DID STEVE SCALISE GET SHOT IN THE DICK??

THE DOCTORS HAVE HAD HIM FOR 24 HOURS BUT HE IS STILL IN CRITICAL

GIVEN THAT HE WAS SHOT IN THE "HIP" THAT CAN ONLY MEAN ONE OF SEVERAL THINGS

SEVERE SPINAL/NERVE INJURY (PARALYSIS)

PERFORATED DIGESTION ORGANS WITH RISK OF BLOOD INFECTION

OR

OR

D-D-DICK SHOT

EITHER THE BULLET RICOCHETED AROUND IN THE PELVIC GRIDDLE, BOUNCING OFF BONES AND SEVERING PENILE ARTERIES AND DUCTS

OR THE BULLET CRITICAL HITTED, 100% V.A.T.S. TARGETED THE DICK, SEVERING IT AND OBLITERATING THE BALLSACK FOR SPITE

DID THIS HAPPEN

DID THE HOUSE MAJORITY WHIP LOOSE HIS PENIS

Other urls found in this thread:

medstarwashington.org/sample-page/scalise-update/#q={}
youtu.be/HoLs0V8T5AA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>n-no homo

He needs our prayers, dude definitely got shot in the dick.

DELETE THIS

I'd probably kill myself desu

He'll have to transition to a more based Lindsey Graham of sorts...

>tfw this is actually plausible

Huffingpaint Post just released a new photo of the suspects, they are armed and dangerous, do not approach

>support president trump
>get your dick literally shot off
the liberal trendies are fucking losing it now, government funded kevlar cock sheaths when?

Baseball practice? Its fuckin Wednesday! Get back to work Scalise!

>7.62x39
>bouncing around and off of hip bones

no

And he will still have bigger balls than you. Sage.

Kevlar?

Only nanocellulose for my boy downstairs.

drumpf supporters btfo lol

Have you never played baseball? You have to wear a crotch guard.

the berniebro castrated a top gop
impressive

He's too old to need a dick anyway

Yeah, this. I mean it's hard telling WHAT bullet will do when it enters the body, it's more than likely that Rep. Scalise's hip has been shattered, bone fragments probably fucked him up too.

big if true

put one on and test it with an SKS sometime
then post the video

It wouldn't have bounced

Either bone fragments or it was SP/HP hunting ammo.

where are we meeting?

applebees, you know this.

>pelvic griddle

Steve Scalise was a whitey man
got shot in the dick by a liberal man
Went to the drs and the dr said
Sorry dronald drumpfkin but yo dick is dead

digits confirm Scalise lost his dick

> loose
you fucking inbred

fpbp

He should have bent the knee, like a good goy.

Can't tell if this is an MDE reference or...

Millennial don't go to Applebee's it's the last place to have a kkk meeting now

no, you're a fucking idiot

critical just means icu. as someone with a serious physical injury i have this experience. they will leave him there for 2 days probably there are many vital things running through the pelvis including major arteries and nerves. they will hold on to him in order to MAKE SURE he doesnt pop a hole in his femoral artery.

t. survived being thrown from a car at 60 mph with serious pelvic damage

it was an sks?

then at most it cavitated and produced major trauma, it didn't bounce though much too powerful a round(letting the layman know)

>assassin was a commie
>7.62x39
this checks out

Who did you piss off to get that treatment?

i bet he'll die because of a (((complication)))

I would actually be interested in the sociological ramifications of a powerful man having his penis shot off.

Would people make jokes about it? Would it be a thing where only especially tasteless SJWs on twitter would? Or would it be like John Bobbitt where he's every jokes punch line forever?

Would it effect how people discuss things like gender identity? Like whenever anyone says " if you have a penis you're a man, end of story" the reply would be "well unless you ended up like Scalise..." or "cutting your dick off doesn't make you a woman, Scalise is still a man" or "trannies feel like their vagina is missing which is very distressing, it's like what Scalise must be feeling, that's genital dysphoria" ect ect

Would it be treated like he was the victim of a sex crime, like the same way people consider it a targeting of your femininity/masculinity if you're raped?

Would people respect him less as a man?

Would he try to hide it? Or talk about it openly?

Would people feel super sorry for him, even worse than if he lost the use of a limb?

Would people feel less sorry because he's 51, probably not very sexually active by now and already has two children?

Steve Scalise is my congressman. That's my only contribution to this thread.

Republicans dont care about normal people. They only care about their loving billionaires.
Why should we care about him?

that is true, but he shouldn't die for it

prayers don't do shit

Drumpf says he would pray.
Now the guy is worse.
Coincidence?

>PELVIC GRIDDLE

7.62x39mm is a 123gr projectile with a bi-metal jacket.

Chances of ricochet is highly unlikely.

lol trump cant do anything right

What is with that guise nose?

now he's going to need a catheter to make a pee pee and le based blackman XD to fuck his wife while he watches.

this enrages the kekistanis and drumphdumpsters

You guys do know the pelvic region retains a lot of blood, right? It can be a death warrant for the elderly, and getting shot in it doesn't help.

-t. Emt wagecuck

that's good to hear.

>GIVEN THAT HE WAS SHOT IN THE "HIP"

We all know that he was actually shot in the ass.

if he wasnt shot in the dick, then he probably got shot in the nuts

so he's been castrated

but will the media tell us?

One time I woke up in the ICU and I was all wired up to all types of machines and I looked down, right.

I looked down and I saw a tube coming out of my dick, so I tried to pull it out but it hurt. I then tried peeing and pee started spraying all over me. I pulled off all the other wires & tried to get out of my bed.

The nurses came and held me down and pulled the tube out of my dick with no anesthetic it was the second most painful moment of my life.

I later found out that tube was called a catheter

A dick shot wouldn't require that much surgery.

Its more likely he took one in the lower intestine and sphincter. Patching up the digestive system is meticulous work, you have to do it really carefully to avoid the chance of infection.

kek

may I ask, what the first most painful event was

little drumpfkin lost his babydick LOL

Nice story shill, stop shilling so hard trying to push the jew agenda of rabbi Donnie Dicktube.

medstarwashington.org/sample-page/scalise-update/#q={}

>Congressman Steve Scalise sustained a single rifle shot to the left hip. The bullet travelled across his pelvis, fracturing bones, injuring internal organs, and causing severe bleeding. He was transported in shock to MedStar Washington Hospital Center, a Level I Trauma Center. He underwent immediate surgery, and an additional procedure to stop bleeding. He has received multiple units of blood transfusion. His condition is critical, and he will require additional operations. We will provide periodic updates.

He's getting a six million dollar bionic penis.

We can rebuild him. We have the technology...

youtu.be/HoLs0V8T5AA