How is it that places like Fox News are blaming the left for the increase in violence...

How is it that places like Fox News are blaming the left for the increase in violence, especially given with today's earlier events, when Trump incited much of the violent rhetoric with calls for punching protesters, knocking the crap out of them, and talking about the good old days of preotesters being taken out on stretchers?

If anyone is responsible for today's violent political climate it's Trump himself. I can't wait for that fatass to be out of office so we can get a normal non-autistic Republican in office.

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/posts/amren-com-hate-map-of-real-hate-crimes-attacking-trump-supporters
americasvoice.org/trumphatemap/
time.com/2016-violence/
gq.com/story/donald-trump-supporters-violence-rallies
time
archive.is/EhulK
fakehatecrimes.org
google.com/amp/amp.nationalreview.com/article/445495/bogus-hate-crimes-trump-conservatives-blamed-clueless-leftists
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because FOX is fucking retarded.

confirmation bias. if a right wing person does something it means nothing, if a left wing person does something it's all connected and it's massive and it's going to change everything

So a liberal nut job shoots conservative politicians, and you have somehow twisted it into being Trump's fault?

It's the rednecks! it's the Russians! It's Trump!

How long are we going to have to suffer under the childishness and hubris of the progressives?

Pretty long ballot considering a leftist just shot four GOP.

Trump is the single worst thing to happen to this country.

>you made me shoot you
You guys are fucking nuts. You have an actual brain condition that needs to be studied. The cognitive dissonance that you should be experiencing is apparently just not happening for some reason. It causes you to lack any amount of self-awareness whatsoever. You have a literal - in the most literal sense of the word - mental illness.

>confirmation bias
Do you have any idea how deluded you are? Have you been under a rock the past 6 months. The violence has been entirely one sided and from the left.

Because on like two occasions trump tongue and cheek made comment about two individual protestors who were particularly rowdy as a dismissal to tell them to fuck off wheras democrats are literally calling for "fighting and blood in the streets" and to "bring him down at all costs" with an extremely dark demeanor. I swear to god leftists are literally retarded when it comes to making false equivalences. It's like you faggots don't understand context or intent.

Trump has fostered a climate of violence by encouraging violent acts, to the point of saying he will hire a lawyer for one of his supporters should they assault someone. This doesn't just happen in a bubble, the President has great influence on not just his friends but his enemies.

America has never been this divided or this aggressive in a long time.

You don't even know what cognitive dissonance is. I would know, I have degrees in psychology.

trump says things

leftists shoot people

trump's fault

do you blame children for being raped too?

Don't forget the Second Amendment people comment. And don't give me the retarded excuse that he meant their taking action by the ballot box.

Even Paul Ryan didn't buy that crap. He said it was an obvious joke gone bad. Yet ironically his kids are crying over Kathy fucking Griffin, give me a break.

>when Trump incited much of the violent rhetoric with calls for punching protesters, knocking the crap out of them, and talking about the good old days of preotesters being taken out on stretchers?

I don't even really like Trump but that shit was like two years ago. Get the fuck over it, you babby. Are you still going to be butthurt three years from now? A decade from now?

>Trump is the single worst thing to happen to this country.
No libtards and muds are the worst things every to happen to this country. Fortunately, the time for both is running out fast.

i love how leftists are blaming trump for all their own actions. no wonder you retards want $15 minimum wage

There have been far more right winged shooters than left wing shooters in history. Also people at his rallies DID punch and assault people, many of them are facing criminal and civil lawsuits.

>again clearly tongue and cheek and intentionally ambiguous words are just as bad as physically abhorrent images of a decapitsted president or explicitly calling to attack people

See my comment about how you retards are literally incapable of making a comparison that isn't apples to oranges

One leftist as compared to how many right wingers?

Two years ago, try months ago.

>protesters
you mean rioters

The retarded masses take it literally though. Listen to some of his supporters talk. They have even assaulted people while he is asking for people to punch protesters.

which one was that? the bike lock guy? the guy who stabbed 2 people on the train? The guy who shot the GOp this morning? which one little boy?

or the guy that punched moldy locks for trying to hit him with a bottle? what violence? oh right you have none

how many right wingers? the bike lock guy? the DC shooter? or all the black democrat voters killing each other in chicago every night. blaming trump for that too? lol retard

there's a difference between an unhinged psychopath shooting things up, and the POTUS/candidate for POTUS actively encouraging violence during his own campaign rallies.

of course, trump's cock is lodged so firmly down your throat that i wouldnt expect you to see the forest through his pubes. stay cucked faggot.

It is a fact that the violence has been entirely one sided and it's becoming from the left. This is about as fucking dumb as you left wing retards saying christians are just as bad as muslims because of the crusades

>Two years ago, try months ago.

Proofs. I remember the comments he made during his 2015 rallies when protesters were disrupting his events and fighting with the audience.

did trump supporters riot in DC? no? did they throw bricks at people and commit arson to stop someone from speaking? no? did they hit people in the head with a bike lock? no?

While we're at it since I'm having fun how many riots have trump supporters caused? How many federal highways did they block?

No they held up signs and shouted something.

Everyone has a right to protest. Obama reacted responsibly to the protesters he had. Trump acted like a child.

Obama told his crowd to quiet down and respect one protester who was clearly a veteran. Trump just encourages people to punch those opposed to him. Trump is un0America. Actually he would have been born in Germany had his father or granfather, I forget which hadn't dodged military service in Germany. They tried to return to Germany but were turned away due to defection.

So if the Germans just took that shit load of a family back, Trump would be Germany's problem now.

Once again Germany cucks the world.

>Also people at his rallies DID punch and assault people, many of them are facing criminal and civil lawsuits.

I've been to several Trump rallies; 90% of the time it was a protestor trying to start a fight.

vdare.com/posts/amren-com-hate-map-of-real-hate-crimes-attacking-trump-supporters

Nice logic, you "anti"fa brownshirt.

lol unhinged. antifa is not considered unhinged

no kid it's called mental illness and liberalism is the biggest cause. you have no argument

i remember that too. it's on youtube where a black hillary voter started touching little kids and white people beat his ass. Oh right, antifa and lefitst believe in child molestation just like their lord JP

everyone in the 'antifa' ""movement"" deserves a punch to the face

everyone who identifies with politics this much should get a bullet in the head

You shills are only making it easier for more people to see the straws you grasp for.

they should be required to take a bath

You're pro free speech until someone disagrees with you.
You're pacifists when it comes to other nations but call for violence against your fellow citizens that you disagree with.
You complain about someone SPEAKING about violence but totally fine when you retaliate against this IMAGINED violence that has never happened.

It certainly looks like cognitive dissonance but maybe you're right. Maybe you are just snowflakes that cannot handle opposing viewpoints and react like toddlers throwing a temper tantrum.

Go away master baiter

Do you honestly believe Trump supporters would have kept quiet and sat at home had Hillary won? If so, you're incredibly naive. Many were threatening civil war if Hillary won.

No it really isn't. You're a fucking idiot if you believe violence purely comes from one side or the other.

americasvoice.org/trumphatemap/

time.com/2016-violence/

gq.com/story/donald-trump-supporters-violence-rallies

Donald Trump is also a RINO, most of Sup Forums fell in lovewith him for his edginess and for the memes. He's been a Democrat most of his life. He's even stated he stands for nothing.

Nice to see Shareblue got all their ducks in a row. Sucks you're all working late. Hopen you get overtime.

Please archive those

>time com/2016-violence
archive.is/EhulK

>There have been far more right winged shooters than left wing shooters in history.

>Bloods, Crips, Vicelords, etc are all neo-cons now
>Cho the Blazn Azn was a neo-con apparently
>etc etc

People like you are the reason why I'm not fully on the hate Trump bandwagon; I don't want to be lumped in with tards like you. Faggots that vehemently hate Trump are even more cringy than the Kekistan Trump dickriders. Trump is a good goy but I'm going to keep supporting him just to spite you faggots.

>? If so, you're incredibly naive. Many were threatening civil war if Hillary won.

the only one who threatened to kill america if they don;t get their way are leftists. why do you think liberal portland mayor just told their cops to put down antifa because of their bullshit

once again you got caught lying

>hurr durr liberalism is a mentall illness

this is not an argument, but it's cute to watch you parrot things you read in the facebook comments section. stay in school little guy.

No one deserves to be punched, left or right. They have the right to speak their mind without threat of violence.

I support everyone's right to rally and protest from Neo-Nazi's to Green Peace. (Both are extremist in my view).

It is the media who is to blame for this. If they didn't spend 24/7 accusing everyone and everything of being racist/sexist/homophobic these mentally ill people wouldn't be pushed to the edge, but also no one would vote democrat. So that will never happen

>this is not an argument, but it's cute to watch you parrot things you read in the facebook comments section. stay in school little guy.

no it's not an argument. it's a mental diagnosis

fakehatecrimes.org

Scroll down a little and you'll see a long slew of people claiming to be harassed by trump supporters. These were just the ones that got caught.

>do you really believe trump supporters wouldn't have been violent if Hillary had one
>bullshit speculation I can't win
>well you might have done it too so just as bad
>one again, I am a literal retard at making equivalences

>trump is also a rino

What the fuck does that have to do with the conversation at all? Are you left wing retards literally incapable of making a shitty argument that doesn't require some kind of deflection?

>you made me shoot you
You did not refute this.

google.com/amp/amp.nationalreview.com/article/445495/bogus-hate-crimes-trump-conservatives-blamed-clueless-leftists

Some more literature for your reading pleasure on how dishonest leftists are

>America has never been this divided or this aggressive in a long time.

Nice trips, but I welcome the rage and hope for much more violence by the Left so the Right can exploit hit. So what if they kill a few? War isn't free.

Pains me to say it, but this is true. Whenever white terrorists kill, shoot, and maim people we hear nothing but silence from rightists.
Hell, Gingrich even defended the guy who shot Gabby Giffords (who was a sitting US senator).
This is a textbook case of You Reap What You Sow. The country is uniting against Trump and this is only going to get worse. This is why typically, you have a vetted candidate who doesn't go out and purposefully stoke divisions.

The difference is situational. I and many other patriots want to create an America where you and anyone who thinks like you is exterminated. I'll volunteer as an executioner since I've no family members to suffer reprisals, and I've love to beat the NKVD personal trigger pulling records. Fuck you, your niggers, and your communists.

Nigger, I've gone to watch some of the anti Trump protests, and the lefties have ALWAYS been the ones to initiate violence. It's a bunch of goddamned proto-bolshiveks running around. When we finally do react, you will all be shocked, and we will eventually because the regressive left is showing no signs of backing down. They are going to escalate and try to blame us for what they are doing and what they are responsible.

Fuck you. Stretchers are too gentle for leftist filth. Kill them all. Purge America of moral degeneracy.

No, it's deliberate strategy and surprisingly effective.

I acknowlege no right to enemy dissent against the White race.

We don't need opposing views or the opponents who seek our enslavement to the dinge.

Count me in.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Indeed, count me as one of the fellow 'dank memers' who regretted deeply voting for this orange gorilla. His racist and sexist policies are indeed hurting the nation. As a proud member of the dank 'alt-right', I think that impeaching him and giving control to the 'dank'-er Democrat party would be in our best interests. As a fellow rural, uneducated white male voter who enjoys making 'dank' memes, I certainly will participate in the typical Sup Forums-style, naturally-develped, grassroots hashtag campaign. Young people like us need to make our voices heard and vote for 'hip' candidates like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders!

Its true psychos are gonna be psychos....but fuck off if your gonna sit there and say that the far left as a whole doesnt shamelessly scream shit like punch a nazi and litterally shut down people with a differance,of opinion. The left is playing with fire when over all it believes that "hate speech" can be violently stopped..

okay goy, sure . it was (((trump))) who dun did it

>there are people on this board, right now, who are stupid enough to think this is real
Why is Sup Forums so fucking dumb?

1 post by this id.

obvious bait.

sage.

This has transcended partisan politics. A 22 year old with a poli sci degree would be more qualified to run the country than this motherfucker. We need to get him out office now. If you're worried about the GOP being damamged just imagine what will happen if this idiot actually goes to war with a nuclear timebomb like N. Korea or follows through on idiotic plans that will destabilize more regions like arming the saudis.

So this sage worthy thread is no doubt full of 1 post by this ID posters?

samefagging ausfagging shill.

>This is a textbook case of You Reap What You Sow.

No, it's an opportunity I hope to see more of to kickstart support for patriot blowback. So what if we lose a few? The White race is threatened and its enemies are Democrats.

trump said nothing wrong, you should beat the shit out of agitators that come to ruin your private functions. golden rule applies to subhuman communist scum

This has transcended partisan politics. A 22 year old with a poli sci degree would be more qualified to run the country than this motherfucker. We need to get him out office now. If you're worried about the GOP being damamged just imagine what will happen if this idiot actually goes to war with a nuclear timebomb like N. Korea or follows through on idiotic plans that will destabilize more regions like arming the saudis.

>white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art

I've seen the best Islam can do in person and on a friendly social basis well before 9/11. The hate is justified.

BTW Muslims aren't a race and a few white coalburners don't matter as humans. Neither do you since you've outed yourself.

Blowing up the entire Middle East is a fine goal to use schismatic warfare within the Muslim enemy against them. No humans of value live east or south of the Med.

Because protests are disruptive and often illegal. Lawmakers doing their business legally and within the confines of the social contract have done nothing wrong.

Cognitive dissonance is a really easy phenomenon to understand and observe, user. People experience it all the time

Stop replying cunt - Sup Forums is under attack and I am trolling them. Sage all your posts.

>Trump made me do it
What a fucking child you cunts lack any self awareness.

When the war gets hot remember the shit you talk on the web is gonna be your face scraping the ground . Libtards don't know how easy they would surrender . Far left is all in for war . Center right hasn't thought about war . Don't start war you leftists you don't want that .

the one time he incited violence was against protesters who were threatening to attack him

lol yeah no, Hannity didn't pose with a severed head of anyone and Trump never said to commit treason.

this is so sad on your part that you support terrorism

>How is it that places like Fox News are blaming the left for the increase in violence
Because they're the ones doing the violence.

Hey dumbass, last I checked on the news, even CNN was confirming the idiot who shot the Congressman today was a flaming leftist who supported Bernie 'Burnout' Sanders. This one is entirely on you idiots.

>t. Kikes
Hahahahahahaha
>the useful idiots aren't useful at all anymore
>too soon junior
>they don't have the patience for war
>can't help but hurt their masters
>(((msm))) exposing themselves again
>running a two year old BTFO narrative
>the fire rises still
>feels good man

Count you in twice? We can see your ID you fucking retarded nigger

i love how this board is shocked that someone would use violence against republican extremism

>t. Kikes
Hahahahahahaha
>the useful idiots aren't useful at all anymore
>too soon junior
>they don't have the patience for war
>can't help but hurt their masters
>(((msm))) exposing themselves again
>running a two year old BTFO narrative
>the fire rises still
>feels good man
Forgot to SAGE

We definitely can't let him get the nuclear codes.

see

Kek.
>Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years.
>500 years
Must just be a boredfag. Nobody can be that retar-

Number 4 is why

>Hell, Gingrich even defended the guy who shot Gabby Giffords (who was a sitting US senator).
source you nigger

>Trump uses violent rhetoric
>His supporters, thought fervent, tend to remain civilalized to the degree that little to no unagravted assaults have been commited by them
>Dems and never Trumpers demand his impeachment or worse
>The entertainment industry takes potshots at him and his family
>Supporters cheer at the idea of his assasination
>Lefties chimp out
>Burnouts go nuclear
>Marxists professors commit assaults with deadly weapons
>All of which is Trumps fault for saying those cunts need a stern knock to the jaw

This.

user is from Australia and even he can see it.

>How is it that places like Fox News are blaming the left for the increase in violence
You subhumans are really something. When leftists turn violent, it's the fault of the right. When leftists call for more violence, it's the fault of the right.

It's really not our fault you're all inferior, pathetic, dickless, stupid, and violent.

Nice shilling, leftist tools. You're really making a difference!

>There have been far more right winged shooters than left wing shooters in history
Absolutely incorrect.

We could pass a simple gun control law in this country and do away with 90% of gun violence:
>Ban all niggers and Democrats from owning guns.
>Niggers are responsible for 52% of murders annually alone.
>Boom, gun crime rate plummets instantly.

Here's why: Democrats and niggers believe guns only have one purpose, to kill people or to "bust on a muhfugga". I hear it all the time from you idiots. It's like you can't even comprehend that perhaps people just like shooting holes in paper or busting clay targets. Who's more dangerous, the right-leaning guy with a gun who likes bench shooting and trying to get good groups on paper, or the left-leaning numale who thinks the only purpose of having a gun is to kill people? People like you are the fucking reason gun crime exists.

>Loretta Lynch video essentially saying people are going to have to die to resist Trump
>Madonna publicly talking about how she dreams of blowing up the white house
>Kathy Griffin holding a beheaded likeness of Trump in an ISIS style video
>Broadway play of Julius Ceasar where Trump gets assassinated
>Snoop dog video where Trump gets assassinated
>"Someone assassinate Trump" all over twitter/kikebook
>Bongfag tries to steal officers gun at Trump rally in attempted assassination
>Berniefag rushes stage in threatening manner at other Trump rally, causing Secret Service to act.
>"Literally hitler" all over twitter/kikebook for 2 years.
>"Literally hitler" repeated by media pundits for 2 years.
>Antifa bike lock assault
>Antifa nail pole assault on police officer
>Numerous other antifa assaults
>Democrats saying the health care repeal bill will kill millions
>Democrats saying the health care repeal bill is systematic murder
>MSM downplaying/ignoring violence against Trump supporters
>Trump supporters getting eggs, bricks, rocks, tomatoes thrown at them simply for attending a rally
>Democrats and sheeple labeling Trump a traitor, can show absolutely zero evidence.
>Bernie faggot stabs two to death
>This particular bernie faggot's kikebook littered with Rachel Maddow, Stephen Colbert, and other far left media.
>This particular bernie faggot's twitter littered with Trump hysteria.
>This particular bernie faggot scoped out the ballfield weeks in advance.
>This particular bernie faggot asked if it was Republicans or Democrats practicing.
>This particular bernie faggot opened fire once he knew it was Republicans practicing.
Sounds like he knew exactly what the fuck he was doing.

Tell me this, if Trump's words (he larped about slapping some particularly violent protesters around absolutely twice) are literal hypnotism as you seem to be suggesting, why is it that none of his supporters have tried to assassinate Democrat members of Congress en masse?

>Trump is the single worst thing to happen to this country.

We just need one good fire started to get the ball rolling. You must, must, must make sure the other side started it or at least have a plausible justification.

This is the end result of literally generations of leftists never having to take responsibility for themselves.
It's always someone else's responsibility... from food, to shelter, to healthcare, even to the particular leftists own actions. In the mind of the leftist, literally everything flows from government. They are brainwashed automatons who need to be unironically disposed of.