NEW ZEALAND GENERAL

>With 100 days to go until the election, National is holding strong and steady on 47.4 percent.

>But Labour is falling way back on 26.4 percent - a big and painful drop of 4.4 percent, the lowest on this poll since the last election.

>The Greens pick some of that up, going up 1.3 percent to 12.5 percent, but the Labour/Green alliance drops 3.1 percent, down to 38.9 percent.

>The potential kingmaker, New Zealand First is up to 9.4 percent - a record high on this poll.

>kingmaker

What did they mean by this?

THREE MORE YEARS.

Vote Winnie Peters this election boys

National/NZFirst split the vote between them and then years of bluehaired whales screeching in megaphones.

Heil Winnie! MNZGA!!

>National/NZFirst split the vote between them
>split the vote
you don't know what MMP is do you

are there that many nz posters on this board?

NZ First is the only option. If you vote anything else you hate this country.

I'll remind you soon.
Wait for it.

Can we meme Winnie into winning? Stuff.co.nz and Newshub will release reports on literally anything dredged up from the internet these days. If someone made a crazy video of him, we could be in business.

Here's a picture of Winnie if it's a close election

Should I even vote for Winnie? National will win regardless and our country will continue to be flooded by poos and chinks

Vote for National. The only thing you gain from voting NZ first is a potential Labour-Greens government.

they will still fall short of the 61 majority

After years of trying to redpill my labour leaning parents I finally had them convinced to vote NZFirst and then labours new immigration policy dropped

Reminder that National is anti-nationalist and pro-globalist

>Vote for National

t. shitskin gook

Winston for PM lets go boys

Great to see the homos of labour languishing. That's what you get for being run by lesbians and having such a strong connection to the commie greens.

Likely Nat's with NZF, ACT and UF coalition. NZFs supply means Based Winnie sound ask for and receive treasury portfolio and Deputy PM.

>redditspacey's first election

Bros. i was tricked into voting act last election. Will you forgive me if i vote nzf this time?

Globalism is not inherently bad.

Nope, British NZer here.

t. British NZer

Fuck off Zhang. They have flooded my area with chinks.

>Vote for National.
>vote for the one party flooding the country with immigrants
Eat shit you pro-immigration filth.

Like it or not, they're winning. Say hello to the PM of the next three years.

Hello!

Religious Southerner's make the best PMs.

Winnie isn't as gold as pre-elected Trump but getting him as many votes as possible will make a lot more people take him seriously.

im here

Will Winnie shut down LGBT propaganda?

faggot