Aryan Caliphate is complete.

Kek beats Donkey.

Mainstream Media like CNN is what posted my OP twitter. They realize who the true enemy is: Trump. Do transgendered people have control over who they are? No. Do mexicans have control over being here when they came here as children? No. Do people who are pushed to the edge and are forced to shoot congressman responsible for their actions? No.

See a fucking pattern here????? Trump is the reason these people have to live in fear and resort to these actions and great media outlets like CNN are doing the unbiased thing by revealing that. You're just mad that the truth is finally coming out that Trump is making people be violent against Republicans and we won't fucking stop until orange man is impeached and your rights are permanently surpressed through anti-hate laws. You people are pure brainwashed evil. I look forward to your kind becomming illegal for spreading your poisonous thoughts,

Oy vey. Your Jew masters must be proud.

>don't bait on me

Your baiting powers are almost irresistible, user. I enjoy your comments. Keep them coming.

>Ad Hominem
Funny how I use a logical argument and you resort to logical fallacies. When you fail to have a good argument, just insult their character right? Reminds me of a certain leader.

I reported your obvious terrorist threat to the FBI

Funny how you all die in the end.

You are a wonder to behold. Keep it up.

>op
>logical

yeah, no

I reported you to the CIA.

No sane, and rational people know that it is the left who are mindlessly violent when they do not get their way. I will tell you this for a fact, had this been a right winger shooting up Dems, there would have been an actual body count. If the left thinks they are going to win an actual shooting war, then you are deluded.

test

>violent guy who assaulted women and attacked people with guns still was able to buy guns, waltz in and shoot up a gathering of politicians
>this obviously the fault of those gun grabbing anti-trump liberals at cnn

>1. 90 day ban on war-torn hotspots until the state department could get shit sorted out, which was illgally struck down and still being argued about well after the ban period has already been lifted (ie dead horse beatings)

>2. I see no problem deporting anyone who isnt AMERICAN

I've traced your IP and you've been reported to the FBI and your local law enforcement to be placed on a watchlist. Watch your step.

actually yes. Is the offspring of an invasive species any less invasive? no. You are thrashing about like a drowning animal and it amuses me, keep it up

Yes comrade!

(you)

huh? Who died?

Wow, a reasonable person on pol. Don't let the others poison you with their insane logic.

The only reason people are acting this way is because Trump is pushing his racist agenda and no one is doing anything to stop them. We can'tlet this tyrrany go any longer. Hate sppech needs to be banned in order to uphold the first amendment in his whole. Civilized nations like the UK, Germany and France realized this a long time ago and racist bigots like YOU and fucking disgusting southerners and republicans and white supremicist facsists like trump prevent progress. Well you know what? That just means more politicians are going to die due to perfectly sane people being fueled and threatened by hate speech and when that happens it will fall on YOU for pushing people to their extreme, for making gays and transgender people uncomfortable, for hurting groups like ANTIFA who just want to practice free speech without unconstitutional bigots opposing them (something I think is only fair for the Supreme Court to address) and blacks, mexican immigrants and women being allowed to express themselves without having to lstien to white males telling them theyre wrong (which theyre objectively not, watch msnbc, cnn, huff post, washington post or any other unbiased news outlet if you want to see the truth)

U R commie.
Take your life while there's still dignity in it.

Can we get rid of the Donkey flag yet?
It just encourages retarded role players.

>do what I say
>or die
t. Domestic Terrorist

oh nevermind, OP is an obvious false flag shit poster. I knew this would end up happening with these flags.

Oh my God just shut the fuck up you false flagging cunt. You're not being clever, you're not being original, you're just acting like a retard. The liberals make absolute retards out of themselves well enough without you trying to be the funny guy. You're not funny mate. Fuck up.

kys Jew

I NEVER SAID I WAS GOING TO HURT ANYONE I THINK THIS SORT OF DIALOGUE PUSHES PEOPLE TO THE EDGE FUCKING READ WHAT I SAY

>deport all mexicans muslims and blacks.
I don't see the problem

>the same people who voted Obama voted Trump
I have yet to meet a Trump supporter who liked Obama, and vice versa

Of course you don't. Blind bigots never do. I can't wait until Hilary becomes President in 2020 and makes your kind unable to push your hateful, divisive language once and for all.

>she won the popular vote
popular vote don't make you president faggot, and she only got that from illegals so fuck you

>I can't wait until Hilary becomes President in 2020
wow you cunts really are that delusional, sad

Those people aren't "illegals" theyre normal people who have every right to be here and vote whether theyre citizens or not Its people like YOU who should have their right to vote taken away and put into camps in order to put an end to this bigotry and de facto segregation like the evil white male you are

>calling Hillary a rapist
>"You can do whatever you want. Grab 'em by the pussy"
>

>like the evil white male you are
ok you're just role playing now

>This shit is all on Trump
youve been brainwashed by the media to believe that violence is an acceptable means to solve your problems
those in government, even democrats, condemn the attack
youve let the media poison you against your own countrymen

>THIS IS ON YOUR FUCKING HEADS
you are responsible for your own actions

Wow! The bait is strong with you.
Yes poor little leftists can't take words hurting them, and use violence. Well just wait till they gey actual violence returnrd to them. Tthen tell me which you would prefer, the words, or the violence.

What do you think about the refugee crisis in Europe.

>your speech is violence, our violence is speech!

Typical libfascist thinking.

>and makes your kind unable to push your hateful, divisive language once and for all.

So you're admitting you are the fascists, gradually being taken over by commies.

THE WIND IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH

In other words "I only hit you because I love you"

It's true. Why? Because Trump shows people no respect. That sounds dumb at first, but it is normal to become very, very angry when someone tells you that you are garbage. Did you like being called "deplorable" by Clinton? Trump says even more insulting things. He can't keep kicking a hornets nest and expect nothing to happen.

You gullible fuck.

This is America. The Democrats had their turn with a Nigger in the Office. Stop being a baby, and vote him out in 4 years you big dum dum

I think the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan directly leadto poor, innocent refugees fleeing to Europe. Its not their fault that a few people supporting ISIS commit acts of terror (theyre not real Muslims anyway). There hasn't been a single Muslim terrorist, even the Pope said so.

Oh ya, I'm so sure Hilary is a fascist for wanting to protect special classes of people and ban hateful speech. Go fuck yourself you racist

.TRUMP IS INSIGHTING VILENCEAND MAKING PEOPLE DO THIS HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS IN THIS THREAD YOU FUCKING FASCHIST SHEEP. THEY CANT HELP THEMSELVES BY ATTACKING REPUBLICAN LEADERS

Abusers always blame the victims

I had to beat you, BECAUSE YOU made me so mad

You should not have worn that outfit

I only did it because I love you

Alright user, you can stop playing around, it's getting to obvious.

>I give you a 10/10
that's very generous

Exactly. I like your analogy. And now that he;'s kicked it enough people are going to do terrible and violent things and none of it is their fault at all. If Trump as any humility left he'll resign for allowing this tragedy to happen.

You are clearly a mentally deranged lunatic like the shooter