A humble request

The United States of America should be Balkanized.

Georgia here. I'm willing to stand with my dixie brothers in the following states.

South Carolina
Mississippi
Florida
Alabama
Louisiana
Texas
Virginia
Arkansas
Tennessee
North Carolina

Everyone else can GET FUCKED

Oklahoma here
I guess I'm fucked

Sorry Dixie bro, we're willing to trade and maintain cordial relations but NC and SC will be The Carolina Republic. No hard feelings, just going our own way this time.

Any Midwest bros want to form a republic?

nah

>letting Chicongo in
>letting lower michiganstan in
>letting somalisota in

So

help us conquer south florida

No, should be nuke

Bunch of useless retards, no one wants you anyway

Can Utah please join?

Why not reconquer Cuba?

Well just nuke our cosmopolitan multicultural areas. Outside of them are very white.

G_F
Texas is going in alone.
The rest of you states are as filthy as california

>Virginia
>not Kentucky

kys

Except Montana. We'll roll with Montana

>No Kentucky

What I don't get is why Alaska is so cold when its right next to hawaii and mexico...

Indiana will lead the way.

wh-who will take take us?

delaware:usa::belgium:europe

Nah, outside of Alabama and Virginia you guys didn't donate enough men to the first go round. We're on our own terms next go round. If i were you id annex cuba. We may take bermuda because hell, why not take Bermuda!

>taking in MA, MI, MD, and fucking DE but not upstate NY

Keep your hands off Indiana.

Hello this is Michigan, we would like our independence please. Invade Ohio, we don't like them.

GOOD LUCK PURGING DETROIT, LOL

let go of indiana and michigan.
bring in ohio as a buffer zone.
what are you thinking having CT and RI
cutoff NYC and take rest of upstate NY
extend down to DC

Fixed.

Leafland should be balkanized just so I can say I live in Superior

>56
Downtown Detroit is actually nice, it is the outskirts that are shit. 8 mile and beyond goes from poor to rich 21, 22, 23, 24 mile are pretty wealthy.

Drop everything south of Poughkeepsie in with the city, everything north of it becomes New Amsterdam. Cut off the cancer that is downstate. Please.

>what are moabs

Perhaps New England can unite into a NatSoc nation, and Dixie and New England could get along? How does that sound?

I just want my Maritime Union and to separate away from Ontario and Quebec. Fuck Canada and their immigrants and their faggots. Maybe we can unite with New England since they're the only other white English speaking region on this continent.

Fascism in NE won't happen. But them forming a self-deterministic regional authority is likely. It's a True meme