How can we make the rest of America more like Dearborn, Michigan?

How can we make the rest of America more like Dearborn, Michigan?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dearborn,_Michigan#Demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come on!
This shit can't be real
Right?

It's a huge public high school in an immigrant area + a super common lebanese name

The bazzis are not related

Fucking Christ.

>Dearborn, Michigan
>As of the 2010 census the population of Dearborn was 98,153. The racial and ethnic composition was 89.1% Whites, 4.0% black or African-American, 0.2% Native American, 1.7% Asian, 0.2% Non-Hispanics of some other race, 4.0% reporting two or more races and 3.4% Hispanic or Latino.[16] 41.7% were of Arab ancestry (categorized as "White" in Census collection data).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dearborn,_Michigan#Demographics

>41.7% were of Arab ancestry (categorized as "White" in Census collection data).
>Arab
>White

Multiple wives.

I get the common name growing up in so cal. Everyone was a Gonzales or Rodriguez but there might have been 2-3 in the year book 20 years ago.
Holy sharia Bat Man! I'll take the Mexicans.

Hello, Ali Bazzi? Ali Bazzi? Is Ali Bazzi here?

And I thought we had problems kek

>sharia
>like three hijabis out of 15 girls

mostly christian arabs iirc.

Ranya bazzi is QT. Would marry.

>89.1% Whites
unfortunately the US census still uses an archaic system that classifies arabs/middleasterners as white for a reason that hasn't existed in many decades

One spawns more.

Don't steal my Bazzi

so white

My graduating class (Rutgers) must've had 100 Patels, Singhs and Sharmas

>Diana Bazzy

c-c-c-combo breaker

Well done

I am from Dearborn, and if you want to have fun at a football game, shout out "Hey Ali!!!" Half of the crowd will think you called out their name. If you want to piss them off, call them "gas pump jockeys". They think they have mad skills because they can operate a cash register.

Fucking Patels, Singhs and Muhmads
Dumb, obnoxious, ratty, smelly, law breaking shitskins.

I'm glad I have an uncommon last name.

they're all pretty qt tqbh

Ill take #1,5 and 8 pleas, thank you

Redlands CA