I made a perfect map of Europe goys

I made a perfect map of Europe goys.

This was made by me and a couple friends.
Under the assumption that we’re not going for the Pan-Europeanist Union thing (which is boring)

Changes:

Belgium gains Eupen and Malmedy
Denmark gains Schleswig-Holstein whether they want it or not, it’s just neater I think it’ll work
Create Yugoslavia, Czechia, Slovakia
Yugoslavia gets Trieste and the Tagliamento river line
Trianon Hungary but keep Austria-Hungary
Super-Poland created, WW1 eastern borders and WW2 western borders, +East Prussia and Lithuania
Finland-Estonia created
France gains Alsace, Lorraine, Saarland
France loses Brittany, Normandy as independent states
Byzantine Empire restored, including the coast down as far as Jerusalem
Jordan turned into the Pan-Arab Hashemite Kingdom covering all of the desert bits up to the Byzantine, Egyptian and Iranian borders.
We should probably hive off Ireland, it’ll just be trouble later down the line.

I didn't have a say because I am an Amerilard who doesn't know what he's on about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nbV_tZ1RGK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm fucking erect, good job

c:

Africa for the Various African Nations and Europe for the Europeans.
Africa we didn't really care about because let's be honest we can't really fix the niggers.

So we gave them their modern day borders.

>Yugoslavia gets Trieste and the Tagliamento river line

add basque country

This was made by a Serb, an Anglo and an American. no bulli

Wtf this map sucks. We don't want estonia? That would mean that they would adapt our alcohol laws and prices would skyrocket.

>Byzantine Empire restored

>Czechs not slaves of Germans or Siberian snow niggers
user, I'm honestly quite impressed.

This, it should just be Croatia, not commieslavia.

Took us 30 minutes and a bottle of scotch.

We figured to be fair we might make Jerusalem be a city state.

Italy should get all the land south of the Alpine water divide as well as Corsica and Malta. And this is without including North Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=nbV_tZ1RGK4

Why?

>Bulgaria has had two empires lasti g centuries
>always fought the Byzantines
>one conflict raged for nearly 100 years depopulating both empires, both going bankrupt and on the brink

>lol user the Byzantine empire was restored

You and your friends are retards with no knowledge of history. Worst map I have seen on Sup Forums. That Bgarian clay and we never accept subjugation.

Bulgarians were genocided to save Europe

Historically Italian lands. Beside, natural borders (mountain crests, water divides, rivers, etc) just make more sense.

I will agree with this map once Ireland has been corrected

It should be debated if italy should get dalmatia. Dalmatian language went extinct in 19th century and it was part of the branch of italo-dalmatian languages. Along with roman emperor being born there, some of the earliest popes that werent italian were dalmatian aswell. So going by that logic, we should just stop. I know its just memes, but still mate.

this you fags
byzantines will not touch slavic lands
we have those lands by right of conquer

The roaches killed 10 million of us over 500 years of brutal genocidal slavery yet we are still here. No one can remove us, even God.

We were planning on just sinking it into the ocean but killing people's bad apparently.

>Germany has that much land in Denmark
REMOV THIS

Just surrender and get culturally enriched for the sake of Europe.

:*

Incorrect it must be restored to it's true home, the UK

You can keep Dalmatia, consider it a gift for good neighborhood relationships. I just want a nice and clean natural border so gib Istria.

here
we bretons don't like nantes

god is a serb so he will not dare to kill other slavs
this is known

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your map, man.

I wish things worked that way. If we can only restore things from the past, we would have all of bosnia. But now we are skinny dragon shape. It just happens due to people adapting other languages, migrating and so on.

>Scotland cucked
Every time

Tea niggers should stay under their queen.

how are you a dragon?

I am OK with this.

Nope, they should have their own sovereign Kings

this

you damned shart-in-marts have meme knowledge of history
>muh eastern ROMAN empire
retards

Also, we didn't want to touch Russia but we were thinking of putting back Armenia but giving it Georgia and Azerbaijan.
We didn't do this because we were going to sandwich subhumans between two powers.

>If we can only

You are a retard
just stop
please
and
thank you

Why did France got Saarland while Normany get independance

Did you seriously give Åland to Russia? Åland is Swedish

The Byzantines were a fucking meme because we didn't have a solution for the Balkans and part of the Mid East.

>Malta not Italian
>Corsica not Italian
>Istria not Italian
>Ticino not Italian nor Yugoslavia
>Sud Tiröl still Italian

There is room for improvement

Why do you pasta people like Malta so much

>dividing France
>but giving Silesia to Germany instead of Elsass-Lothringen

What the fuck

Because French Saar is just a bone to pick between France and Germans, that you gave to France hoping that they will get roflstomped by angry Germans yet again

As a dedicated Historyfag, this map fills me with anger. Five me a few minutes and I'll fix it

Go ahead, this might be someone who actually puts in the time to fix this.

>Creates Yugoslavia
>Ereases Hungary
>Restores Byzantine empire
>Gives Polish Ostpreußen and annex Lithuania into Poland
Romanian detected

>Denmark gains Schleswig-Holstein whether they want it or not, it’s just neater I think it’ll work
>posts pic of entire slesvig-holsten NOT being danish

It's simple you autist
kosovo to albania cause they subverted the entire populace
moldova to romania cause they are larping romanians
macedonia to bulgaria
byzantine does not exist stop being a retard
also what the fuck did you do to austria and hungary you moron

>albania exists
>großromania

0/10

Oy Vey how did you know!

Because it is rightful Italian soil that the fucking Brits used as a military base to fuck the world up with their imperialistic kikery

Improved map from Now Denmark has claim their penis and Finlands clay is back to being Swedish

Also, I didn't know what to do with Romania but It didn't feel right.

Also gib Dalmatia
La Serenissima is now part of Italy, we want all her rightful clay back

forgot to add that you put right wing deathsquads in kosovo macedonia and albania afterwards

because only european pajeets get a hard on by phantasysing about eradicating Hungary.

I'm just an American. I just did the map, Serb and Anglo did the rest blame them.

>Also gib Dalmatia

go and invade them if you want it. don't call us for help.

Good luck having an "Empire" around while trying to maintain peace

I just don't understand why the people who always make these kind of threads never, ever make a realistic map based on actual facts and real geopolitical interrests of the people in Europe. Such a map would be more of an interresting thing to discuss, not this SciFi bullshit.

Was gonna draw it for you, but if you have eyes, you can guess where the head, body and wing is. Its just what they say, probably to make it easier on the fact we got skeletoned.
When the time is right

Alright, Here's a quick fix:

>United Scandinavia
>United Baltics
>United Arab State
>Split up Switzerland and Belgium based on language culture
>Fixed Byzantium a bit

FUCK

>being butthurt from the coolest dragon shape on the planet
it's like you faggots don't like nice things

>no independent cataluynia

United Arab State doesn't sound too bad but why are we giving them Jerusalem.

nah , but you should get Istria back tho.

Bulgarian Jr.

How about Serbo-Croatia.
Also it cannot be anything like the last one. Has to be anti -commie to the core, and similar to Switzerland in stucture. No ethnic voting bloc shit

Well, there you go :)

The lower part of Denmarks half island still doesn't belong ot us
REMOV

Map is shit but I think we can make it better

We're not, Jerusalem is in the Israel-looking thing. The giant white thing is the Arab state.

Why did you separate the czech republic from slovakia you autist?
just make a central alliance
or just czechoslovakia

Fuck off, I and my friend Giannluca will stay right where we are.

t. autist who doesn't like cool dragons

user don't tell me we are creating Isreal?

get rid of germany and sweden. Perfect.

You are one angry man, in the original map it was one country

SQUIP ARE NOT YUGOSLAVIAN YOU MORON

Because after Czechoslovakia popped back up after WW2, the Czechs and Slovaks decided to peacefully separate. Besides, Slovaks have a little more in common with Hungarians anyway, on account of having been ruled over by them for so long

Get rid of Germany and Sweden but keep the Finns, Albanians, and Turks?

sorry
angrily bickering over clay is slav tradition

why do you guys insist on joining? were 3 wars in less then 90 years between all of you not enough? how autistic can you be? besides, a far more natural union in the balkans would be that Montenegro gets annexed by Serbia, Macedonia by Bulgaria, then you all make a union which includes Serbia, Bulgaria, Greece and Romania. + The Serbs can have that Serbian meme republic insinde Bosnia. You guys split that, destroy kebabs, Croats get their part of Bosnia, you get yours, and that's it.

Sorry to say, but we are. Like it or not, the damn Jews are the ethnic majority in that region; I suppose since this is an "Ideal" map and not an accurate one, I could toss it

This looks pretty good, however i'd fix some stuff:
> Belgium shouldn't be a country, give half the clay to france and the other half to NL
> Alsace-Lorraine and Danzig for Germany
> Rousillon for Spain
> Moldova for Romania
> The russian territories in eastern finland, including the kola peninsula, for finland
Also some other bonus fixes would be to give the lowlands to spain and to form a Danish-Swedish union
This one looks better, thanks for giving us portugal friendo :^)
> catalunya
>independent
Noty. This will never happen
t. Catalan

just make a central alliance
also
>political split = will of the people
come on now

I'm half Lebanese so the Arab Union with the Syrians was pushing it but keeping Isreal is not Kosher in my book.

Iberian Union should have happened (and been permanent) centuries ago. Besides, Portuguese is pretty much just a weird dialect of Spanish anyway

Very hard to put people who lean on germany and russia respectively, together, sure we can understand each other but there is always more, like the past issues, catholic vs orthodox deal. There should be no hate, but union wouldnt work at this time, people want independence. (Then they vote to go into EU, gj bros...) The only thing that would bring people together is war on europe where balkans must engage together.

EH. fair enough. I guess it is an "Ideal" map, huh?

If you're wondering about the whole Arab union, I figure that something similar would have eventually emerged, had the British and French not carved the region up.

suit yourself, it's not like we 'give us your clay bulgaria!' Elder Paisios when asked about greece northern neighbours just said that skopjianistan will dissolve, there will some military upheaval in albania and not to worry about bulgaria because one day these people will be like your cousins ~ i don't have an opinion I just transmit

>south tyrol
>italy
shit map tbqh

Kek, desu, I don't want any of Bosnia. The Serbs are completely scattered in a mix of Croats and Muslims. There's no way to slice it and take the Serbian part, without hideous borders.
Unless we remove kebab forreal, genocide

KYS faggot