Redpill me on the Federal Reserve, Usury etc

I want to know how the Fed works. If its really a scourge on USA, why has nobody stopped it. Does the banking system really control everything?

What constitutes usury exactly?
Is any interest rate acceptable?
Why would you lend at 0%?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
federalreserve.gov/faqs/about_14986.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ByFfzMORXSM
youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8
youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU
youtube.com/watch?v=XnhbSvOffwA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Not so sure what these images say, so I'll sum up as well..

Federal Reserve is a private bank.
The US gov't sells bonds to the Fed in exchange for Dollars that the Fed prints from nothing.
The Gov't must pay back the bonds, but the bonds are a worth more than the money the Fed printed and gave to the US Gov't.
So we sold a bond worth $1010, but we only got $1000. Now the US owes the Fed $10.
Where do we get the extra $10 from?

>Redpill me on the Federal Reserve, Usury etc

iirc hitler used some non central bank currency, wich percipitated ww2 because of the threat to the balance of power that represented.

We sell the labor of our citizens to cover the extra we owe.
But we keep borrowing more and more, so the debt piles up and it can NEVER be paid back.
If every dollar was collected and given back to the fed, as repayment on the loan, the US gov't would still owe the Fed.

the only way to win is to stop playing.

Usury is lending money at interest. You already knew this, I'm guessing, because you indicated as much in the OP.
The biggest problem with lending at interest, or really with the lending practices of the banking systems, is that banks use what is known as the fractional reserve system. So the bank only needs a fraction of the money it loans as a reserve. Functionally, this means If I have $10, I can loan you $100. Now that you have promised to pay me $100, I now have $110. I can loan $1000. That person promises to pay me $1000, I now have $1110 and I can lend $10,000.

federalreserve.gov/faqs/about_14986.htm

I know that you’re retarded, but the FED isn’t a private bank, as its governance is made up of independent directors.
Bonds are sold to the FED which collocates them in the primary market, making it basically a Bond retailer who sells and buys according to the needed liquidity.

This is why so much money is put into the hatred of Trump, they fear he will bring this system down.

You got that right, Battletoad.

I feel like I'm missing some parts to that.
anyway, read pic related..

lol shitcoins have more value than actual money

>Shillcoins have more value
>Don’t even have an underlying security

At least central banks have bonds

>What constitutes usury exactly?
Usury is any amount of interest that you knowingly allow a person to go into contract with you, that they can not pay in a timely manner or that so obviously would put a damper on their life that you would knowingly be doing harm to them.

Example.
You make 8 dollars an hour, I allow you to purchase a million dollar house at 4% interest.
You would never be able to make payments, let alone pay interest. So we take everything.
It's theft, plain in simple, you're ripping off dumb people.

It's not a matter of lending at 0% either, Jesus never said don't have interest, you yourself need to not be an avarice driven Jew. Allowing someone to work to death or suffer for your few shekels more.
It's entirely why America went into a recession, why the housing market crash happened.
It wasn't caused by Bush or (((the war))).
It was caused by Bill Clinton, who allowed niggers to buy houses they couldn't afford, they defaulted on the payments and the banks took everything.

This is the most noticeable form of Usury that has happened in our lifetime that has caused mass pain.

Usury is why the Jews are in hell now.
They worshipped money, killed God's one true son, and caused endless suffering to the goyim.

Jews are the witch, and never suffer a witch to live. It's your duty to kill all Jews.

You're right, it's a cartel. My mistake.
>Bond retailer who sells and buys according to the needed liquidity.
bond retailer, smond retailer.. The end result is the same, debt sold to private banks.

the modern definition of usury is exorbitant interest, but since we're talking about the jews here, we gotta go way back!

Usury is lending money with interest

youtube.com/watch?v=ByFfzMORXSM

youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8

youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU

youtube.com/watch?v=XnhbSvOffwA

From the 2008 great recession, rates have been so painfully low that sovereign debt rates went below the real interest rate in most countries including USA. The reason is that meanwhile everything was going to shit, the only 100% safe investment for banks was a short term treasury bond.
The only one who lost money were commercial banks.

Well Jews are evil, no changes in my post there.
Next 6 gorillion when?

I don't really understand what you're trying to say.
The only safe investment was for banks to buy Gov't debt, that guarantees payment via tax dollars? Yea that makes sense when nobody was taking loans because of the recession.
Maybe commercial banks took short-term hit, but the tax payer is the one who lost that exchange.

People who are fucking people over are politicians, not the banks. Careless spending is what should be avoided, as loans are made for covering such extra expenses.

Federal reserve has complete control over currency supply. Control of currency supply dictates inflation and interest rates. Federal reserve makes real inflation rate larger than interest rate so that it steals the wealth of its citizens. This process is called financial repression and is the reason you can work for 5/7 of your life but never be able to stop. Additionally, real inflation is almost always higher than reported as Consumer price index CPI is not as true a measure of inflation as the us dollar priced in gold.You should also understand gold standard, reduced gold standard, bretton woods and the current fiat agreement. We are due for a new monetary system as the next time debt to gdp ratios get too high the fed will not be able to drop interest rates as we are already so close to 0. The fed will never let deflation occur because it means citizens will get richer by doing nothing but no one consumes (great depression) Deflation also redistributes wealth the opposite eay of financial repression.
If i had to place a bet the new monetary system will be centralised crypto currency that the fed will actually be able to control the supply unlike bitcoin which has a fixed supply. If that doesnt work then ww3 as austerity is political suicide in usa

I'm not gonna disagree with you on the politician part, but we are getting fucked from every direction and the big banks are most certainly one of the dicks at the orgy.

The banking system is set-up, across the world, to suck wealth out of countries, by controlling governments with massive debts. The debt of the Gov't, is paid by the people through taxes. When huge influx of money enters the country, inflation rises, and the money is worth a little bit less.

I highly recommend the book "The Mystery of Banking" by Murray Rothbard. He completely unmasks the ugly deceitful face of the FED (and all other central banks and monopolized bank carters)

None of the posts here cover the essentials.

In our fiat system, commercial banks are responsible for money creation, which happens primarily by handing out loans. Whenever an entrepeneur goes to a bank and the bank finds the project he wants the loan for profitable enough, they will create the money to do so out of thin air (they only need keep within some VERY loose ratio to deposits). In return for the risk of losing all the money loaned, the bank wants interest, part of the entreneurs profit.
Now the Fed is, in theory, responsible for smoothing out the economy - making recessions less painful at the price of dampening economic booms. However, this breaks down when the finance sector is in mortal crisis.

When a bank has given too many bad loans out of thin air, bank oversight should close the bank. But because banks are heavily interconnected, this can tear sown an indefinite other instiutions. So instead they let the troubled bank just HAND OUT MORE LOANS to cover up the fact. What the Fed and other central banks are doing in the meantime is devise ways to put the costs onto the tax payer's tab by various means, the most famous being Quantative Easing (QE). Politician, economists and bankers will have all kinds of explanations why it's not so but those are all BS.

In the end two things must be guaranteed (and the Fed is an accessory to that):
A. Too-Big-to-Fail banks don't fail. Let the schmucks pay for it if necessary.
B. Politicians have the means distribute goodies for their electorate and push the costs for doing so on to future generations with the help of those banks.