Why is it Indians are such hard workers yet get scorn from everyone?

Why is it Indians are such hard workers yet get scorn from everyone?
They even have a space project now.

How come you lost control of India brit when they can't even call center properly

call what center?

idk why'd you let all the chinks buy up your land for cheap and then use it for money laundering

Alright Pajeet that's enough internet for you today

I rather have them buy it then have illegal mexican just taking it

Who is this slut and why would she look so much better with a big white cock draped across her feet?

mostly the smell

Brown skin. Thats the source of the scorn. Brown skin people are never going to be accepted as intelligent, hard working people in the minds of white people. No challengers are accepted.

>implying american landwhales don't smell

Because they work hard, but the work they do is complete shit.
t. Software Developer

yeah dude, most Asians think we smell like fucked-up milk.

Because most indians are retards.

>having a caste system
you're so stone age

Wow those are impressive arches.

Kikes and commies.

>ctrl+f "poo"
>0 of 0
what the fuck happened to this board

indians are well liked since they work hard and give their best to integrate into society. only Sup Forums gives them a hard time.

he's using "call center" as a verb.

>space project
ohhh, wow, they waste money too

Nice try, son of Indian immigrants.

Dang

Imagine the smell

POO

Are italians white?

DISGUSTING PAKI'S FUCK OFF

Superpooer by 2020

Indian women are disgusting.

because they're submissive, dick slurping whores. They have no backbone, and will never consider you their equal. They make good work horses, but anything more complicated than that won't work.

source: I work with them

Cry moar, barbarian scum

Try to deal with them in business. They are on par with Jews.

>not having a caste system
Honestly a little jealous of the Indians on that one, it lets them keep the stupid dark ones in their place instead of pandering to them for gibs and votes and demonizing whites like the West.

so the same cause as all the other problems

This so fucking much. I've been handed off a few projects from India (since they obviously weren't going to get done on time), and it was so fucking painful I wanted to be an hero. Literally zero design patterns, every variable is a global, everything in one class, and the list goes on and on.
100% all-memes aside, I used to think that American education was just so fucking far behind, but (sadly) it's actually better than most countries. Ya, some countries might get better test scores or some shit, but try talking to them about abstract concepts, software design, etc. They can't analyze things. All they can do is what my calculator does: plug&chug quickly.

so do poo's really nut-to-butt when they don't have to?

i mean that's some boot camp tier shit right there

there's nothing fun about nut-to-butt closeness like that especially when they all must reek.

Have you worked with Indians?
Hard workers my ass. Just wasting time with idiocy. Not spending ANY MONEY.
DIRTY AF!
Horrible culture rape culture.

Relax, Taj

i was in italy once and literally every city reeked of piss, why?

someone will cut the line if you leave any space between you and the person in front. Indians think they're smart when they "catch an advantage" like that, so clearly the solution is to detriment the entire society rather than having standards and a civil culture