Custom flags get implemented

>custom flags get implemented
>suddenly all Canadians, Swedes, Israelies, Brazilians and 3rd worlders vanish without a trace

Your post made me happy.

who cares

You newfags are seriously obsessed with people able to identify posters aren't you? Your dumb little brains can't handle having to actually engage with the content of the posts, you just want to spam A FUCKING LEAF or POO IN LOO over and over.

Good riddance. Go to another website if you don't want posts to be anonymous

Also you fuckers are shitting up the board with this bullshit, I have seen this thread 50 times already

T. Canadian pajeet

>commie

the Swedes hiding behind other flags are weak cowards, worthy of the ovens

Just filter out all the meme flags if it bugs you that much

good eye

Get out of that uh.. jabroni outfit

Goybook might be more to your liking.

I will not use my regional flag out of principle because it's cancerous Sup Forums-shit that killed Sup Forums (moot literally said so when he implemented it along with fagging up the entire board). If you disagree with this you're a newfag.

Haha, yeah. I've been here for too long.

You will hang on the day of the rope, rasförrädare.

>pleb bit spacing
>shill post
>literal false flag
I want /leftypol/ to leave

>>pleb bit spacing

I hope you're aware this is a dumb ad-hom, Sup Forums posters have always spaced their post.

No one can tell me to poo in the loo now!

POO IN LEAF
O
O

I
N

L
E
A
F

>nobody notices i am from India
Finally we have a place here. Dont take that away from us.

What a hypocrite, reveal yourself!

how did you guess‽

You're not fooling anyone somalia.

I just pulled my arse cheeks apart with my hands and ripped off a massive loud RATTLER of a fart

haha cool

well what do you expect when this site is full of reddit invadors that think le ebic flag memes wins arguments

> someone else reports the opposite
It's almost as if your stats depend on timebelt location

They can hide their flags, but they can't hide their behaviors. Once a shitposter always a shitposter.

Not me

Am prod of me cuntry

Jesus, I don't know what's worse, someone hiding their country or someone being proud of India...

leafs are under commie flags, their style of posting is easy to spot.

no it's all just me.

wrong

swedes disappearing was by far the funniest. It shows how little respect they have across the world.

to be fair, they were the most bullied

i only have a custom flag bc i'm currently traveling

by across the world you mean Sup Forums, right?

Poortugal shuddup

Sweden

>people unironically LARPing with BLM, commie, pirate, gays, et al. is better than interpsersed "poo in loo" and "a fucking leaf"

People are actually this stupid?

I've seen more swedefags than burgers with old flags on. Its almost like all the burgers knew people could tell they're niggers so they're in full concealment mode now.
Autistic nordfront supporters always stand out like a sore thumb. Kys.

>you newfags.
Oh boy..

finally I can feel more like in my home, reddit

It's not larping, it's rejected the anti-anonymous geo-centric flag system.

I didn't say I was proud of Portugal though, but still... you want to compare Portugal to India?

I'm still here, I wont use these retro flags though. I want people to know I am third world.

Yes, it's called taking cover to fight enemy with bigger numbers.

It's not being proud of your nation you fucking leftie. Kys

Well maybe /pol should be a safe space for people like them.

t. sweeeed thinks anyone in the world has respect for him
>the swede is also a commie

>itt: nigger countries post with meme flags because ashamed of being a nigger country

I am still here.

>emoji posting teenagers still allowed to post
this is the real issue here
that shit was never welcome here

oh no, I will have to formulate actual arguments instead of ad homs

fucking deal with it redditor

Or maybe we just like the Sup Forums principle of anonymity, where every post should stand on its own and you have to judge it by the content.

I'm amazed that modern day Sup Forums is so full of faggots who want post identifiers.

Did you miss me user-kun?

really shuffles your jimmies

australia was a mistake.

EVERYONE HAS VANISHED

Sup Forums is now a blackpilled board, and has realised that they can't save anything. Hence why flags are disappearing. No one is nationalist about their country anymore.

We autonomous and ideological now.

Is this flag thing temporary? It fucking sucks.

Mad that you can't use ad hominem anymore?

Hiding behind a gimmick flag is literally cuck tier.

Nothing really makes YOU think. Kys you imbecilic faggot. And fuck all you t_D retards for bumping this and ruining my morning. Sage

Hopefully they get rid of flags entirely

so, I got a phone call earlier this day.
And since everyone has vanished, I must have vanished too, right?
Who was phone then?

>there's less burger flags than swede flags in this thread

hmmm... ? are you sweeties hiding from the big bad swedes mayhap?

Why do you even care? If you see shitposter - it is still a leaf or ausie, so no big deal.

Now you can see who is a total fucking coward,and a retard.
All of you "hurrrr muh anonymus" pussies can piss off.

Cowards.

Sadly your posting isn't any less shit, leaf. A rose by any other name.

Found you sven, you closet commie filth

>tfw Swedes are so cucked they don't even want to show their real flags.

The eternal leaf

>All of you "hurrrr muh anonymus" pussies can piss off.

No, you piss off, online anonymity is a really special thing and we must try to preserve it. It's one of the things that makes Sup Forums so great

M00t is a liberal carcinogen. If you disagree with this, you're a newfag.

A spectre is haunting Sup Forums — the spectre of swedism.

Oh, hello North Korea!

Daddy drumpf?

I rather agree....
Also I wish it would default to geo, I keep accidentally using whatever dumb flag I made a bad joke with. I have no problem posting as what I am, a happy burger.

hello argentina

Swede, when will you fix your shit? How long will people ignore shitskins raping your women and eating your money?

Well, poos do tend to like Hitler, so your flag makes sense.

Daily reminder that if you don't use your real flag, then your country is shit and you're embarrassed of it.

finland is a myth.

meme

>trying to have a serious and meaningful discussion
>burger poster: "U NOT RELEVANT HAHaHAHA" "EBIN TROLL XDD"
This is why i love my new flag.

They are all fucking leafs now.

LOL
Don't mind me, I'd like to visit both

I don't think there was anyone here that actually lived in a third world country, it was all proxyfags

>hiroshima implements custom flags so people can be more free
>wants to remove it
Really makes you think that the right side is just statistfags in denial just like left side.

it's mainly a win for the israelis desu

jesus take the wheel

Fuck off. Whenever I tried to engange in a discussion or comment something all you redditors go "lel fucking leaf am i rite xDDDD?" "leaf fuck off xDD", you think your opinion is valid and mine is invalid just because im not from burgerland, you basicly turn whole thread into shit with your stupid country memes. Im sick and tired of all you fucking newfags and kids doing this shit. I would turn off flags overall, but custom flags is still better than nothing.

inb4
>A FUCKING LEAF GUYS XDDDDDDDDDDDD

>mfw you belong from the only country where Hitler can be appreciated and commended for the good things without being arrested, be called a nazi or socially ostracized.

a fuckin donkey.

Now only if they would get rid of IDs too. Unfortunately Sup Forums is full of autistic redditors who can't deal with anonymity

Kill yourself leaf lol

The nationalist party is between 20-25% support right now, i.e contender as the largest party. No party is willing to cooperate with them though, but they'll have to if they ever want to form a government. Biggest plus they've mafe is the speed at which the Overton window has been changed here. I'm hopeful for the election next year, hopefully we will start to fix shit then.