AUS - US RELATIONS ARE DEAD

>Australiam PM Malcolm Turnbull makes fun of US president Trump in leaked audio

9news.com.au/national/2017/06/15/14/18/malcolm-turnbull-impersonates-donald-trump-in-leaked-audio/?ocid=9newstw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgX-RQZpJZk
youtube.com/watch?v=mp97Bp_NIXU
streamable.com/267mt
9news.com.au/national/2017/06/15/14/18/malcolm-turnbull-impersonates-donald-trump-in-leaked-audio/?ocid=9newsmtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hahahaha fuck malcom.

>Abbot would have been bro tier with trump

>tfw Trump likes our Queen more than our Prime Minister

finally. now we can once again strengthen our relations with the glorious commonwealth and claim our place on the world stage

Also fuck I hope he gets sacked for this.

This is fucking outrageous.

>letting an ex goldmansachs banker run your nation

>tfw both our party leaders think trump is a retard
pauline is the only person fit to lead this country

Turn-cuckk is pathetic.

I'm sure United Stations are happy that there is no longer a nigger in the White House and respect to the US has been restored in the international arena.

meh, this is probably what most leaders think of trump behind closes doors.

he should have gotten the sack months ago

Prepbull's banter is a fucking embarrassment.

Turnbull is being a fag

Polls are fake
There's nothing with Russia

Career politicians are scum

You're messing with the wrong country fucknuts

APOLOGIZE!!!

Malcom Turnbull is a Chinese corporate cocksucker
I hope Australia votes out this retard

>expecting vatican-roman "catholics" to not get in the way

>Americans can't handle even the most basic of bantz
Goes to show why all the good comedians are Canadian and Australian

You know when I think about it I'm actually amazed how shit exactly like this would have sent countries to the brink of war even just 100 years ago.

Basically all western leaders aside from Trump at this point are just mouthpieces of the same globalist agenda

Literally the shitposter in Chief

I'm sure Trump won't mind, on the grounds of him being Australian.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgX-RQZpJZk
This is worse.

Seems like the cheeky cunts have a death wish

>aside from Trump

how bluepilled are you burger?

Yeah, for a manlet retard surrounded by SJWs. RIP Australia.

so post the fucking audio

not just a fat bloke whose front fell off

If I was Trump I wouldn't even be upset. I mean he's an Australian, bantz and shitposting are embedded in his DNA.

"Roasting" is a wee bit of an overstatement

REAL AUDIO HERE

this warrants an official apology, you know the punishment you fucking abbos

Has anyone survived an attempt to stump the Trump
he's not called the Teflon Don for nothing boys and girls

But there were fake polls

trump beat the fucking pope in a shit talking war

some faggoty half abbo half deported thief prime minister doesn't stand a chance

i say let the chinks eat 'em anyway

bump4

Time for a Russo-American strike against a common enemy.

I'm not a globalist, but I do see a sort of "Highlander" situation in which there can only be one due to communication and transportation advances, lad.

>burger meme

His electorate's jam packed with Jews, no surprises there.

haha trump eternally BTFO. cunts

>news interviewing people in London about the fire
>everyone is a fucking muslim

How do we stop Australia from becoming UK-tier cucked.

Nuke Melbourne and Canberra

all the best comedians are easily British

tfw perth

I don't see any CHRISTIANS helping those in need??? Why are you attacking a marginalised group that actually does some GOOD in this world unlike the bible bashers that want to kill all trans people!! People like you are the reason these poor kids blow themselves up you should be ASHAMED!!

Yep, Australia better hope Mullers obstruction investigation leads to something, because Trump clearly takes offense and, if his national security team is unable to convince him of 'letting this go', Trump will surely just cancel all diplomatic channels with Australia.

I just don't understand why this guy would take that chance.

Turnbull is buddying with Chinks now. Americanfags got completely BTFO.

HAHAHAHAHA
They're so easy to win! I have this Russian guy...

Your country shit out that faggot Jim Jeffries that seems to be constantly suffering from a brain aneurysm. That or he has severely slurred speech from all the cum his gargles.

i pray that Jesus reveals himself to those who read this message. Repent of your sins and come closer to God. allah is a false god.

Was he alluding to the fact that the voting polls got hacked and votes changed? Australia is part if Five Eyes, so they would know if the US knows.

PM doesn't enjoy the same amount of access that someone like a president does, Turnbull wouldn't be privy to most ASIS information.

Trump has weakened our country. I'm sure everyone makes fun of us more so than before.

Trump is a fucking embarrassment.

that's when melania still touched trump
it all changed after saudi though
trump probably had the ceremonial boy fucking to get that sweet arms deal

The USA never had respect and never will.

>well I,suppose that makes up for the thousands of girls sexually molested by Muslims gangs - no it doesn't

EIGHT. MORE. YEARS.

This is true, I don't take the US serious at all anymore. Sure you have some spending power and a big army, but otherwise you have no real influence on the real playing field anymore, which is trade and politics. China dominates the first, the EU the second.

I just wanna be friends with you bantering bastard aussies!

Haha. They haven't completely destroyed their future like you guys have, though. So there's that.

CAN'T
STAND
THE
BANTZ !!

come to daddy, cunt

America has no credibility. I don't know how Trump is going to restore it when he's surrounded by liars.

if it's any consolation, dumbf is just the culmination of the burger decline that has been underway since the mid-70's

If they dont got a jack, turn your back!

People are starting to come around, it's just not so obvious because the media paints an entirely different picture of reality.

Our newspaper printed, for the first time yesterday, a list of instructions on how to maximize safety during a terrorist attack. Insurance companies here have added a "terrorism exclusion," clause in their packages. People are noticing, and they are pissed. They are starting to realize that the leftists really were the liars after all.

This is bad. Turnbull needs to go. Even though Trump has become a Jew we should be respecting the US.

Can't blame him so does everyone

>Trump has become a Jew
>(((become)))

Malcuck that is just embarrassing. You bent the knee quickly and prostrated yourself before him but behind his back have a bitch. Sad!

Well he still could have lived up to his promises and been a Jew at the same time.

Mal this is disgusting conduct!

Pauline is a neoliberal controlled opposition who is only slightly better on immigration issues than the mainstream parties.

She and One Nation is so close to the Liberal Party in terms of policy, the Liberal Party actually preferenced One Nation over their own sister-party in the Nationals in the WA election.

If that doesn't prove to you that she is the epitome of controlled opposition, you should probably kill yourself now.

>Well he still could have lived up to his promises and been a Jew at the same time.

You still have a long way to go before you reach enlightenment friend.

Hahahahahahahahahaha wtf I LOVE Australia now

You can't stop us and the Chinese, good luck fighting that war on two fronts.

shitposting 'til the very end

Fuck, why did turnballs have to suicide australia?

post the audio

streamable.com/267mt

9news.com.au/national/2017/06/15/14/18/malcolm-turnbull-impersonates-donald-trump-in-leaked-audio/?ocid=9newsmtw
>Prepthebull confirmed for ultraweak bantz
How will Oz shitposters ever recover?

>online polls

holy kek Sup Forums eternally btfo

Melania should be President.

Why does it look like a fucking leaf?

It's about time that Australia formally separated from the US and closed all military bases / ended all intelligence sharing. After all, the US doesn't have any intelligence to share anymore.

or activate aussie gladio

>t. Zhang

It's not like he's the only one making fun of Drumpf. He's the only one who got caught doing it.

Is this you, burger bro?

>'fake polls'
Really? Of all the blatantly false crap thrown at him, you'd think at least the part about the polls you wouldn't believe, he kind of did win the election, with an overwhelming amount of countries going red.

you lefties get triggered when the topic of gladio comes up

specially since gladio was meant to fight the radical left with big scary men who come in the night and save your country from marxism

>Tfw Trump releases the 4 Emus of war for Australia's transgressions

Is this what that fat old Labor guy leaked?

Meh. He didn't even do the voice.

>gladio
I don't know wtf gladio is.
Maybe this is you...

>invites Hanson to his inauguration instead of Turncoat
>Hanson politely declines saying she has much work to do and Trump says no prob I like that
>Trump BTFO of Malcunt on the phone saying he was trying to do a shit deal with him
>Turncoat cries and cries

hahahhahah drumpf btfo

NOT MY PRIME MINISTER!

>>Overwhrlming amount of Countries going red

HAHAHAHAHAHA are fucking shitting me? Take a look at what's happening in Europe. Asia? Hell just look what fucking happened in the UK last week.

>Hanson politely declines

kek

Fuck aus full of abbos and mutts

Trump and america first!