Stupid niggers on Sup Forums

Everyone here 24/7 chatting about redpills
So why some of Sup Forumsacks can't handle these facts:

1) Human is just a biorobot, our consciousness = electro-chemical reaction. Gooks and niggers are Mac and PC like. If you cut some parts of your system block - your machine will start with errors. Same with human brain - cut lymbic system = errors and psycho behavior
2) God and religion the biggest myths. Atheism is final red pill
3) Life is meaningless and everyone dies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AnpTWKKWQ1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your views are unfashionable as they are now associated with autism and poor fashion sense. Nihilism and atheism achieves nothing. It was just a silly fad, like pogo sticks.

>Wtf with all this edgy nihilism?
>*checks flag*
>ahh

Isn't it too early to be this drunk?

Biological racism + atheism + transhumanism = masterrace views

hey commie why you still alive ?

>HAHAH TRUTH IS GAY AND EDGY
>ALSO THIS HAT TYPE SUCKS LOL
>LOOKES LIEKM YOU LOSE AGAIN

kill them

youtu.be/AnpTWKKWQ1o

here listen to it ruskie, accept the real values

>he fell for the biorobot meme

Thanks reddit

Why am I not surprised Rusnya-puppet is against religions? Let me guess, next thread is going to be about dangers of being a patriot and nationalist, because your own country gives no crap about you, so why should you?

Your opinions come from Vkontakte publics, being nihilist is a straight way to cuckoldory. Nihilism ruined Europe and now people like you ruin Russia.

Fuck you.

i'am not commie stupid christcuck. If i hate religions it dsnt mean a ma ANTIFA BOLSHEVIK
Fuck...u soooo boring man

reminder: JESUS WAS A FILTHY KIKE

>Gooks and niggers are Mac and PC like.

And what are white people?

This is the most Russian post I've ever read. I can smell the alcohol and feel the depression through my computer screen.

I am not liberashka or other kind of anti-racist subhumans with colored hair
I hate colored people and religions too

>Russian optimism

> Life is meaningless and everyone dies

Final absolute proof, that in the end, atheists are boring emos. Where did they go? Those emo kids of yore? They grew up, and became livid atheists, with things to say, about religion and such. yaaaaaay......zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

cringe overload
contrary to your belief you are stupid and a faggot kys

>achieves nothing
You discover the reality of your existence because you want to know. You live despite your findings. The point is to be correct, not to trick yourself into a convenient falsehood. Anyone needing the nature of reality to be immediately individually affirming to their lives is a fool.

IBM Watson

fucking moronic nihilists

The thing is, you don't know if there is a creator and meaning is a highly debatle philosophical concept. Accepting reality doesn't prove atheism or nihilism.

Only meaningful thing in life - is creating and securing your legacy.

Fuck you're dumb

What happened to that refugee?

This. It's a constant circle jerk, understanding vs. Every possibility. For as long as we live there will never be s true answer, only understanding with said mind

Further, you create what you see, correct, why create a limbo when you (((die))) let's call it what it is. Belief creates our outcome. Why not believe in something instead of (((nothing)))

bump 4 dump

Biorobots exist. They're NPC-like people.
People with soul exist too. A soul can be empowered or diminished.

Liberashka or not, you are a nihilist.
>People are biorobots, life is meaningless, religion is a myth

Unfortunately, nobody bothered to create a system of beliefs to answer questions like "why do we suffer", "what's the meaning of all of this?" etc better than religion. In a way, you cannot exist without some sort of religion, not necessary with deity. Look at SJW. Their answer is why we suffer is because we are biggots and enslavers and the reason to be is to help poor minorities. Everyone searches an answer and clush happens when this answer differs for everyone.

Ever wondered why The Government started to promote Orthodox Christianity so insanely? Why Pussi-Riot and Sokolovskiy were arested seemingly for nothing? Consider this: Either you bow for Jesus, either you bow for Allah. 15% muslim population. You need to insist fear in front of religion in order to make it powerful.

By the way, people call you dumb here, because everyone has already figured that nihilism created SJW and so on.

>) Human is just a biorobot, our consciousness = electro-chemical reaction. Gooks and niggers are Mac and PC like. If you cut some parts of your system block - your machine will start with errors. Same with human brain - cut lymbic system = errors and psycho behavior
I agree, biological beings also cells are just like "clocks" they are all a cog made of smaller cogs in a big ass system we call reality. Basically everything that exists is a machine just made from different materials.
>2) God and religion the biggest myths. Atheism is final red pill
I think there is a god what with the multiverse theory(if it's even true). If there are alternate realities where something does or does not exist maybe there is a reality where "God" exists and manages to overwrite the realities where it doesn't effectively making it "God".
>3) Life is meaningless and everyone dies
No, the most precious thing about life or should I say "being alive" no matter what kind and type of being one is is the act of taking it away from someone or something... even from yourself sometimes. You never know how much you need something until you lose it.

>psycho behavior
no such thing, these are demonic possesions

SJWs are pure dumb idealists their concepts about human biology and history like stupid christcucks and Anallah worshippers SAME shit
Sokolovkiy? Well memed my freind. Guess u FSB shill on ZARPLATA

Most people are cowards who cannot face death. This is why so many intelligent people are religious.

You didn't say anything valuable. No argument, no point.

The bord is 18+. If you want to chat, go to international.

What has atheism ever done for the master race, hmm? How is it even related? How does atheism benefit our race? We conquered the world when we were 100% Christian. Aryans have only weakened with the weakening of Christianity. If there's no God then there's no reason to idealistic, only to be pragmatic. That pragmatism will lead you straight back to Christianity, if you have the wisdom to properly examine your views and the courage to act on them.
>The point is to be correct, not to trick yourself into a convenient falsehood.
According to whom? Who told you that that is the 'point'?
>Anyone needing the nature of reality to be immediately individually affirming to their lives is a fool.
Why? Because you judge foolishness and wisdom in accordance with obeying the precepts of modern science and materialism. If we are beings which evolved by means of natural selection, then wisdom is to that which leads one to be selected, and foolishness is that which leads one not to be. And yet atheists have fewer kids, weak families and no idea of racial consciousness or kin selection. By your own precepts you are foolish.

>2) God and religion the biggest myths. Atheism is final red pill

There will never be a world without religion. People are illogical, they have too many things they want/believe in without being able to name a good reason, so instead they look for some higher authority that confirms them in their believes and thus removes the need for coming up with logical reasons for their behavior.
All the lefty atheists are already doing it with science. None of them has any fucking idea about science, they just use it and the scientific dogmas they forced up onto it to circumvent any risk of having to explain themselves.

>1) Human is just a biorobot, our consciousness = electro-chemical reaction.

And culture = software.

You are the only nigger I see. We are taking over

Kill yourself fucking subhuman.

agnosticism master race here

We're barely 100 years removed from riding in horses and carriages. Humanity is going through a massive transition right now. Nobody said that going from thousands of years of worshipping gods in the sky to a science-based society would be easy.
I don't think everyone has the mental faculty to be purely materialist. The idea of non-existence is too terrifying for some. Something needs to fill the void.
But it's all just speculation and faith in concepts that are not based on observation (unlike science). This is why I believe atheism (or materialism) is the final red pill. It's accepting reality for what it is without needing mythology as a crutch. And it's conducive to man's intrinsic need to seek and discover.

But whatever, I'm just a dumb fedora tipper.

i never understood the fear of nothingness. what are you even scared of?

No more happiness and other bio-social shit

perhaps but youre not missing it

b

Sorry Yuri.You're just a life less faggot.If life ends eventually,why prolong it?Just end it now.No one will care because everyone dies eventually.

>end it now
i Need euthanasia. Our country still very close minded 4 dat

Just blast yourself with a shotgun.Easy as it is.

But the problem is, the world is not made out of übermentch with 100+ IQ and a will to dominate, and removing the "noble lie" of religion from their lives does nothing but put remove the last few restraints of reason from them and makes them savage.

Materialism might be a path for you to take, but the most benevolent thing we could do to the underclasses is keep them religious and honour the trivial rituals they fulfill, because this is the least hurtful form of repression.

If we remove religion, we have to either start using violence or extermination to cull those that are not capable of being moral without external violence.

Bloody as fuck. And i have a little chance (
broken mechanism, ricochet or something) for living like a vegetable nigger. Fuck guns