OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE SMOKING GUN! HE'S FUCKING FINISHED!!!

That's the WaPo headline this weekend. You know what the next one is?

TRUMP INDICTED.

And the one after that?

IMPEACHMENT BEGINS!

Oh, and the next?

IT'S FINALLY OVER. PENCE SWORN IN AS DEMS VOW INVESTIGATIONS CONTINUE.

Time to face the music. While you were off gloating, laughing, and celebrating snowflake's misery, you didn't really win shit. You either forgot the obvious or you were criminally clueless, so let me remind you.

We own your media.

We own your courts.

We own your retard racist party by the balls. They control every fucking branch and we are steering them straight into disaster.

They won't protect him. They won't even save themselves come 2018.

This time, no mercy.

His agenda is already ruined. His approval trashed. His impeachment, removal, and lifetime prison sentence is coming, and then the Milosevic treatment after we're done having our fun.

We told you months ago, and you just fucking laughed. Now you know it's true: HE WILL DIE IN JAIL.

Best of all? You brought this protracted, complete, humiliating destruction of the whole Republican Party on yourselves.

By the time this is over, you'll rue the day you ever memed for him, ever spread fake news, ever dug through the Podesta files, ignoring the one simple thing that would've made this as brief and painless as possible. When it's over, you'll be on your knees, slapping the ground with your fists, screaming these magic words to your nonexistent God for a mercy that will never, ever come:

YOU SHOULD HAVE LET HER WIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yxcu7guUqJg
youtube.com/watch?v=leOdH-FBWTY
youtube.com/watch?v=kcdZ9ZRFu_E
youtube.com/watch?v=oWy6HlwdGLw
youtu.be/RhIuoNFP-p0
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
youtube.com/watch?v=ByFfzMORXSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

guys bernie still has a chance right?

I miss Dexter's Lab. :(

Nah, he's fine. Praise Kek

No. Slow and steady.

Lol cool dude

I keep donating just in case

Tl;dr
Bernie for President 2025

Why do you bother typing all this

Where is the evidence OP?
Link?

>1 post

I don't know why, but something makes me doubt that the Washington Post will use the word Fucking in a headline.

Saged for faggotry.

>Washington post

>Obstruction of Justice
Sorry, of which investigation? The one that didn't happen?
Uh oh!

>Sorry, of which investigation? The one that didn't happen?

It's happening RIGHT NOW, retard. Wake up from your Drumpf-induced coma

Op went so fetal his head is up his own ass,

Ohhhh oh sweetie, you can't indict the president, you big ole dum dum bless your heart.

That's fine and all OP, but can you guys fix the Dem platform first because if not no one will vote for you

Nah, you remember John Kerry v. Bush? We're amping up for a repeat of that election in 2020

and still she will never be president lol
worth it just for that
sage

of course comrade. The revolution will happen any minute now. Just you wait

So you have all that control, but you lost the election in a landslide, but we should be afraid of you?

>in a landslide

How is it a landslide? Do you even know what that word means? It's when you have an overwhelming number of votes compared to your opponent. Trump had 3 million votes less than Clinton.

>Time to face the music. While you were off gloating, laughing, and celebrating snowflake's misery, you didn't really win shit. You either forgot the obvious or you were criminally clueless, so let me remind you.
>We own your media.
>We own your courts.
>We own your retard racist party by the balls. They control every fucking branch and we are steering them straight into disaster.
>They won't protect him. They won't even save themselves come 2018.
>This time, no mercy.
>His agenda is already ruined. His approval trashed. His impeachment, removal, and lifetime prison sentence is coming, and then the Milosevic treatment after we're done having our fun.
>We told you months ago, and you just fucking laughed. Now you know it's true: HE WILL DIE IN JAIL.
>Best of all? You brought this protracted, complete, humiliating destruction of the whole Republican Party on yourselves.
>By the time this is over, you'll rue the day you ever memed for him, ever spread fake news, ever dug through the Podesta files, ignoring the one simple thing that would've made this as brief and painless as possible. When it's over, you'll be on your knees, slapping the ground with your fists, screaming these magic words to your nonexistent God for a mercy that will never, ever come:
>YOU SHOULD HAVE LET HER WIN!

Prepare for your death.

I can end your species right now.

You can to keep acting like a bitch it will just hasten your destruction tunnel dweller.

JREMPF IS FINISHED NOW!!!

I believe, with the entirety of my heart, that your timeline leads to civil war. Liberals will be the communist of generation Z, and they will be considered enemies of the state. Every democrat will be removed from their government position or office and will either be thrown in jail, executed for treason, or kicked to the street.

The Liberals have shown themselves to be Anti-American, and this most recent assassination attempt on a republic senator by a DNC volunteer staffer is the first step towards the death of their party.

or... "we have found nothing showing the Trump campaign in any way to any degree colluded with anyone to use illegally obtained confidential opposition documents" this investigation is herewith closed.

youtu.be/yxcu7guUqJg

youtube.com/watch?v=leOdH-FBWTY

youtube.com/watch?v=kcdZ9ZRFu_E

youtube.com/watch?v=oWy6HlwdGLw

youtu.be/RhIuoNFP-p0

>Drumpf
literally only leftist zombies use this word

I will destroy your species if you continue to pretend Humans Hosts are less than their parasite.

Hahahaha no she didn't. 11 million illegals, democrats driving buses around with old people, dead people voting, republican areas getting shut down, ballot stuffing etc etc and it STILL WASN'T ENOUGH to even give the appearance that it was a close race.

Here's one of the campaign staffers talking about it:
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

what the fuck

probably just copied and pasted from somewhere on reddit

Pick one and only one.

>Vrill extinction
>Peaceful co-existence.

I'm 100 percent red pilled (originated from coontown) but am a newfag.
Thank you for this.

thank you i was waiting for someone to make this meme saved

*yawn*

Why do you still bother? If Hill is reduced to hiring drifters who can't shoot straight to do the dirty jobs, it can't be the money.

Sentient Brain Parasites that take over your motor functions.

Mandatory viewing to understand anything we discuss on this board.

youtube.com/watch?v=ByFfzMORXSM

When we say the jews, this is who we're talking about at the heart of the issue.

Lol if this happens Liberals everywhere will freak when Pence takes away all LGBTQ rights, but you faggots will deserve it. After all you had the most liberal GOP candidate ever

k

>implying that's not what we want

It'll teach those fags who supported the GOP like milo a lesson. I'm not gay myself so I don't care.

I unironically still watch it online at age 28

You know, usually you need to do something illegal to be sent to prison.

Hahahaha oh you!

You think he's done?

Well, here's the thing.

Capitol Police has been made aware of the fact that Representative Scalise was shot as a diversion in order to draw the media away from The Hill.

Why?

Because your lot didn't want the media to see some of the "special guests" who were walking into the closed door session of the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Oh but guess what?!?!

One of your "special guests" is one of our informants!

If you truly are a Deep State operative, then you'll know what I mean by "special guests". You really should have treated them better considering they were forced into service for you given their special abilities.

Funny, though, because they've grown fond of humans...but hate you and your lot with a burning passion.

ET wants to go home...and we want our home back. Who knew we'd make such good bedfellows?

hahahaha

DID U SAY FLUMPY DUMPY IS ABOUT TO GET SCRUUUUMPIED?!?!?!??

I better jack off on a biscuit and eat it! YUM YUM YUMMY!

>THE LIGHT, IT SHINES SO BEAUTIFULLY

>Delusion

Keep telling yourself that. Even if all this did come to pass, it would only come through violence, deceit and dishonest action; all because you couldn't win fair and square.

Say you're on the right side of history all you want. It will never be true and you know this; otherwise you wouldn't be so butthurt.

The death of The Vrill, The Vlash (Dracos), The Maitre (Greys), and their hybrids and parasitic hosts begins tomorrow.

How do you think you'll retain power once people are told we've had a human presence on Mars for almost 20 years now and that we have a Lunar Base?

People will be royally pissed once they realize they've been forcibly kept in a petro society and have had Elysium type technology withheld.

Trump will be the last president of the US. Whether that's sooner or later we don't know

SHOULD HAVE NEVER LAID HANDS ON THAT EXTRA SKEWP, DRENPH! NOW, ON TO THE CODES!

true desu drumpf is done

Sure, I would love it if he were impeached.

You think all the conservatives in America will take Trump's impeachment in stride? Ha. No. They've been waiting to give the leftists a big Fuck You, that's why they voted for Trump in the first place.

If Trump goes, this country burns. The only difference is conservatives know how to aim.

Sage. You shills keep this up and we will make Trump King of the World FOREVER. KEEP IT UP, see what happens.

user few days ago:
>"my grandpa voted Republican until the day he died, but then he had a change of heart."
lel

>my source is washington post and salon articles

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

This guy shitposts almost daily. Jesus, man. Get a life.

i don't get it. do people really still believe this kind of stuff?

like wasn't project veritas already proven to be bullshit?

is this what a Sup Forums safespace leads people to still think this far into current year?

YELLEN WITH THE FINISHING BLOW
MARKETS WILL CRASH
TRUMP WILL FOLLOW

DRUMPF!
The name says it all.