archive.is/Hu84N
m.live5news.com/live5news/db_330614/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=z4giiiAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seems Larp

what am I watching

background:
>

I said this in the last thread.
Anybody wanna guess that this dirty bomb will get tracked back to some country we want to free the shit out of? Good thing we have george mossad weeb to let everybody know before our own intel agencies know. I wonder if Israel would want them to have the shit freed out of them too...

Nothing will happen. Screenshot this, faggot.

>mental illness the post

well that is supposing that this is actually real.

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go down to the docks tomorrow. Big happenings.

>Maersk-Memphis dirty bomb update:

Did someone spread a rumor about the dirty bomb to force authorities to intercept CIA's drug transport?

vesselfinder.com/?imo=9348651

So they're not trying to save America?

I predict Styx won't even make a video about this because he's too afraid.
(I had to click 20 friggin' capcha squares for this)

It is real
FBI found 4 suspicious containers on the ship.

do we really have to ask

Got a source?

counton2.com/2017/06/14/coast-guard-and-fbi-respond-to-possible-bomb-threat/

source or get the FUCK out

webb is retarded, both of these guys are full of bullshit, I can tell by how fucking deferential they are to the following:
>muh intel agencies
>muh democracy
>muh patriots inside the government trying to do their jobs

these guys are resource burning you all hard, stop wasting time on this

they've never been right about anything

>fakenews.com

Nice try, ISIS. I'm not ending up on a watch list for watching your propaganda videos.

appreciate it

"four containers with possible explosives inside"
not quite the apocalypse we're looking for

Nice try North Korean Israeli Jihad.

You wanted a source!!! I can't lead horses to water!

live5news.com/
yeah its bretty real

>please expload

I didn't give them the satisfaction of a click,
went straight to archive
archive.is/0uPuc#selection-1415.60-1415.108

Checked

Well, I'll be damned...

>Asks for source
>Refuses to believe source once given

It's the website for a local TV station.

Mohammed linked you to the Charleston local news
thank you

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/875205489910358016

And we locked eyes. Two men, in the swelling heat of the night, suckling on each others tips, erupting into each others mouths.

To be honest. I don't think so. I think the main goal was to get as many people on board as possible and then sideline them. This entire thing about a dirty bomb... who is his source for this? How on Earth would he get this intel. When I first started to dig into Webb all the pieces I found led to Dutch intel. All this time. Then one dude and some files point the finger at one intel group that lines up with his brother and everybody else involved. Mossad. Now why would Mossad want us to know that there is a bomb on a boat and funnel that knowledge through some nobody YouTuber? Why not give the intel to ST6 and deal with it quietly? Giving this info out in this manner would allow the people transporting the "bomb" to pre-detonate or make a run for the mainland and detonate. Somehow these guys get told first then call in the bomb and look like heros. Why? If this was real, would you risk thousands of lives waiting on your "youtube time" to make the info known? Or would you call right the fuck away and not change waiting?

Deus ex is too real

Fuck off, shill. We aren't falling for your dirty jew tricks.

Hes making money off of youtube.

They put it out through Webb because actual Intel agencies just throw it in the trash

..captcha = fort closed.

Oh fuck it's happening

Important questions. We shouldn't be hasty to understand the motives behind this. There could be two sides to all of this. And we need to be careful choosing one, the other, or none at all.

I'm cool with you attacking me instead of the message. Stay ignorant, or frosty; whatever.

If it's nothing, Webb loses all credibility and must be shamed relentlessly

So is this real or not?

EXACTLY this is a good thing no matter what happens

exactly - lets endanger everybody to get more cred
Why did he not call this is the moment he got the intel and THEN put it out on the web?

Keep up. It's not nothing!

They're investigating it. Whether there is a bomb is yet to be determined.

he did apparently

bump for interest

>This entire thing about a dirty bomb

Could be a cover story.
Dirty bomb threat leads to an evacuation of the ship and the terminal.
What ever is on that ship can then be removed without anyone seeing it.

Or an attempt to force law enforcement to inspect some other illegal cargo.

source
archive.is/QtEL9

You posting on Mimi? Its fucking absurd. I with hold so much just to not do the captcha.

From my understanding, Jason called in the tip while doing the video? Is this incorrect?

oh shit, checked

ITT: /nupol/ gets jewed again

..Why would they call in the main stream media and independent journalists if there was something to hide?

Yeah then they posted the number to chat. And you know some anons called it up

Yes. 1:32:00 on the video

if its webb its ffalse

Sadly this

The anons on the chat actually posted the numbers first before JG could find it.

no, ordinary browser did this

No more divide and conquer!

from the recent vid it sounds like george tipped off jason and they both contacted people

>jones talking about second civil war
>now this in same area where first started

Those spoopy parallels

So that begs the question of why they waited. Now another suggested that there are 4 suspicious containers on board. Perhaps those are human trafficking? IDK. Some speculation from me. All I'm asking is for people to ask why he did not pass this info along before making a video.

Webb does appear to have real intel sources.

Someone overseas probably saw something really fishy and handed it on to Webb.

We don't actually know how long he had the information. He may have gotten the info just before the video. If so, why not use the livestream to get a lot of people taking action at once?

I agree. That's why I started digging into this guy. Seriously if you look all the leads end up at Dutch intel. Then the Defango incident happened and everything looked like all that Dutch stuff was a false trail. I believe he's Mossad. If you dig into his family and practices things get clearer.

It didn't even seem to cross George's mind to have the coast guard called. Jason Goodman only started to call the port authority when someone suggested it in chat. But it was already 5pm. So port authority was closed. Then they suggested in the chat to call coast guard.

it's on CNN. cnn.com/2017/06/15/us/port-of-charleston-threat-evacuation/index.html

sorry, archive guy

Ive seen alot of movies.

Maybe the info wasnt given to hin until the last second?

Maybe hes being controlled by some deep state, and this is all read off a prompt?

Its wierd.

it's on CNN. www cnn.com/2017/06/15/us/port-of-charleston-threat-evacuation/index.html

sorry, archive guy

oooohhhh noooooooo that sucks

Don't give them traffic archive.is/6oxxO

>not quite the apocalypse we're looking for
What you think is a dirty bomb?

I'll concede your point. But you still have to ask yourself, if you had info on a dirty bomb (which insinuates nuclear) off the coast, would you not act right away and then report on it after?

>sorry, archive guy
sorry, cnn
archive.is/Hu84N

Hes retarded.

we dont know what webb was doing before jason started the vid

checked

stop wasting your time on the wasteyourtime jew

watching 2 hour mossad disinfo podcasts, thats what these are.

Insider here, can confirm there's a bomb on there, but it isn't ours. You see those politicians ordered those bombs through an underground bomb trading "silk road" of sorts centered in......you guessed it........Russia (Putin has his quirks). it won't take the FBI/CIA 5 seconds to figure it out and they won't wanna go further. The truth is the bombs are sent in from Saudis to cover up their tracks. Why do this? Because a Russia-USA conflict would be grounds to impeach trump and everyone around him for treason, plus war with russia would absolutely fuck up the EU, which the dems don't really like fyi.

m.live5news.com/live5news/db_330614/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=z4giiiAM

Oh shit its happening wtf its real

We know he wasn't calling the FBI to avert the detonation of a "dirty bomb" AKA nuclear weapon.

Not necessarily. Which is more compelling; one guy calling in about a bomb or a whole group of people at once?

I hope this is real so msm has to say Sup Forums did it

Are these dirty bombs as in biohazard, chemical bombs, or radioactive bombs?

Cause if it's radioactive, that means that something huge is happening.

Actually that seems low.

the last one

>(which insinuates nuclear)
Nope. Insinuates radiation. A conventional bomb but instead of BBs its is surrounded with radioactive isotopes to be dispersed by the explosion.

If theres was a dirty bomb, you would hear about it from Webb he's the guy who will put on a turban and do the bombing

Honestly this is one of those things where we've known for years this is possible because there's literally no way to prevent it. They can't check enough to screen everything. Doing so would cripple the economy in a way you just can't, unlike fucking TSA anal checks at the airport.

>Could be a cover story.
>Dirty bomb threat leads to an evacuation of the ship and the terminal.

This is also highly plausible given that we /know/ they lie all the time.

Maybe CIA weapons, FBI drugs, shipments to fighters in the ME, chem weapons meant to frame Assad, it's fucking sad how extremely plausible it all is.

Can any WebbFaggot provide a single time anything George Webb has said beforehand turned out to be true?

nothing will happen but we'll all have to take our pants off at the airport from now on or something similarly humiliating to the innocent, to the citizens.

EVERYBODY DON'T LOOK OVER HERE

>wouldnt

If that's true, then there's bound to be more. Keep your eyes open in the coming days for happenings.

Maybe next time isis

Which is more intellegent. Getting paid, potentially saving lives, then getting paid the same amount as you would have if you were to have called it in before you put it out to the masses.

You should get new templates.

Wouldn't call myself a "WebbFaggot", but it appears there was something behind this intel he gave.