Germany is finally stepping up its game

Kids as small as 6yr olds will be fingerprinted. ALL kids.

Also, all personal messages will be scanned by a massive German/Arabic/English algorithm to determine who is a naughty boy and needs to go to re-education camp.

I expect the friendly re-education officers at my door any minute now.

Suck's to be you, kraut.
Maybe resist the mind-rape next time you lose, kay?

Nice quads faggot.

It's both a good thing and something that leads to something bad.

>Immigrants that lie about their age can be registered and persecuted if they commit crimes

>The reason they let them come here in the first place is to justify doing this to everyone

Why are you talking such shit?

The underage muh refugees will be fingerprinted in order to prevent them from getting gibs on multiple identities.

The other thing is shit though but also only for crimes, that the authorities can read what you wrote more easily.

Can suck for you but can also help with figuring out what Ahmed has been up to with his boys.

Good all citizens should be monitored for the greater unity of the Reich.

I think their more interested about what Hans has said on the internet.

And? In a few years these kids will be raping your women and committing other crimes at least you'll have their finger prints.

>he thinks the government will use these tools primarily against the horde it let in
How are you people still so goddamn trusting?

Yeah because guvrnment never abused their spying power

>tfw had to do a fingerprint when getting my passport

Only time fingerprinted in my life though.

They've already been spying on personal messages. Remember that American kid who posted a selfie of himself sig heiling in front of the Reichstag on his facebook?
It's not like Germany authorities monitor all American kids facebook pages.

So your physical passport is useless then, you could just use your finger to board a plane really.

That too
Where did I say that in my post?

what?

what happened with him?

What what?

You can get out the Germans from the commie but you can't get the commie out of the Germans.

use fingerprint to board a plane?

fpbp desu yo

Ja

This was always the goal

>German/arabic/English
Hahah, good luck, they all speak turkish

Merkel is an East German Commie

never heard of this.

In theory

Holy fucking shit man. They're really not trying to hide anything anymore. Bread and circuses.

>school library, 2001
>"anons we're introducing fingerprint check out service. You can no longer check books out manually"
>everyone uses it with no warnings about the possibility of all of our biometric data being stolen
>tfw my fingerprint might be in a police database somewhere because of this
Could I wreck my school with this?

lose the faggot flag and maybe someone can actually given you insight, faggot

The worse thing is that your average Joe believes those 1984 mesures are good because they 'combat terrorism'

>Invite a million of shitskins.
>Campaign to reduce influx of said shitskins.
>Promise to deport 100.000 shitskins.
>Get reelected.
I guess you just forgot about the other 900k that cannot be found or ID'd.