MAJOR FUCKING HAPPENING PORT OF CHARLESTON EVACUATED

MAJOR FUCKING HAPPENING PORT OF CHARLESTON EVACUATED

Authorities are investigating a "potential threat" in a container aboard a ship at the Port of Charleston in South Carolina

wvtm13.com/article/port-of-charleston-terminal-evacuated-over-potential-threat/10026209

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Afb7eUHr64U
instagram.com/liliannakruk
live5news.com/story/35668077/federal-state-authorities-continue-investigation-into-threat-reported-at-wando-terminal
youtube.com/watch?v=Tj-EUz5JeFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ekr5cw2WAbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

1st for dead americans

Nothing will happen. Nothing ever happens.

LAND HO!
AHOY MATEYS
THER BE PLUNDER

Kek's just teasing. Nothing will happen.

>The commander says the threat is more to the vessel than public safety. No further details were available.
That's what I'd say too.

fake picture nothing blew up in charlston, just police investigating reports of a possibly dirty bomb

ITS REAL ITS REAL ITS REAL ITS REAL

9/11 2.0 ITS HABBENING!!!

>The ship, Maersk Memphis, is at the Wando terminal.

Well ain't that some shit.

>

I have some jewish DNA why can't I be in the secret council?

>flag
hmmm
HOLY SHIT GUYS IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN

Jesus christ guys. I saw this shit on here a few hours ago. Are we seriously trolling the FBI now?

THAT'S MY FAVORITE CITY
I WAS GONNA MOVE THERE ONE DAY
FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK

>London fire
>Shitty old building
>Burning intensely on every floor
>No collapse

>9/11
>Double steel reinforced skyscrapers, created to withstand a collision from a 747
>Fire on 5-10 floors
>Building 7 didn't even really have a fire
>North and South tower collapse in free fall after an hour
>WTC 7 randomly collapses in free fall as well

Hmmm?

Nice bait image you fucking faggot.

Clickbait much faggor nigger?

>free fall
nice meme

im 4% kike i wonder if they'll let me in

There was some user post in here earlier yesterday claiming there was going to be a nuclear event on the east coast soon. I guess he either phoned it in as a hoax, he was tipping us off, or he is the fuck sending it.

Sum of all Fears : Aqua Edition

Just because some in your family chose Judaism as their religion doesn't give you 'jewish dna' any more than Baptists have 'Baptist dna' or Hindu have ' Hindu dna'
Quit buying into the bullshit

Just woke up. What's going on cucks? Muslims?

The nose knows

>investigating a "potential threat"
So even if they find something, there wont be a huge explosion or anything fun. Not a happening

Do you know how to read filenames?

>WTC 7
>no fire
youtube.com/watch?v=Afb7eUHr64U

Jews are a race too you retard

It just isnt time yet.
Let me rest a while.

jet fuel burns way hotter than wood. the heat makes the steel brittle, and it collapses under the weight. however, i am not denying the fact that the jews did it.

Fuck muh dik, source?

A ship that stopped in Pakistan before coming to the US East Coast is alleged to be carrying a dirty bomb, as told by George Webb who is a youtube larper that never gets anything right and is probably a real life shill. However this time the US agencies are taking the threat seriously and will either find a bomb which will then explode and change the course of history forever or they won't find one and will throw GWebb into pound me in the ass prison.

jews define themselves as the sons of Abraham, a genetic group

Jews clearly have a distinct ethnicity, any geneticist will tell you. You can go to 23 and me and figure out what % jewish DNA you have

you fukking pedo she's 11 years old in that pic

WTC 7...Not to mention the the spray-on fireproofing to the steel beams

WOW I SHOUDL NEVER HAVE SENT BITCOINS TO THAT DARK ACCOUNT OBVIOUSLY THEY WERE TERRORISTS! OH WOE IS ME!

Kill all infidels

>According to Capt. Stump, a YouTube “conspiracy theorist” has made a claim about a threat aboard a ship in the port, and authorities are investigating out of an abundance of caution.

>fire on one floor making a steel skyscraper collapse
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Fuck demolition jobs. From now on, right? Just let the building on fire. Fucking low IQ people kek.

how brown is the person who made this bomb's skin?

Digits says the bomb goes nuclear

Hi Satan

It was absolute free fall.
This.

Honestly, if you believe 9/11 happened like the commission and media says it did, you have a low IQ. It's that simple.

created to withstand collision with a 707 going less than 200mph. Not a much larger 767 going 500mph. Stop using that as a talking point. There are many more things you could say that doesnt make you sound like a fucking idiot.

>Says Habbening
>Using pic that has nothing to do with Habbening to make people open your thread
Faggot click bait cunt get the fuck out of here

are you saying she isn't 11 now?

Ashkenazi jews are so insular with their breeding that they are actually their own genetic phenotype.

They have physical characteristics as well, such as they have a very low occurrence of alcoholism because alcohol just makes them sick, not jovial.

thanks
instagram.com/liliannakruk

>no pics of happening

What pic should I of used then?

If numbers there is a bomb on the ship but it's carrying a deadly virus that will wipe out all of North and South America kek wills it

It's nuclear. Systemic detectors in 5 minutes. KEK wills it.

Fuck, another idiot. You're lucky I have time, I'll explain. Although there are 100s of other pieces of obvious evidence and "coincidences", I'll explain this particular one.

The maximum takeoff weight for a Boeing 707-320B is 336,000 pounds.
The maximum takeoff weight for a Boeing 767-200ER is 395,000 pounds.

The wingspan of a Boeing 707 is 146 feet.
The wingspan of a Boeing 767 is 156 feet.

The length of a Boeing 707 is 153 feet.
The length of a Boeing 767 is 159 feet.

The Boeing 707 could carry 23,000 gallons of fuel.
The Boeing 767 could carry 23,980 gallons of fuel.

The cruise speed of a Boeing 707 is 607 mph = 890 ft/s,
The cruise speed of a Boeing 767 is 530 mph = 777 ft/s.

So, the Boeing 707 and 767 are very similar aircraft, with the main differences being that the 767 is slightly heavier and the 707 is faster.

In designing the towers to withstand the impact of a Boeing 707, the designers would have assumed that the aircraft was operated normally. So they would have assumed that the aircraft was traveling at its cruise speed (i.e., not at faster speeds perhaps flown by suicide pilots). With this in mind, we can calculate the energy that the plane would impart to the towers in any accidental collision.

live5news.com/story/35668077/federal-state-authorities-continue-investigation-into-threat-reported-at-wando-terminal

It aint happening, it would've blown by now. Go to sleep.

The kinetic energy released by the impact of a Boeing 707 at cruise speed is
= 0.5 x 336,000 x (890)^2/32.174
= 4.136 billion ft lbs force (5,607,720 Kilojoules).

The kinetic energy released by the impact of a Boeing 767 at cruise speed is
= 0.5 x 395,000 x (777)^2/32.174
= 3.706 billion ft lbs force (5,024,650 Kilojoules).

From this, we see that under normal flying conditions, a Boeing 707 would smash into the WTC with about 10 percent more energy than would the slightly heavier Boeing 767. That is, under normal flying conditions, a Boeing 707 would do more damage than a Boeing 767.

So what can be said about the actual impacts?

The speed of impact of AA Flight 11 was 470 mph = 689 ft/s.
The speed of impact of UA Flight 175 was 590 mph = 865 ft/s.

The kinetic energy released by the impact of AA Flight 11 was
= 0.5 x 395,000 x (689)^2/32.174
= 2.914 billion ft lbs force (3,950,950 Kilojoules).

This is well within limits that the towers were built to survive. So why did the North tower fall?

The kinetic energy released by the impact of UA Flight 175 was
= 0.5 x 395,000 x (865)^2/32.174
= 4.593 billion ft lbs force (6,227,270 Kilojoules).

This is within 10 percent of the energy released by the impact of a Boeing 707 at cruise speed. So, it would be also a surprise for the 767 impact to have caused the South tower to fall.

IT'S OVER PEOPLE ALL CLEAR.

dirty bombs are a meme, they aren't really all that dangerous and the fallout zone would be safe in a matter of weeks

This guy is right. Nothing will happen. Isn't it late? I know I'm sleepy. Nothing will come of this, so I'm just going to bed.

just another prank call....
tired of these false happenings

In September 2013, the conspiracy news site InfoWars published an “exclusive” story, citing “a high level source inside the military,” about the transfer of nuclear warheads to the East Coast. The story was shared nearly 25,000 times on Facebook, aided by a video introduction by Alex Jones and by a follow-up that quoted South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham’s worry that a military build-up would lead to nuclear weapons moving through the port of Charleston. “This ultimately reeks of yet another false flag being orchestrated by the United States government in order to send us into war,” Jones wrote in a follow-up.

You can always step into my shower and the best part is it is FREE

G-guys? Isn't there some resort town in that area for the super-rich that has been empty recently? I seem to remember it mentioned a few months back.

You wouldn't want one on your boat though would ya cunt?

no but since it's basically the sum of all fears I don't think the threat is worth all of the effort we put into preventing it

I'm feeling positively nuclear

what would happen if a nuke blew up NYC?

LARP AND GAY

i-is this real?

Who's the youtube conspiracy theorist that started all this?

All manner of government and news agencies monitor this board. I think Old webby just set off some unnecessary levels of panic amongst them.

I saw that webb guy reporting about dirty bombs being loaded onto the ship in pakistan.
I think these kind of scare stories turning into evacuations etc will be used to target alternative media. Be alert.

confirmed

its not cruise speed you fucking idiot. Its landing speed because the only thing they prepared for was an airliner lost in the fog because one previously crashed into the empire state building in heavy fog. Get real.

The economy would crash worldwide, but the jews' grip for a while because of all the banks and corporations being rekt.

you mean like one that contains radioactive material? and why did no major news outlet report about this?

nvmd i just looked it up

oh fug

nice boat.

it was supposed to be a (((false flag))) attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tj-EUz5JeFQ

They will likely be fined.

i'm on a boat and can confirm seeing this also a huge tsoonami

Cleared means they got everyone the fuck out
He didn't say the SITUATION or ALERT were cleared

Trump must be behind on his Infowars DVR.

no habbening?

youtube.com/watch?v=ekr5cw2WAbU

it was these guys @ 1:59:48 time on the video. Called into the coast guard about the bomb. Have no idea what their source was. Could be larping, might be more to it....

4 CONTAINERS WITH IRANIAN FLAG STUCK ON WITH GLUE STICK ONLY SOLD AT WALMART

He'd have to have fucking long legs

...Ayo hol up

Obvious false flagging.
I can imagine a dumb ISIS autist to actually do that but iranians have no reason to just attract more hatred from the US just because. If it wasn't for the iranian flags, I'd say it was Daesh's handwork, but those guys love to claim responsibility for everything. This was definitely done by someone that wants to justify more neocon imperialism. I am absolutely convinced.

Kek

fake