OPERATION IMPEACH THE ORANGE

Alright, us Polers/4channers are pretty well known for operations that are, usually, successful. Hell, we even managed to elect the fucking president. Today, I propose that we take it upon ourselves to get Trump impeached. We built him, so if anybody can take him down, it is us. This Comey testimony is proof that Trump is a shady liar, and unfit and untrustworthy, and just all around can't be president. He's a cringeworthy cuck and we must do all we can to get him impeached. He obstructed justice, intimidated the fucking FBI director, and as patriots, we must acknowledge and take action to get this man out of office.

Push for his impeachment, don't make your voice silent. Make sure House Republicans know that they must vote to impeach, in the interest of their party.

TWEET #ImpeachTheOrange
DO NOT STOP UNTIL IT TRENDS
MAKE SURE IT NEVER STOPS TRENDING UNTIL TRUMP IS IMPEACHED

This might be the most important thing we've ever done, do not let this opportunity slip. It is a good chance for us Polers to redeem ourselves after the horrific mistake of electing the worst president in our nation's history.

Make your voice heard.

Count me in.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Indeed, count me as one of the fellow 'dank memers' who regretted deeply voting for this orange gorilla. His racist and sexist policies are indeed hurting the nation. As a proud member of the dank 'alt-right', I think that impeaching him and giving control to the 'dank'-er Democrat party would be in our best interests. As a fellow rural, uneducated white male voter who enjoys making 'dank' memes, I certainly will participate in the typical Sup Forums-style, naturally-develped, grassroots hashtag campaign. Young people like us need to make our voices heard and vote for 'hip' candidates like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders!

you typed all that out for youre shitty overused joke, but only 5 people will read it sad

This. Trump will get btfo

Yeah I agree with you

Dank memes will determine trumps fate

It's cute how you're using multiple devices to bump your shitty thread. This is not your personal army. Fuck back off to reddit.

Not sure if b8 or CTR Share Blue. Either way, get the fuck off my Sup Forums.

You're right, OP. Trump's ice cream inequality is a big problem. We're going to make the rich dump out their favorite ice cream to give to the poor.

kys and impeachment doe snot mean removal from office, even if it did happen it would not do a damn thing

im in too

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

>same id

This is either next level satire or the dumbest person who ever lived.

Fuckin Kali Yuga is some weird times, m8.

You. Are. A. Dumb. Nigger.
Fuck off shill
#Trump2020

You know what's funny yet tragic? You are subhuman and you will never know it. The level at which you operate is far below regular human beings but you are so set in your ways that true normalcy is foreign to you. I hope you have a swift painless death, poor wretch. Saged.

Not even trying. 2/10

Damn, that's weak!

A crime must be committed before you can impeach a president, and even if your successful he still will be president

>See: Bill Clinton.

DUBEL SKOOF TEEEEEWWWW SKOOP

ONE SKOO NOT

TWOOOO SKOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBB

Or you could just get fucked ShariaBlue. Fuck off HuffPo

You didn't vote for Trump faggot

Its a cute attempt but shut the fuck up shill

stop posting in this shitty thread

He's had some really great ideas, but the ones that are great he's either abandoned or placed to the side. He's literally just vacationing 24/7. He wants to golf and be worshipped while doing jack shit.

He held a press conference over a MEMO SIGNING, it wasn't an executive order, it was a fucking memo, no other President does that.

What's next is he going to have a press conference while taking a dump?

This is what obsession looks like.

Fk off Mossad

Everything is going to plan. You and the urban faggots are going to be exterminated. Hell you and the other silts of the NWO will start it. we're going to have a final solution with you fags

>Make your voice heard.
Henlo, are you enjoying your new home on the chans? Please try a different board.

SHILL GET OUT
>RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what...what is this? Are you guys even trying anymore?

No wonder why Trump won.

not this shit again

Sage

IF TRUMP IS PISSING YOU OFF... HE IS DOING THE EXACT THING I VOTED HIM IN FOR

I would've joined you had you only counted yourself in 4 times instead of 3.

This is funny. You had me going there for a minute. Nice job. But not nice enough to not get saged.

Literally pasta lurk moar fag

You can not possibly be this fucking stupid, can you? This has to be a fucking joke.

Get out with this shit tier bait

Try harder. Shill blue is out in force

Go be autistic somewhere else thx

fucking checked

Not your personal army. /thread

First time on Sup Forums shill?

Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Impeaching Trump would be a horrible course of action for the Democrats. Trump would be beaten by literally anybody EXCEPT Clinton. Impeaching Trump would put Pence in office and at least he is able to control his outbursts on social media and he can speak above a third-grade level.

BUT...
If Trump gets impeached, the GOP is almost guaranteed to splinter into two or three separatist groups.

Democrats are already set up to lose in 2020 because they are cramming this corporatist neoliberal agenda down the throats of the membership of the party.

Hear me now, quote me later: Neither party will survive the 2020 elections, and frankly, I'm OK with that.
We'd be able to work together for once with Libertarian + Progressive parties instead of the archaic, bought-and-paid-for oligarchical pseudo-democratic parties we have today.

sage for shariablue

KEK all the newfags who can't tell irony from seriousness are almost as funny as the post itself.

dont announce it or you'll get banned faggot

No.

anything that includes "INBEACH" is bait

Let's go

All of my singles!

You ALMOST fooled us.

Might as well put on a hijab and rape yourself with a mold of Muhammad's disfigured little wienie while you're at it. Cunts.

Count me in.

Indeed, count me as one of the fellow 'dank memers' who regretted deeply voting for this orange gorilla. His racist and sexist policies are indeed hurting the nation. As a proud member of the dank 'alt-right', I think that impeaching him and giving control to the 'dank'-er Democrat party would be in our best interests. As a fellow rural, uneducated white male voter who enjoys making 'dank' memes, I certainly will participate in the typical Sup Forums-style, naturally-develped, grassroots hashtag campaign. Young people like us need to make our voices heard and vote for 'hip' candidates like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Sage

Count me in.

A+
my dude, wow...

Spiced for faggotry

Man I love false-flag shilling

Get the fuck, shill.

This has transcended partisan politics. A 22 year old with a poli sci degree would be more qualified to run the country than this motherfucker. We need to get him out office now. If you're worried about the GOP being damamged just imagine what will happen if this idiot actually goes to war with a nuclear timebomb like N. Korea or follows through on idiotic plans that will destabilize more regions like arming the saudis.

Tldr

This has transcended partisan politics. A 22 year old with a poli sci degree would be more qualified to run the country than this motherfucker. We need to get him out office now. If you're worried about the GOP being damamged just imagine what will happen if this idiot actually goes to war with a nuclear timebomb like N. Korea or follows through on idiotic plans that will destabilize more regions like arming the saudis.

This is why they pulled the flag bullshit guys. Just a heads up. So the infil and MODS who were actively trying to destroy Sup Forums would have an out to spam nigger bullshit, and not be identified. MODS If you think I don't see through this bullshit....your wrong. If you think, I don't know this is either a janitor or a mod post either....your also wrong.

Better idea:
Let's invent a time machine and trend the hashtag #ImpeachTheBlack

This is good. I am sick of Trump memes. It was fun at first, but now I think it's time to move on to other things.

BbbbbbbrrrRRRRRAAAAAAPPPP

Sorry redditards. You have 8 Loooooooooooooooomng years ahead of you.

On what grounds?
Nb4 coffee grounds.

Why in the fuck are you replying to yourself as if you're a different user, fucking retard.

Better idea....why don't we str8 wrek the democrats! Since were now allowed threads of this lvl when I was b& for buuuulllllllssssshhhhhhiiiiiitttttttttt for 6 fucking months str8. And they have already dont it to themselves.

MODS won't mind if I bring back /cfg/..../sbg/....and a new one of my own creation, right? If this shit is allowed to stay.....im "Also" allowed a raid thread. I promise you....mine will be a success. It's already finished. In fact....a few of them are. You won't mind right?
>Fucking nigger

MODS if this is allowed up.....watch what I do.

Quit wasting board space with this faggotry nigger

The majority of American voters supported her

Hey MODS, i'll burn a fucking ban before I let this nigger shit sit the fuck up on Sup Forums. You better learn where your lines are drawn or just stand the fuck on the sidelines while I wrek their shit!

Thing is, you can tell it's a shill when they write a lot and don't actually have a point.

I actually entertained reading it all just to see if it went anywhere but sadly it never does.

They don't seem to realise this yet and until they do their shilling will always be see-through.

Shut it terrorest

>"""US""" Polers/4channers

shill plz... I hope you slowly die from a rare flesh eating bacterium which you catch from a beloved refugee that begins by eating away at your genitals and then extremities... finally causing death (months later) from torturous hemotoxic shock, due to the necrosis finding it's way into your circulatory system.

It's the LEAST traitorous sack of shit like (You) deserve.... I ain't even gonna bump your thread.... but, I'm generous so;

>here you go bitch

I applaud your work in this thread.

Cringe

>Polers
Ur a troll rite

This is good bait or a really shitty shill attempt

Oh great the shills are back. I hope no discussion of /mlpol/ coming back is brought up as a defense against this menace.

ok this is for sure excellent bait. Well done lad

Yes us 4channers all agree on this, resist!

>polers/4channers

The MODS don't. This is allowed up. But a Democrack operative shopped into gay born isn't!

>Don't 4get MODS since I gotta phonepost walking around like a fucking nutjob. When I get off ban. I get an /I/ thread too!

Archive.is/4HV5M

Kek does not will this.

who is this

Hurr durr i am going to sit here and respond tonmyself and say im not a shill... Fucking retard. Give it up. He is the president. Now and for eternity. Get used to it.

fake and gay kys fagget

MAGA GOAT POTUS MURCA DEUS VULT

Hey faggot.
Kill yourself.
Someone should come to your home and rape you.

sage
a
g
e

@MODS Now that I got 3 days to, I dunno sit around and research. I promise (((you))) my "op" /i/ will be finished before its even started

Shut the fuck up. 100% of illegal and dead voters? Cali fag spotted.
Don't forget to sage this shit.

Daily reminder:

I'm curious: Why haven't you killed yourself yet, faggot?

Might I recommend a noose?