>80 million people squatting on land that used to be inhabited by europeans

>a few thousand have remained relatively clean

really makes my thought-wheels spin

No one is white.

They look white to me.
At least these 3 do.

Look the left one even has blue eyes

Slav ancestry.

If you wanted to make an Anzu thread just post her picture alongside some other irrelevant bullshit about politics.

You have to be human to be white

Yes, some of them are, considering that Turkey is probably the least racially homogenous country and saying things like "Turkey is white" or "Turkey is not white" is proving your historical illiteracy and akin to saying "Mexico isn't white"

The white turks you sometimes see are just turkified descendants of Greeks and Balkanites with no turkic or arab admixture.

Sometimes.

Hurr durr is le x is white pol ?
kys who gives a fuck

nej
those three all look very brown and non white.

Turks are roaches, turks are shitskins, turks are middle eastern/asiatic, they are actually a lot of things but they are not white. Some of the orgiginal genes of the original inhabitants survived the invasions and that is why you get a few white looking turks. Same can be said about Afghanistan for example.

t. burger

they're proto-greco saracen rape babies

All Turks in my city are coming from central Antatolia so most girls are hideous because of Central-Asian - Arab heritage

God damn it I wish we had Greco-Anatolian and Balkan-like Turkish girls

no. neither are italians, spaniards or slavs.

stop fucking asking the same question over and over

Are jews white?

Nordicists are fucking pathetic. Please kill yourself you waste of space.

Since they are islamized Armenians and Greeks I'd say yes.

t. American

"White" denotes people from Europe or European genetics.

For the 1000th fucking time.

Are you retarded??

Oh pls shut up you inbreed muslim sex toy

White = People of EUROPEAN ancestry

I'm tired of seeing these fucking threads 8 times a day on Sup Forums

Some of you are fucking retarded or just bored nigger tier trolls.

maybe

No one is white. White isn't a race, not is it an ethnicity.

Caucasian is a race. And quite frankly, the Caucasians to contribute most to society are the ones around the Mediterranean Europe, the British isles, Egypt, and Jordan.

Is there a competition who contributes most things to others? Sounds kind of cucked.

Turks are roaches, and the only thing they are good for is stepping on.

Ottoman rape babies

shitskin detected. go home nigger

at my primary school there was a red headed turk (not sure if kurd) and two turkish girls with light brown hair and fair eyes. ive also worked with a turkish girl with white skin and natural light brown (almost blonde) hair. they may be descended from fair ukrainian slaves sold to the turks by crimean tatar raiders.

Do you guys sage ironically or do you not understand the mechanics of these kinds of boards?

Nigger tiered Nordicist detected. Jew some more SVEN.

Millions of them are here, so I can say with absolute 100% certainty: No.
>inb4 butthurt turk roach claiming they are all kurds

they are ugly as shit, overweight, dark skinned, hairy, hook nosed, personified offensiveness to the eyes

There's only one white Turk.

what are you doing in Sverige Babken? Head home mudslime

A person can be white without being of Norse origin.

Any European that claims another European is not White, is a Nigger or Jew.

Jew some more Shlomo.

ashkenazi jews maternal haplogroups are 80% european. not near eastern. their paternal haplogroups are a lot more sandnigger. it mean middle eastern men moved to europe and converted and married european women.

god she qt, source?

You can't define white.

We're Caucasian, and we GRADUALLY change on a compass.Weather you go from Ireland to Germany, Germany to Sweden, Sweden to Moscow, Moscow to Romania, Romnia to North Italy, Norh Italy to Sically, Sically to Tunisia, Tunisia to Morocco, Morocco to South Iberia, South Iberia to the Piraneese and so on,

Varg is a degenerate murderous cuck larping as a "pagan" and you and his ilk are useful fucking idiots to the D&C jews you claim to hate

No they are of Asian origin.

TURKS are genetically not in the same grouping as Europeans (ALL)

Scientifically they aren't even White on a Biological level.

it's OC

Varg fans here on Sup Forums are Nigger tier.

Cuck, everyone here was joking about her being white, and here you are some niggerjew trying to take advantage of that for your personal agenda

this
pic related

Also, ''white nationalists'', ''neo-nazis'', and ''white supremacists' are tools for the Global Elite.

You'll notice that they're like a radical progressive, only to wear different colours and spew slogans that they deem opposite to their enemies.

They give genuine nationalists who're anti-migration, a bad name, just so that left wing capitalists, marxists, and progressives can tag names like ''Nazi'' etc.

d-do you know her, asking for a friend

Yes.

No.
Never were, never will be.

Is this a misquote? When did I ever comment on whether or not Anzu was white?

All of these look the same, generally

So Ireland has the purist race in all of Europe?

maybe too well. not anymore

Western roaches are closer to Greeks and Bulgarians, therefore white.
being white is not about being light though.

TIL we're french

this can't be right

No but they're cute as fuck

Those maps are fake

it shows my contempt for OP and all who post in this 0/10 their thread.
fuck you all

sage

you got any nudes after the break up or what, start dumping

population of israel in 1960's was 1/4 of polish origin and 1/2 of russian origin, it means 3/4 of them were easter european. Also modern hebrew is just polish-russian mix with words replaced for ones from Tora and arabic.

competition between different tribes, yes.

Tribal instincts create competition, and so does patriarchy.

But these aren't tribes related to us you Buffon, I get if Germanic tribes compete against each other, but not some fucking Egyptian. Honestly kill yourself for even thinking this.

No, the problem with that map is that it counts Britain as one country, Wales has a the highest percentage R1B out of any country, but, England and Scotland have lower levels because they have more European/Viking admixture and Ireland has some Spanish mix, Wales is pure

then why not just go for greek or balkan girls. That way you won't have to deal with the vermin stench

Balkan girls are horrendous mongrels, I heard one speak once and it disgusted me on so many levels.

forgive me for not taking some proto new world mutts word for it

Varg? What are you on about shitskin? That faggot should hang himself. Go home to Istanbul and join the hive of roaches.

kys blacknon

this
our women are niggers, don't fuck with them
please

>muh haplomemes
Istambul roaches are closer to Greeks than other roaches

No, they aren't.

It was a Macedonian for your information

A very small amount cluster with Europeans. So in other words no because those people aren't ethnic Turks anyway.

I'm talking about the 'nearest' tribes, dolt, in fact, some tribbes don't gives two bozwollox's about the next tribe, and just want to remain pacifist.

Biggest point, is that patriarchy is one of the main tools people advance. Men want to look attractive to the opposite sex, so they avoid being losers, and better themselves, unknowingly also bettering society.

But egalitarianism and gynocentrism is attacking that right now, hence why certain tribes (westerners) are being replaced by much stronger people, and that's Muslims.

White=Sometimes
Caucasian=Nope

shalom brother

you have to be more subtle, remember your training

Ones from western coastal areas are Greeks.

I would tbqh

no, kys roach

>Can't post with his nations flag
> has the audacity to talk about Turks.

WeW lad

>So Ireland has the purist race in all of Europe?

thats just paternal haplogroups. its a small portion of your overall dna. it means most irish are descended from the same man who had the R1b mutation a few thousand years ago.