What is going on with Fukushima???

Why can't we hear anything about it? It's pretty big even now, and people just forgot about it, while Japs and rest of the world get exposed by nuclear radiation. What is going on? As far as I know radiation has been leaking since 2011, that's insane considering all the big towns are nearby.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=En4aAGpVuYU
youtube.com/watch?v=tRNivPoH6Zg
youtube.com/watch?v=-HOgkzZc4Co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=En4aAGpVuYU

There is seriously nothing in this and there is no point into looking into it.

Nothing last I heard. Much of the radiation is gone, most residents can go back to their homes, those who can't are ignored by the government, they are still struggling to clean up the plant.Just what you would expect really.

Nothing happening.

>Why can't we hear anything about it?

WOW

it's almost like this incident lost all of its news value. it must be a conspiracy

makes me want to eat some delicious fish

My understanding is the depleted core melted through the facility flooring, deep into the ground and now the japs are flushing 250,000 gallons of seawater a day into the pit in a failed attempt to slow the object as it slowly makes its way down to the water table. from there it will have a devastating affect to the entire country and its surrounding ocean waters.

I live Fukushima everything fine fuck off white pig

what happens if it reaches the core

of the earth

Gaia get irradiated

that's not what I heard.. I heard that shit is still spilling into the ocean and will affect the west coast of the US and the pacific as a whole.

Has your government lied to you?

i must have missed that episode of Captain Planet

>Why can't we hear anything about it?

What the fuck are you talking about? Japanese media regularly report on it and TEPCO releases updates and press handouts on an almost daily basis.

youtube.com/watch?v=tRNivPoH6Zg

I'm not sure if you appreciate how large the Pacific Ocean is matey.

Thats very wrong. Shit is leaking like ever before, only noone is talking about it no more.

He's right though, radiation readings in the contaminated areas have dropped by around 60-70%.

They made a movie about it a few years ago. A giant lizard man came from there.

it's nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=-HOgkzZc4Co