This man is the only one in the Trump administration allowed to tell him to fuck off. Without Mattis...

This man is the only one in the Trump administration allowed to tell him to fuck off. Without Mattis, Trump does not have the military.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eOz0jt_wA8w
21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/21/putin-sends-message-to-israel-your-freedom-to-act-in-syria-is-over/
youtube.com/watch?v=86YB3kyuqoA
twitter.com/souria4syrians/status/776750163230597120
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think we also need to consider Trump's family when it is about the government. Remember Melania crying over a (((chemical attack))) caused Trump to strike Syria with rockets. His son Donald Trump Jr. seems to be the only sane kid and I hope he can bring his father to sense.

it was Ivanka

You have to be kidding me. The Syrian Missile attack has to be one of the most flawless political moves in history.

Trump attacked a Russian backed ally, with RUSSIANS ON THE BASE, and go away with it. Think of the repercussions:

1) Made Trump look favorable with use of force against chemical attacks
2) Dis-barged Trumps seeming "favoritism" towards Russia
3) Dropped his big fat dick on the Middle East and showed everyone who the big dog is.

Make fun of 4D chess all you want, that shit was a checkmate.

aye confused the 2

Because you are a dumb fucking Kraut and the only thing on your mind is diversity, mudshit dick, and controlling France.

There was no need to it because the gas attack was a hoax. You lietrally believe these guys (pic related) in giving accurate and unbiased reports
youtube.com/watch?v=eOz0jt_wA8w
>3) Dropped his big fat dick on the Middle East and showed everyone who the big dog is.
Yeah right let's worsen our relations with a good leader who will keep his country safe from jihadists and help out the guys who have slaughtered american soldiers in the thousands a few years ago. A few weeks later Trump sucks saudi cock in his arms deal knowing that these weapons end up in terrorist hands. Americans should fuck off from the middle east.

Don't forget Trump was meeting with Xi Jinping when he ordered it so he also showed he wasn't fucking around with North Korea which got China to dickwave at NK a bit. Even decided to turn around all of their coal ships and buy ours.

Also, don't forget that weeks before the attack Israel got caught launching missiles at Syria.
Read this article:
>21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/21/putin-sends-message-to-israel-your-freedom-to-act-in-syria-is-over/

Guess who got to move a bunch of fucking modern equipment into Syria after the attack under the guise of '''US aggression"' that ended up putting a leash on the rebels/Israel? It was a win/win/win for Trump/Assad/Putin in the long run. Pic related.

All Syrian soldiers and Russian's were given the heads up beforehand and the deepstate falseflag gas attack got schlonged in the process. Literally the greatest stratagem ever pulled off in history.

Kill yourself read:

You are either a boomer or straight from The_Donald. Your soldiers died in Iraq and Afghanistan for jewish interests and not for your freedom.

>There was no need to it because the gas attack was a hoax. You lietrally believe these guys (pic related) in giving accurate and unbiased reports

You are right, NATO intelligence sources across the spectrum are just a big fat hoax. The President is getting half assed intelligence based off YouTube videos.

>Yeah right let's worsen our relations with a good leader who will keep his country safe from jihadists
Great fucking job he is doing.

>help out the guys who have slaughtered american soldiers in the thousands a few years ago
I bet you have no idea who you are even talking about. What group? We certainly aren't providing weapons to Al Qaeda.

>A few weeks later Trump sucks saudi cock in his arms deal knowing that these weapons end up in terrorist hands.
More like bombing Iranian backed Houthi rebels in Yemen (keep in mind it was Iranians who were funding terror cells against Americans in Iraq).

>Americans should fuck off from the middle east.
Cute, but no. Good thing world policy does not revolve around some uninformed German neckbeard.

>Syrian soldiers including a general got killed
>Runway ruined
>Air field was not usable for a good time in an area where it was desperately needed
>20% of syrian fixed wing air craft got destroyed

Le 4D chess am I right xDDDD

And your soldiers died against Jewish interest and not your freedom

You're both retarded.

Read:
At least one of you is close to getting it. If you actually believe the President who got elected off calling out the bullshit of Benghazi started by a youtube video would unironically use his own daughter as a reason to attack Syria instead of pure stratagem, you are a certified retard. That "muh Ivanka" shit wasn't for his supporters that would no doubt figure it out. It was for the braindead libs (who by the way actually disgustingly enough applauded him attacking the people fighting ISIS) not us. We all know we'd have it figured out especially after the lack of casualities and the notice ahead of time. The only thing we can disagree on is whether or not that was deliberate but I'm inclined to say so citing the last 25 months of him fucking winning nonstop.

Mattis is a good goy who ensures that the Trump doctrine is just a more violent Obama doctrine. Complete 180 from Trump's campaign promises. Most of the military worships Mattis, but that's because he said "based" shit. Mattis is another boomer cuck. No more ZOG wars!

youtube.com/watch?v=86YB3kyuqoA

What the fuck is your point?

This is the most incomprehensible diatribe I've ever had the misfortune of reading.

Slapped his dick on a base that was literally operational again the next day with no permanent damage, you mean.

YOU FUCKING IDIOT. YOU DON'T GET IT DO YOU?
HE KNEW IT WAS FAKE.
Dumbshit.

I guess this is the second time i'm hearing this and I like this theory.

I was told that it was meant to disprove the israeli's claisms about chem weapons

If Trump wanted the base to be neutralized, that would have happened. He didn't want to flatten the whole base. He wanted to send a message.

What kind of retard are you?

Mattis a Jew plant, every single democrat but one voted for him. Now compare that to Jeff sessions who didn't get a single vote.

>You are right, NATO intelligence sources across the spectrum are just a big fat hoax. The President is getting half assed intelligence based off YouTube videos.
"I trust intelligence agencies when John McCain is agreeing with them. What could go wrong? Definetly no one is plotting."
>Great fucking job he is doing.
Preparing for another Iraq is what he id doing.
>I bet you have no idea who you are even talking about. What group? We certainly aren't providing weapons to Al Qaeda.
Just look uop the different rebel groups and their back grounds. Most of them are directly tied to Al-Qaeda or had a past with them. A lot of rebels trained by the US switched to either Nusra or ISIS.
Also these "moderate rebels" seem to really love your soldiers.
>More like bombing Iranian backed Houthi rebels in Yemen (keep in mind it was Iranians who were funding terror cells against Americans in Iraq).
Sure the Saudis never funded any terrorist group and are also not crypto jews :^)
>Cute, but no. Good thing world policy does not revolve around some uninformed German neckbeard.
Your choice but don't cry when you and your freinds are getting killed in a useless war.

>Syrian soldiers including a general got killed
Wrong. Only 14 tops, 6 soldiers in the hangers and civilians which is but a drop in the bucket of blood spilled during the Arab Spring manufactured by Sauds/Qatar/Obama/Clinton/Muslim Brotherhood

>Runway ruined
Wrong again. It was left fully operational the very next day.

>Air field was not usable for a good time in an area where it was desperately needed
You just rephrased your last point. Wrong times two, shitskin.

>20% of syrian fixed wing air craft got destroyed
Also wrong. Conflicting reports of US saying 20% and Syria/Russia saying nothing. Russia still replaced everything with modern equipment.
You;re still unable to refute the pic related's and article in these posts:

It's ok. Most Americans can't fathom that we're the bad guys in all this.

That was less than Bill Clinton tier. 50 tomahawks ain't shit.

>"I trust intelligence agencies when John McCain is agreeing with them. What could go wrong? Definetly no one is plotting."
What?

>Preparing for another Iraq is what he id doing
What?

>Just look uop the different rebel groups and their back grounds. Most of them are directly tied to Al-Qaeda or had a past with them. A lot of rebels trained by the US switched to either Nusra or ISIS.
Also these "moderate rebels" seem to really love your soldiers.
Links Twitter

>Sure the Saudis never funded any terrorist group and are also not crypto jews :^)
That's not what I am saying at all. Saudi Arabia is not giving F-15's to terrorist groups.

>Your choice but don't cry when you and your freinds are getting killed in a useless war.
Don't cry when we invoke Article 5 again and drag you in Mr. Conscript.

Are you clinically retarded? Gas yourself. Read it all again and maybe this time READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE I posted here:

What was Trumps goal vs Clintons goal?

One required more Tomahawks.

US-Israel did the gas attacks.

ISIS was losing in Syria. ISIS is our proxy military. Connect the dots.

Your whole country... Your entire people, died for hwwish interests.. So don't lecture anyone else.... WE ARE PROUD OF NOT BEING PROUD Pic related... The TRUE GERMANS

And don't forget that out of 50 tomahawks about 30 something missed or '''went missing'''.

You literally have to be the dumbest person to ever post on Sup Forums and I've seen it all. Your incomprehensible bullshit means nothing to anyone here. Go REEEE somewhere else you autist nerd.

What are you talking about? Same shit. Clinton shot off tomahawks like every other month. It's not impressive.

>about 30 something missed or '''went missing'''.

Ah, I see you get all your sources from Russian state media.

Could you do us all a favor and swallow a knife?

Clinton never landed Tomahawks on a base who is a military ally with Russia with the fucking Russian military present.

Absolutely nothing Clinton did ever came anywhere near that.

Are you fucking stupid?

Did you see the airport after? Planes were taking off within like a hour after. It left a little pot hole that's about it.

Russian media is way more based than Jewmerica media (as if that was saying a whole lot though).

Russians were tipped off to evacuate.

You do realize there wasn't any Russians there and he told them first and they said it was fine? Oooo so ballsy. You're a fucking dork.

>he didn't read the article
>he's still can't put it all together
>he's not even reading the posts just responding
>that 3rd grade level reading comprehension

Everyone here is laughing at you.

>Russian sources
>Implying US sources didn't also report this
>Implying this is even a debatable topic of all things

I feel embarrassed for you.

Donald respects the Warrior Monk

Not even that the Russians don't even use that base.

4) alienated his most hardcore supporters who were putting in 60 hours a week for him in the meme wars. Brilliant

What it really was about was a SA fighter jet shot down an Israeli fighter that was from that base a month earlier in Syrian airspace and to sell tomahawks. (Raytheon stock shot up right after). The gas story was just coverage. It was revenge for picking on "little brother".

Dropping missiles into the same base still sends a message.

Imagine if Russia dropped missiles into a base the US was using? Like Al Udeid in Qatar. Sure they would give them "warning". How would the USA react though? Much more different than the Russians.

But alas, the Russians haven't had the balls to do such.

Trump has the military for the same reasons he had 68% of men in the election, I mean why does that even have to be said.

The Russians don't use that base you fucking retard.

5) completely proved to everyone on here that he flipflops on anything while doing a 180 on Syria and start funding retarded ass Kurds to do you work because the last group worked out so well while having a hissy fit with Assad and Russia over ded brown kids

Yeah Im sure half of everyone on here wasnt angry that week because he's just another Neo-Con

>4) alienated his most hardcore supporters who were putting in 60 hours a week for him in the meme wars. Brilliant
>according to my experience on Sup Forums

Jesus Christ lad. I guess you are the spokesman for Trump supporters. Let me guess, YOU meme'd him into Presidency?

He even said he asked the Russians for permission and Russians said it was fine.

Heaven forbid Trump re-evaluates his position when he gets more intel as POTUS!

That's why they were at the base and had to be warned in advance. Great job dickface you really convinced everyone here.

That base is very rural and hardly used by anyone. They tracked the SA fighter that shot down the Israeli jet back to it so that's all it was about. Since no one really uses it no one cared.

>Asked Russians for permission to drop missiles on it's military ally near it's own troops.

>"It's ok"

Holy shit the things you believe.

>proved that he falls for al-Qaeda propaganda
>attacked the good guys who fight ISIS
>literally killed innocent people
>proved that he can be made to do something he implied he wouldn't do
>did what his saudi masters wanted him to
>IM NOT SAYING IT'S LE 4D CHESS
>BUT ITS LE 4D CHESS THO

>You were paid .50c for this post by the Russian Federation.

Great opinions brah I love all the sources and documented facts.

The JIDF never left, they just put on a MAGA hat.

>Having a literal Jihad factory on the border of Iraq in Syria
>BASED TRUMP MAGA 4D CHESS

>defending his flip-flop that ranged from attacking Obama over Syria to actually being ok with Assad A FUCKING WEEK BEFORE HE HIT THE BASE

"America First"
"Wouldnt it be great to get along with Russia"
"Saddam didnt have WMDs"

Lmao this is why half of this place makes fun of you idiots

>muh sources
>on Sup Forums
fuck off T_D, you don't belong here

Good one keep pounding on the Mein Kampf you have under your pillow. When will you move out of your mothers basement?

Hows your 1 year anniversary being on Sup Forums going? Doing bad on the defending of your ZOG puppet having a literal terrorist training camp in Syria.

>Be OK with Assad
>Get tangible evidence from multiple intelligence sources that he chem bombed his own people
>REEE HOW DARE TRUMP SWITCH POSITIONS REEE

Heaven forbid I disregard your opinion as you only thinking with emotion. I though you had some sort of logical backing. My apologies! I had no idea you had the argumentative skills of a 7 year old.

>muh 2nd grade ad hominem argument meme
I expected nothing less

Fuck off back to your laced boots and skinned head. Trump was never on your side, you were just a dummy for thinking he was.

>showing a flight path of an airstrike and just saying "yeah he did it" is tangible evidence
>literally ignoring everything that ranged from White Helmets garbage delousing to evidence that multiple gases were ignited to evidence that the pathetic looking "crater" that couldnt even been hit where Syrian Forces were isnt tangible
>just listens to the same people who said Saddam had WMDs and your dumb daughter who cried about brown children

Lmaoooo

>I have access to classified intelligence sources and know what Trump got briefed.

Yup, just what I thought. Opinions.

what has mattis done thats noteworthy other than cultivate his image as a warrior scholar?

>literally ignoring evidence provided by video and photos while believing a great unknown because youre a burger
Yes I am totally sure that your Intelligence Agencies are the most competent fit men in the world who arent there by nepotism and cocksucking

That is why they said Russia hacked the election without giving any evidence

Led a Marine Expeditionary Force that reached the capital of the 4th largest standing Army in the world in a matter of weeks, even to the point of outrunning his own supply line.

IVANKA ISN'T DUMB SHE JUST CARES A LOT

FUCKER

REE RT is more reliable than the Presidents of intelligence briefings

REEE Trump has BAD info REE

At what point are you going to realize you've lost this argument, and all that you are left with is speculating and postulating?

Not really /sg/

Yea, my thought is that when Trump is impeached, Mattis is the only cabinet member who gets to stay. Everyone else has to gtfo.

>starts bringing up RT and assuming your paid to be a Russian shill because no one on here is believing your stupidity
>memes about bad info when you invaded Iraq over bad info
>no rebuttal, just memes

Lmaooooooo

This is correct, despite the simple minded who can't see the forest for the trees.

It wasn't about the circumstances that provoked it or about the results, it was about demonstrating the balance of power between American and Russia to the rest of the Middle East.

Russia lost face.

>airport

Get a look at this Trumpvestite!

KYS
Y
S