Which countries are too pussy that they have to hide behind a gimmick flag?

Which countries are too pussy that they have to hide behind a gimmick flag?

Did you really think the day of the rake was postponed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rDMMYT3vkTk?t=56
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

america reporting in

Jill stein 2020 kill all anime

TOP O DE MARNING TO YEE XDDD

how many german flags have you seen lately? As well as swedish

Okay seriously, of all the flags, why do people actually use this one?

Poo in the loo

No need to use a meme flag when you've already got the best ;^)

>allowing custom flags
horrible mistake

Canada. Germany. Sweden. Estonia. These are the most prolific offenders.

We always get bullied by UK posters but I actually think it's funny so I'll keep flying my flag

Why Estonia? Tooth brush guy was fine.

Your whole country is a meme tbf

Estonians are pro commie EU loving shitposting cucks and I haven't seen their flag since the change. I actually think it is just one Estonian bringing disgrace to his nation with his hippie views but now they are all tainted with the same brush in my mind.

>Complains about the UK and brexit
>Wants us to turn out and defend them vs Russia

Yah fuck Estonia.

this flag is technically a flag used by people in my country so

Mmm I want Tay Tay to rake my asshole, post haste.

Everyone know that's basically canadians and indians.

Canada = Nazi
Germany = EU
Sweden =Gay

>want to have a discussion without 'DAY OF THE RAKE SWEDEN YES POO IN LOO ROACHES'
>'lol y hide ur flag tho'

Still a leaf. I'm not some Trudeau loving faggot or an autistic shitposter. Some of us have to set an example.

And mexicans, don't forget mexicans

We need to be able to identify Canadians though. Their shitposting is abhorrent. And it's not even shitposting. Australia can be forgiven, it's obviously bants, but with Canada it's the real thing.

They have to be stopped. They have to.

>they are all tainted with the same brush in my mind.
Bit of a Freudian slip there, britbong. You're not fooling anyone.

Swedes, Germans and Indians for sure

Every discussion quickly devolved into KEKKEKCUKCUKCUKKEK/POOINTHELOO, so I welcome this change

This is also a german flag.

Europeans who use the flag of their local region instead of the glorious European flag are traitors and should be deported to russia.

Don't forget poo in loos

>non country

definately swedes and Americans. Now Americans can post in mainly European threads and post about who's white and who's not white and escape the "54%" comments

Stop whining and move on limey.

Any American flying anything but old glory or the gadsen is a traitor.

It's pretty much everyone. I see the flags constantly.
Also the fact that I will never marry Taylor Swift makes me want to fucking kill myself.

you support the comintern, bruv
go dance around in culturally enriched france

If I could choose the red Ensign I would, I'm not Peruvian so I wouldn't want to use Pearson South American Republic inspired flag.

top kek mate

Disappeared flags
>Germany
>Sweden
>Canada
>Turkey
>India
I miss them.

Proud leaf reporting in.

>day of the rake
bring it on bitches.

>not some Trudeau loving faggot
What are you then? A Mulcair loving faggot or a Scheer loving faggot?

HOLY SHIT STOP POSTING THESE FUCKING THREADS

You people PROVE why geo-centric flags are shit, you are fucking obsessed with people's countries instead of the content of their post. Get fucked. It's like you're all forgotten that Sup Forums is supposed to be an anonymous imageboard.

>Not being a citizen of the world

this
geo shitters fuck off

Mine

which celebrities are brave enough to state their actual age.

I'm probably the only german who still posts.

This is my country's flag

Canada = Nazi
Germany = EU
France = Gay
Sweden = Muslim

I haven't bothered posting under my own flag for whatever reason, so I pick random shit.

rare gook spotted that's totally not a proxy

How's the day over there?

Copycat.

this is good

desu Nazi flag should stand for [spoiler]conservative german[/spoiler]

Rodney Dangerfield always did.
youtu.be/rDMMYT3vkTk?t=56

I'm honestl not against it, at least as an option. So many threads get derailed by a pre-determined series of national insults. Aussies and Canucks get the worst of it, but everyone has experienced it. Would it be such a bad thing to have a thread that doesn't devolve into autistic shitslinging about each other's homeland?

Obligatory inb4 potatonigger

Frankly, I'm curious - does N. Ireland have a separate flag?

Its probably a chink by the border or something

On Sup Forums, that is

NI is UK

its the uk i believe

isn't that illegal in germany?

potatonigger

Really though, I prefer seeing the insults over this random shebang of flags that have more potential for derailment.

It doesn't.

Good morning.

It's illegal to show it publicly.

Why not just get rid of flags entirely?

I wish every post was anonymous again like most other boards.

>gimmick flag
This is my flag desu senpai.
But seriously though I haven't seen any Mexican flags since gookmoot implemented the meme flags.

That's the preferable option, but we all know that gookfuck isn't going to change that. But as it is now, I'd rather have normal flags over this bullshit that should just stay in 8ch.

There ye go.
The flags were part of the fun. Anybody that doesn't have a sense of humor needs to frig off. Nobody takes the fake ones seriously.

Ever since this system was (re) introduced there seems to be alot less leafs and pajeets hanging about. So I guess that's tour answer

Nah. Norn Iron is part of the UK. Although I wouldn't be adverse to the 4 UK countries getting their own flags on here. Not my call, at any rate.

See, I reckon people are generally more inclined to enter turbo-autism mode over an insult to their country, and that's where a lot of threads implode. Give it a week or so until the hubbub has died down and things might get better. Or worse. Worse is always an option here.

Now that you mention it, I haven't seen many south americans in general since the flag change.

They're just not really all that entertaining. Even if you take it too seriously, then just get on a proxy.

If anything can go wrong, it will. Besides, it feels like gook is messing too much with Sup Forums as of late. The most recent time besides these flags was /mlpol/, and look how that went over.

I don't think I have seen a single dutch poster as well.

No, I meant having the country's flags was part of the fun. The new gimmick got old in about two seconds. I can't take any of them seriously and only used BLM to troll.

What kind of pussy failure of a jihadist are you that you have to hide behind your geographical location? Are you afraid the mean infidels will bully you?

Sorry for the wording, I meant that the currently added flags are not entertaining. It's as you say, a gimmick. Not even a good one, for that matter. I mean, sure, I myself sometimes use the Gadsden one, but that's about it.

Doesn't matter much either way, since I don't post all that often, if at all.

What about me

That's cool.

this

I'm all for any attempts to reduce shitposting

>where have all the Swedes gone

We were 4, maybe 5, Swedes on this board

Hahaha
Hello, Straya.

Srsly, tho, so many threads descend into commentary about flags. The novelty will wear thin, so no big deal.

Not true disregarding meme countries like Tuvalu swedes have the highest post per population of any country on Sup Forums

People too afraid to face stereotypes
So, pussies

POOOS

haha pooland

It's mostly the shit skin flags that are gone like Brazil, Mexico, and Latin America and the middle east

convert or die

Hi

>tfw you can wear your flag loud and proud because everyone fears your shitposting

Feels good.

How are people not noticing that it's the shit skin countries who suddenly vanished? I still see Canadians.
>tfw 80 percent white

>tfw no more denigration of turks
feels really fucking bad, man.

Im australian I prefer to show my ideology than my region

It's still pretty easy to spot a spic poster from their unique style of improper grammar.

DEUS VULT NIGGA DEUS VULT

>t. only uncloseted leaf

>not to use my country flag for the sake of better argument (eliminating the attacks and shitposts from the hater nations thus improving the site)

or

>use it and then take a massive shit on every thread when the the shitposting begins
There is only ONE sane choice.

The people still using their location flags are the cancer killing Sup Forums

why wouldn't they use an alternate flag?
I study in sweden and can't have a reasonable discussion on pol when I'm there due to le eipic "Muslim XDDD Le banter xD". NO matter wha is being discussed, people here are so damn defensive (unironically reminds me of the tumbl stereotype).

Most people on here are not old enough to be able to concentrate on the argument rather on who said it.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for shit talking but when that's all people do and when they believe that "Well X country does it Too/ is worse" is an argument you simply can't have a discussion.

whelp, pol is ded anyways.

Ye got more o' that spider?

Aye cap'n

Wew that's some strange spacing, fucking huawei- phoneposting.