Can we all agree that the (((evolution theory))) is the biggest nonsense ever uttered?

Can we all agree that the (((evolution theory))) is the biggest nonsense ever uttered?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldscientific.com/doi/pdf/10.1142/9789814508728_0010
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

Source : aliens

Then explain frogs
>born in water
>swim like fish
>land creature in matter of weeks

It a actually makes perfect sense if you're willing to let go of your emotional attachment to sorcery.

Michael Phelps
>born in land
>swim like fish
>land creature

Please use a tripcode so I can filter you

*tips*

Solid argument brah

triggered?

Solid country brah

That's a retarded argument, you're either Australian or a fucking leaf

if evolution is not real, can you explain where all the different species come from?

Thanks

Is it now?

God

Implying evolution - an improbable at best theory - replicated itself billions of times. You're an intellectual mouse.

>implying you won't change by burger alone in just decades, then get chemicals from food that will make you grow boobs and get cancer that will change your organs

Selective breeding is irrefutable. You only need to compare wild animals to domestic ones to see the difference a few generations can make. I don't personally believe the "random mutations" theory. But animals change form generation to generation. That must is undeniable.

Propose something better, retard.

>intellectual lion makes nonsensical post.
American education at its finest

see

Good one. Then Darwinism is a good 2nd.

I said something better.

chimps aren't our ancestors at least post good bait

It's not Darwinism. Darwin was just one guy. Science extracted and proved things, after all they developed drugs you can use, so evolution is real, but doesn't means everything scientists say is right.

nice flat earth map

>went on a long-term exchange program to an Ivy League town
>a good chunk of the American students didn't fully understand it despite being otherwise well educated

Shouldn't have surprised me but it really did.

now now. does it not make sense that when the body produces dna it might make a mistake a few times?
that leads to a change of genetics, which leads to a change in physical traits of the animal. while the change is very small, if the animal is lucky, that change gives it just a teeny tiny higher chance of producing offspring than others. and over millions, even billions of years, would that not give rise to more and more of that animal?
and would not the mistakes in DNA replication in other offspring also make animals with even more differences?
it seems fairly logical to me, i dont see what your problem with this theory is

evolution is real. But the explanations about the origin of life are wrong.

Nice fallacy. Earth is round.

it's called FYROM you subhuman

No you retard because it proves that niggers are inferior.

Only burgertards reject proven facts due to their emotional attachments to mythology. The civilised world has moved on.
Saged

>Earth is round
your flag says otherwise cuckold

I'm a burger and I believe in evolution. Of course, I'm also a left nationalist, so I'm probably in the minority in a variety of ways.

IQ proves that

IQ is related to evolution.

Honestly, I always accepted evolution as science, but in the last year or two it has started to seem rather silly to me. Not sure why.

I ain't no god damn monkey yeehawwwww

>there's people who actually believe that every species of animal 'evolved' and changed into different forms from a single animal
retards

Your bullshit is nonsense christfag

Yeah sorry. Some of the greatest minds have come America, you just have a disproportionately large amount of idiots.

If you cannot agree with the theory of evolution, you haven't spent enough time trying to understand it. It's a very straight forward concept with a lot of evidence. Probably the most important discovery humans have made yet, but some people are too busy jerking off to hentai to take 1-2 hours to read through 150 year old findings.

>you just have a disproportionately large amount of idiots.
I.. I know...

early onset alzheimer's or a brain tumor can be the cause of this.

How can species even exist? With evolution, every organism is a link in the chain from one creature to a different one. How does evolution explain the lack of significant differences between members of the same species?

>"hey guys all these animals have sort of similar bone structures so they must be from the same animal 100%"

If evolution has ever occured, it was because the possibilities were preplanted in our genome. Probably triggered by mother virus to infect offspring.

Carl Sagan told me that lightning and a certain mix of atmospheric gases created life.

It may create organic molecules, but I haven't seen evidence of molecules spontaneously forming a cell or DNA.

If we take a fish and slowly acclimatise it to being out of the water. Will it become a crocodile?

because they then are another species
what kind of retard are you

>abiogenesis
there's no basis to the theory. it's pure speculation with none of the science that it claims to be based on. it can't be replicated in a lab or anything. it can't even be proven theoretically. evolution is pop-sci garbage

It takes a mind to create functional code.

everytime when i fart i create life

Say that fag that worships a zombie jew. Good goyim.

Every organism is on its own evolutionary chain. Creatures don't evolve in groups.

i'm sure if we held your head underwater long enough you will eventually become a mermaid, want to try?

>thinks evolution happens during an individual's life
Are you a proxyshart?

If creatures evolve to survival etc then eventually all creatures must merge into the same species.

How do you explain the endosymbiont theory then ?

The mutation are very rare, and mostly deleterous.

It takes billions of billions of generations for a bacteria to gain resistance to antibiotics... a few letters of DNA.
All population genetics models of higher animals that use realistic parameters show fitness declining regardless of the strength of selection, due to deleterious mutations arriving faster than selection can remove them...

>all species live in the same environment
>a species should be able to make use of every single resource in its environment
The retard that keeps on giving.

what's there to explain. it's just another pop-sci theory based on loose 'evidence'

I recently re-watched Cosmos, and Sagan was going on and on about Titan possibly having life because Voyager detected organic molecules in the atmosphere. Cassini-Huygens arrives...no life. They didn't even land in a lake like expected.

Sagan speculated in his segment about the Drake equation that every solar system could have 2 planets where life arose. That's just bullshit nonsense.

That there is zero evidence for life outside of earth is a terrible blow to the idea that life can arise from nothing.

Are you fucking high?
Also sage, this is a shit thread. Anyone who denies evolution at this point should be gassed.

Why? The lines between different species must be arbitrary and blurry if that's the case, but it's not.

Convergent evolution?

What lose evidence ? Why do mitochondries have ribosoms of 30/50 S ----70 S

>Nice fallacy. Earth is round.

No its a pyramid carried along the river of cosmus by a narwhal. Which happens to also be spirit guide man!

If evolution is just a theory then why do niggers look like chimps?

yeah, sagan has a tendency to prattle on about bullshit. he's basically the black science man of that era

Oceans are drying up, sky's are being polluted. Birds will flock to land and so will fish. Fish would die out without arms and legs and so would birds.
>itt American eduction system

Sagan's imaginary aliens were just a proxy for God anyway. He kept rambling about how would humans answer for our actions to an advanced alien race.

Why would we answer to fucking aliens? It's our fucking planet. An alien wouldn't care any more than I would care about two ant colonies going to war. And the fucking ants don't care what I think.

this desu. unless your God created asians and niggers specifically, we all come from the same humble beginning and they both evolved into asians and niggees while we became these white people. without evolution please explain niggers

You saying evolution is nonsense with nothing but false imagery and little understanding is the same level

why wouldn't they. would it automatically mean they're bacteria that somehow evolved to live inside human body cells

detrimental mutations wouldnt arrive "too fast", theyd still be eliminated. do you have a source?

it's adaptation. learn the difference

How did he get so popular. By today's standards he would be called autistic. The segment where he teaches the kids in his childhood school about the planets is the height of cringe.

Are you an American or just an inbred moslem?

teach me

>hey guyosw

>thinks oceans are drying up
>thinks land species are significantly less affected by pollution than avian species
>thinks there's no environmental diversity on land
>still doesn't grasp the concept of resource-based specialization
wew lad

It's been a while, but something like this, for starter.
worldscientific.com/doi/pdf/10.1142/9789814508728_0010

>Who could be behind this i wonder

Growth and development.

AKA not evolution.

nice stolen name

Clean your room and read some Nietzsche.

like most weirdos obsessed with science, he was probably autistic. and like most other autists, he couldn't view things outside his perspective

>adaptation
>small changes

>evolution
>one animal 'evolves' into a completely different animal

>There is only one way to survive

>a ridiculously long line of what I designate as small changes doesn't end up being a big change between the starting point and a point in the far future
Literally can't into logic.

>Small amount of change over small amount of time
>"Yeah that makes sense."
>Large amount of change over large amount of time
>"WTF THAT MAKES NO SENSE!"

>evolution provides the perfect arguments as to why the races are biologically different and will never be equal, why there are only two genders and they're biologically different and will never be equal, why it's defective to be gay or trans, why gender roles are real and shouldn't be perverted, why hierarchies are real and shouldn't be perverted, why property rights are real and shouldn't be perverted, ect ect, blowing out every liberal argument with the facts of reality
>american "conservatives" throw all this out because their middle eastern book that's been mistranslated a dozen times and is ripping off other religions a dozen times said their jewish god made earth in 6 days

Macroevolution has not been observed and cannot be tested.

let's put it this way, you fags. evolutionists think that whales and humans have a common ancestor just because whales have arm bones. if that's the type of 'logic', 'science' and 'evidence' you think proves evolution then kill yourself

>I am silly
Not an argument.

Evolution theory is right about natural and sexual selection but can't explain other factors that play into Evolution, like gene drift.
Also some species evolve way to fast to explain it with selection alone.
There is actual science-based criticism around Darwins theory, although it has proven very valid. But there is no actual truth. Only pseudo Scientist like Degrasse Tyson speak of "science being true".

>no argument
not an argument

Take the narwhal pill.

thanks, i'll read it