Muslims have functioning societies with equal crime rates to those found in white countries

Muslims have functioning societies with equal crime rates to those found in white countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/06/14/man-disguised-burka-allegedly-lured-boy-mosque-raping-murdering/
youtu.be/XOX9O_kVPeo
news.vice.com/article/sudanese-refugees-are-being-attacked-by-angry-mobs-and-police-in-jordan
archive.is/KS4Oo
youtu.be/69xB7t2QWBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because they are xenophobic

Is that why almost every muslim country is considered a third world shit hole, has millions of refugees fleeing from the country and has oppressive and shitty laws that promote violence and murder

stop being racist.

>Muslims have functioning societies
>equal crime rates to those found in white countries.
the crime rates are low because they are stoned to death afterwards. means they dont have any niggers repeating the crime.

That's because domestic assault, rape and honor killings are not considered crimes there

Also their ideas of crime differ from ours.
Rape, pedophilia, beastiality, murder all A OK

Thats just because they already messed up europa uped the crime rates and also explode here.

>fuctioning societies

HA

>ywn get your face licked by a cute 2D girl.

In my country the capital punishment is possible amongst others for murder, rape, terrorism, drug trafficking, treason and espionage

Yeah keep telling yourself that you fucktards

Everyone is smiling in muslim countries, pic related

yes, because the criminals are in charge of police and government

only if they have oil, though
name one muslim majority country that is as developed as the west without lots of oil

Me

not a chance
perhaps it is more developed than some eastern european countries but that's it.

>with equal crime rates to those found in white countries.
That's because beheading someone in the street is legal so long as he said something mean about Mohammad before hand.

don't compare us all to Saudi Arabia

And most of sub-saharan Africa have the lowest crime rates in the world. The reason is because these numbers are taken from police reports, and in third world shitholes the police are so innefective and often non-existant and vigilante justice is so widespread that no one bothers reporting crimes.

And yet people in your country still routinely do those things.

And you act as if the West doesn't have that problem.

Good. They can take on some refugees then.

You're not funny in the slightest way.Go fuck a moose,Leaf Flag.

Turkey then

>TRHOUGH

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/06/14/man-disguised-burka-allegedly-lured-boy-mosque-raping-murdering/

because of dictators and strict religious codes, didn't you notice whats happened lately ?

also things which would be a crime here are not there

Evidence?

We dont cut hands here for theft , or stone people or actually apply execution , at least not here, i have to be honest most of the crimes are not reported because we usually solve it without intervention from the local authorities because we have a close knits societies , you may say that we commit honor kills , that thing is the rarest of them all and who ever do so is punished by at least 25 years in jail
You are not living here you dont know how it is working here, its a fact life is fucked here but i believe its the same everywhere and if anyone of you is smart enough, he can get my point

Progress came due to secular Ataturk

>"Let's face it, if Pippa were a Turk, some people would feel free to say that a hitchhiking woman deserves to be raped."

RAPE TRUCK OF PEACE

1. Homogeneity
2. There's plenty of reprehensible shit that isn't illegal according to sharia.

big if true. In any case they don't function in white societies. They have to go back.

Source?

It does with YOU people.

Delet

Yeah because Somalia, Sudan, Morocco, and Bangladesh are such well functioning societies.

See Sup Forums? Islamb IS good for women. I don't know what your beef is
youtu.be/XOX9O_kVPeo

Whoops this was supposed to go on home page. Carry on

Totally not because they either stone their criminals to death and half of the crimes that are considered to be crimes over in the Western world aren't considered crimes at all

Fuck off with this weak bait of a thread you weeb

Agreed, Islam is actually pretty based as compared to Western degeneracy.

Too bad they're mostly inbred retards, the followers.

Jordan is quite an exception in the Arab world. Also it has a based king

The only thing I have a problem with the king is that he does what Israel and Saudi Arabia wants

We do but they're on individual levels. You have entire lynch mobs on a weekly basis that kill people just on hearsay. To equate the two is to be disingenuous. I'd rather have niggers shooting each other with the occasional whitey than a pack of sangniggers lynching people because someone said they did X.

The US seems to have a lot of Muslims then

Granted niggers are worse. And spics not much better.

news.vice.com/article/sudanese-refugees-are-being-attacked-by-angry-mobs-and-police-in-jordan
you mean these mobs?

I ran it through archive
archive.is/KS4Oo

First of all, Koume a best.
Second of all, without Western intervention town sized Muslim communities are immune to criminal action.
>big enough to avoid separatism
>small enough to find culprit
>Laws are absolute and absolutely deterrent

And police do lazy they either don't write anything down or conveniently loose any info they do have

You and your damn archive

Good for them. Can they stay over there then please?

>absolute

Chopping off hands is really justified. Stoning homos to death is justified. Uh-huh.

It is though.
It is the laws that community has agreed upon. What do you care, you fucking brownie Kraut?

When NATO stops making it harder to live in the Middle East

youtu.be/69xB7t2QWBs 5

They hate only cristians and jews

Is that why they flee said countries in the million to flood other countries?

>A mind of a leaf
Nothing to see here

It's inhuman by basic modern standards to do shit like that. The fact that this isn't common sense to sandniggers says depths about how incompatible Islam is with the world.

>They hate only cristians and jews

hmmm I would really love to know who's behind this flag

They do, Muslims are notoriously antisemitic and there are violent attacks against Christians all the time most recently in Egypt.

they have a decent legal system(if corrupt) . The West has a very weak legal system when it comes to personal crimes like rape robbery etc.
It's also run by (((them)))

>It's inhuman by basic modern standards to do shit like that
Yeah, but its totally okay to jail people who intervenes between the rapist and the victim.
It is okay to allow child rapist organizations to thrive because its inhuman and backwards to be raysist.
FUCK modern.
I would rather bust my ass off in my backward village in some wheat field, but at least I would know that the king is not organizing rape syndicates that are above law.

You act as if we all do

btw i'm talking about that i'm talking about how he replies

OP talks about how we have a working society and and equal crime rate to European countries

his reply
>They hate only cristians and jews

which is out of the subject and doesn't make sense

Yeah you're right it's a nonsensical reply, I think he's just trying to say "they're not perfect either" which is valid.

Because stoning and murder by the police isn't considered a crime in those shitholes

That's cause they all have guns and will kill any motherfucker who touches anything that is not his.

Yes why not. What excuse is there for stealing or being a homo?