UNDER. INVESTIGATION

UNDER. INVESTIGATION.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/06/14/mueller-trump-obstruction-justice-239574
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40283036
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha 4d chess drumpf best president

Hey, every lead must be followed. Credible or not, if the implications could lead to a Nuclear holocaust. I agree, but seriously, we can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.

> Anonymous sources who previously told us Trump couldn't win, was going to resign after a week, was going to fire Bannon, was going to fire Priebus, was going to be accused of obstruction by Comey in his testimony, have now said something new
> But THIS TIME IT'LL BE TRUE, WE SWEAR

Hillary was also under investigation.

Have fun with your nothingburger

YOU FUKEN SHILL TRUMP BEST U SUCK!!!!111

FUK OFF SHARIEBLUE YOU FUKEN BROK BITCHES WE BASED PEPISTANIS WILL GET YOU YOU FUKEN BITCH

if its true then fuck him, im fine with pence

Nuffinburger

I'm proud of those kids, that's some fine craftsmanship at that age. Glad they are getting red pilled early

me two! trump needs the LGBT youth, too, we are tired of sexist democrats...

FAKE NEWS! REEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUUUUUUUUUUT THIS CAN'T BE REAL

TICK-TOCK, DRUMPFKINS!

What will you do when Dorito Mussolini is in jail?

I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job or anything, but basically admitting that democrats are losing the youth seems really stupid to me.

None of those faces look alike

Trump is a false prophet.

Rejoice as President Pence electroshocks your stupid faggot ass

Didn't trump ask to be investigated

Nothing will happen

There are no prophets. Universe is a mistake and chaos is the natural reaction.

>youth
you mispelled
>retards

Happy Birthday Mr President

@129989220
:^) saged

How does it feel like Trumptards?

haha

politico.com/story/2017/06/14/mueller-trump-obstruction-justice-239574

looo

Trump-Russia inquiry: President 'probed for obstruction of justice'

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40283036

You don't get $0.02 for samefagging, dumbass.

There should be an entire news network of nothing but texts like these.

>not under investigation personally but some of his advisors are for any connections to Russia
>Trump tries to get the investigation closed and fires the head of the FBI when he doesn't close it
>Special investigator now investigating Trump for obstruction of justice

How do you JUST so hard? Just let them have Flynn and don't protect him, your hands are clean right? I doubt they would have ever gotten anything on Trump himself on Russia, ever, it'd all be advisors actiong on their own and maybe 1 or 2 of them might get indicted and get some white collar prison at most, which Trump would just grant pardons to before his term was up.

But trying to protect his advisors with dirty hands especially the one we KNOW is a foreign agent.. now he just put his fist in an asshole and it's all covered in shit. It's a potentially impeachable offense now.

... and then he wants to fire Mueller, which will just make it worse.

blumpf btfo

niggers

These anonymously-sourced reports of him being under investigation into whether he obstructed the investigation into anonymously-sourced reports of an investigation he wasn't under will certainly be the end of this administration.

>under investigation
But so is Comey, Lynch, and eventually Obama. That's the way special prosecutors work.

>politico
>haha

Sad.