nigger hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
theguardian.com/world/2012/aug/17/south-african-police-shot-miners
archive.is/N3uFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ah, the ol' knock out hand job. Classic

shouldn't hate on the blacks man

assuming you are american nd white, you'll be in the same shithole state they are in a few generations

I hate niggers so much, I wish we could simply erase them off the face of the earth.

Why do we continue to let these pieces of shit live? They are worthless, and they're already the current biggest burden on society, it's gonna be a nightmare when these subhumans multiply themselves and spread all over our beautiful lands.

That is scientifically impossible.

This is racism and should not be tolerated outside of Sup Forums

they mght have a headstart in their decline but think about it, people used to be irish, polish, italian, german, etc. now theyre just white. they've lost that chunk of their identity and had it replaced with watered down shit, how long until they've made whites stupid and aggressive

might take longer, and I'll gladly fight it, but it's gonna happen...

why would you not cross the street when you see a bunch of nigger teens hanging on the corner?

>they're already the current biggest burden on society

You should try sucking a dick and get your angst out that way.

>how long until they've made whites stupid and aggressive

I should have said improbable not impossible.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

>In humans, an association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.
>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.

To prove you're not racist.

What's the actual backstory behind this? I saw this first in an anti-Refugee film, so I was under the impression it was Germans or Swedes getting attacked.

But it looks targeted, like that white guy owed the blacks money or something, but his girl was in the way.

I lost!

I think it was from over here and they just attacked them randomly

Because he's a tolerant progressive numale who knows it would be racist to cross the street just because some vibrant basketball Americans are standing on the sidewalk suspiciously looking at you.

Better to be knocked the fuck out than have a racist thought.

>white guy owed the blacks money
That's the stupidest thing I've read today.

>ookkkk look hes asleep! Lets go jerk him off! Quick, before he wakes up and sees our hands on his penis.

sheeeyit moms. can't eben count how high I is

Without white people growing their food and giving them electricity, just how do niggers intend to survive those times?

I have no angst. I was simply pointing out that you are in violation of global rule #3
>racism

That guy died, btw. Killed in a single punch because he told the chimps that they shouldn't leave their bike there.
Fucking niggers.

t. nigger

Someone post some nigger gore.

Hello Summer friend.

I have seen this webm post for ages but no one can ever really give me an explanation.
What exactly is the technique here? Obviously trying to wake him up, but how does rubbing dicc do this more efficiently?

Perhaps im trying too hard to understand nigger logic

Nigger hate threads are the crown jewel of Sup Forums. So happy the mods don't fuck with them around this time of night.

what ? What are they shooting ?

If I had to guess...maybe its to increase blood flow?

Maybe?

>I just assumed it was Germans or swedes getting attacked
I assumed it was Germans or swedes getting attacked by Germans or swedes

theguardian.com/world/2012/aug/17/south-african-police-shot-miners

I'll help.

jesus cristo.

archive.is/N3uFs

I believe they were trying to get his blood rushing away from his head, even though that wouldn't help.

I side with the nogs on this one. Nosy old faggot should mind his fucking business. He's stupid enough for relaxing around blacks, reprimanding them is just another level of retarded.

Was he having a seizure?

i wonder how he died??

GODDAMN NIGGERS DISGUST ME!!!

This fucking thread made me gag, holy fuck.

hmm, another hour of crying, or bite his nose off..

It's like these niggers have absolutely zero thought of their actions.

You murkins stopped reprimanding them and now they walk all over you.

>phone poster

Those look like American cop uniforms, tho.

Like I said, it was just some random 30 minute refugee film I saw it first.

nig got knocked the fuck out

What the fuck?

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!

topkek
Saved.

>Being this autistic

Your dumbass couldn't even quote me.
Anyway, whites use drugs more than blacks in some cases. Drug money is a hell of thing to owe.

LOL that bitch put Hitler in echoes that's funny as fuck.
Thats a little further down the rabbit hole than even I can go.

Well there was an almost identical incident over here a few years back, even the footage looked just like that.

>triple parentheses
What did she mean by this?

ancap paradise

Stop, better do the jiggaboo dance...