Who really killed him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11OGEYYTMUw
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2945015/pg2
youtube.com/watch?v=x1606uD_Smw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WVVzhyaEB1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

some nigs

White male capitalist record executive porky pigs who wanted to make extra bucks off record sales/publicity

who cares

Himself, he made a pact and broke it.

A gentleman, I presume.

was tupac gay? looks like he curled his eyelashes

MY SSCC NICCAZ.

FUCC A SLOB, FUCC A RU, AND ANYBODY THAT WANNA B DOWN WITH THEM TOO

(((Them)))

Not sure. Just happy to have 1 less nigger to deal with

They're just long

The jews

summerfag

this, honestly. this

Truest post in the whole thread.

>this black guy pushing the Jewish agenda HARD
>OMG THE LOOMINATY KILLED HIM FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH

He was dragging the nigger community through the mud and trying to propel them into white neighborhoods via reverse racism.

Nothing is funnier to me than blacks pretending like the court jesters tasked with their subjugation are their heroes. Hell, if I was a proud black man and I had to put a bullet somewhere it would be in these faggots.

>"They Say That It’s The White Man that I Should Fear, but it’s My Own Kind Doing All The Killing Here"
Try again

youtube.com/watch?v=11OGEYYTMUw

Another nigger, statistically.

Mark Hamill

What pact?

If the day ever comes that you "have to put a bullet somewhere" please do us all a favor and turn gun on yourself.

That is a very old mystery but at the time it was debated

Ask Kanye.

Its all the fault of this Slob Nigga right here.

Should have never got Pac involved with the MOB Piru and Gang Feuds we have out here

Or better yet DMX

So pac was LARP as slob nigga and got himself killed?

>Be celebrity
>be nigger
>get involved in ghetto nigger street feud dispite being a rich as fuck
>get shot just like all of the intercity trash
giving niggers money doesn't change the fact that they are tribal mudhut dwellers at heart

Basically.

That Nigga was from Oakland or New Jersey or wherever, he didn't realise how deep feuds go back in LA.

Plus he was a hothead, listen to Don Killuminati, fool thought he was untouchable

Tell me, I'm curious

God damn summer fags. Truth was he was a deep soul fag that wrote poetry and had long thoughts in the woods about saving niggers and changing the world...with dance. He was in a long term relationship with Biggie and shit went south when Biggie got mind braaaapppppppeeeeddddd by Lil Kim. So he took his diary and angst and did what all cuck bitches do, act gansta and suck Dre's dick. No joke, this is legit info, worked with his bff Jada Pinkett. Pic related could not deal at all with the horrible reality of his biggest star on his knees and had (((them))) take care of both problems.

>look guys! I found this on /r/thedonald it's a BASED BLACK MAN who says not to fear whites! xD

Their lack of fear is the problem, idiot.

Someone mad that I am calling out a nigger that sings about fucking white bitches and how white men are bitches? You're either a nigger or a cuck faggot. I don't care which, you deserve the same fate.

I used to think it was Biggie's boys but later I saw a documentary with witness accounts from the rest of the group he was out with that night. Though it wasn't the thesis of the film, it was obvious that Suge Knight was directing everyone around.

>Their lack of fear is the problem, idiot
>BLM have been the redpilled ones this entire time

check this: godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2945015/pg2

>Tupac had to be harvested. Damage control. If it makes you feel better, I'm told he killed his handler.

Holy fuck guys

>Who really killed him?
Another nigger, and nothing of value was lost etc

That album is a classic, very aggressive though.

I did.

Seth rich

>godlikeproductions

Evil white racists.

BLM doesn't fear whitey, they only protest because they know that they can step all over whites and manipulate them for what they want. We know already that they don't fear cops because they are the ones consistently resisting arrest and committing crimes.

How else do you put the fear of god into a man that does not care about the consequences of his actions? They don't think enough to have fear. Keep in mind I am not talking specifically about individual fear of white men, but they have no respect for laws or for the culture they inhabit because there are no consequences to fear from white folks anymore.

Black people will put them in the ground, so Tupac was right about that. He was also right in saying not to fear white people because he knew that in this age we can be stepped upon without repercussion.

Wow nice image, can someone give a quick rundown on those two?

it's relevant to what he was asking. so wind your fucking neck in cunt

By the time I explain it all this thread will have been removed.
You can't really be 'told' how it works, it goes beyond music, music is just a communication method with an audience.
Lets just call it energy vampirism.
which now reduces this thread to /x/ so its pointless.
You need to start at the illuminati crap on youtube and after many years you will filter down to what is the truth and what is disinfo bollocks.
2Pac was hired to reach a certain audience, Biggie just the same, 2Pac decided it wasn't for him anymore, same as Dave Chapelle.
Don't you ever wonder how Dave Chapelle went from being one of the most successful, funny comedians to a man telling mild humour with no energy and a dead career in a heartbeat? He walked out of his pact too, he just wasnt shot dead, they tend to just destroy their careers by lack of exposure and character assassination.
>who are they
long story short 'the hidden hand'.
You have a lot of homework to do to go down this rabbit hole, it is political because its all energy.
When you end up at David Icke you will be half way to the truth, just know he too is only searching and gets things wrong, as we all do.

What does that mean bro?

Deep down inside you know the truth. We all did.

Me

Troll post, but you got one thing right.

Dr. Dre a well known Bi-Sexual

>We all killed Hannah clay

I'm talking about the pact, what do you think was the deal?

We did senpai... WE did.... and his genre,

Mr T.

i red the whole thread thinking i red who really liked him which is better question imho
who liked his thrash music
he was killed by a fellow niggery ape that we know of

money, fame, success, celebrity, I thought that would have been obvious.
its when they realise they lose all enjoyment when they either turn to complete drugged up/alcoholic messes and an hero usually or just walk away and end up 'an hero' or 'accidentally car crash'.

according to the conspiracy theory, 2pac was MK Ultra. he started going off script (killuminati, etc.) so they clipped him.

i don't know who shot the shot, but i'm 100% sure suge knight ordered it. glad that piece of shit is finally getting put away, too bad he keeps managing to wrangle out of jail.

if you're interested, this explains pretty well how the black entertainment industry works:
>Clive Davis: Satan's Son
youtube.com/watch?v=x1606uD_Smw

another nigger

Suge Knight is a Honest guy amd doesn't pretend to be anything he's not.

Should have never been in the music industry though

Who really cares

and he will again, he never gave up his pact but his influence is waning and he may rebel but I doubt it because he knows it will be suicide, they will either pin him with 2pacs murder or just off him.
keeping in mind this is a tiny section of one corner of the entertainment business branch.

gubmint

>suge
>honest guy
mfw

He was a dumb nigger that talked a lot of shit to other dumb niggers and got shot for it

Go watch that video Hit Em Up where he threatens a bunch of other hulking scumbag criminally inclined niggers with violence

I can't believe there are actually faggots on this board that believe in the 'woke' Tupac shit. Yeah the illuminati killed Tupac because Tupac knew that the police kill black people and that's bad!! Wow my neurons are firing up thinking about da struggles of da blaq man

>Suge Knight is a Honest guy
hi suge. aren't you in custody right now? did they let you use a computer in there?

Suge's honestly hilarious.

Reminds me of Trump in some ways

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WVVzhyaEB1g

How did he go off script? Besides that album

The same people who framed Bill Cosby.
They wanted a better black man, but they prefer a gansta hip hop wanna be.
Look Chicago, all the black kids want to be 50 cents, they end in jail and dead by 25 year old.
Bill Cosby went to BET and crash the party, talking how hip hop teaches violence and the opposite of hard work. Sell drugs and be rich.
Months after bunch of ladies came with the rape accusations. Cosby was teaming with NAS to start a movement of awareness but they couldn't do it..

a prime example of how not everybody wants to go down rabbit holes.
or just a disinfo shill.

looks like an interesting fake reality show
I guess he's promised to drag in more energy.
If this fails it will be the end of him, remember I said this.

He forgot that his gangsta persona was just an act. And he got his shit pushed in by some crips. End of story.

diversity

The Jews obviously.

he aint dead

a young jack black high on LSD

What the fuck is that?

A corpse.

the jews

Checking

vanilla ice

How did he acquire that pic?

who the fuck cares