The alt-right is worse than SJWs

The alt-right is worse than SJWs.

fuck off

Agreed. Alt-right is basically just SJWs for right wingers.

You realise where you're posting this, right?

on the worst Sup Forums board,yeah.

Ha ha ha.

Hello Sup Forums

both are fucking useless people

I don't give a fuck about Kosovo

H O R S E S H O E

No idiots just exist everywhere

shadilay my famaladama

>le enlightened above it all man

They're both two sides of the same coin

Motivated by emotion

Fueled by misguided, misplaced youthful idealism

Scared, sad boys vs. insane girls and POC

Fascist vs. fascist

Cringy as fuck all

Ruining America for upper middle class elites like myself by sucking in all the plebs to the cause, i.e. Trump vs. Sanders

BTFO

>>le enlightened above it all man

never said that cunt

What makes you say that?

I guess I should just be a normie then huh.

Hey guys.. I can't wait to watch that football game and then talk about my favorite fucking beer for the next 2 hours.

>posting demented baboon
reported to PETA

beats posting frog pictures on here and getting offended by strangers' twitter feeds

you're creating a false dillemma anyways
there are other options besides being a sperg and a beer chugging football fan

So if you are not an sjw or an alt-right retard you are a normie. Don't you alt-righters use the fucking facebook frog? Aren't youalready normies?

The alt-right promotes identitarianism which is normal in uncucked nations. The lefts version is Trans identity bullshit, a thousand genders, plus the liberal hate coalition attack on whites

did you hear that on another anti sjw video? The alt-right is just a bunch of pussies pretending that white males are opressed fuck off you cunt and go get some friends we all can tell that you are underrage.

If there are too many fucktards on one side you need to balance it by adding more fucktards to the other side. That's politics.

>The alt-right is just a bunch of pussies pretending that white males are opressed

Fuck you monkey

>Your country was bombed by Jewish globalists
>Still defending Jewish globalists

You're a really smart guy.

It's fueled by people like you who view things in simple dichotomies, like Boys vs girls. Go back to readit.

We're going to continue to frogpost on Sup Forums and say nigger a lot. Go fuck yourself and make a better b8 post next time you dumb faggot.

>t. Krug dvojke cuck

He's not defending Jewish Tools (Alt-Right and SJW's) or the ZOG puppet (Trump).

when will this meme end

>Jewish tools
>Alt-Right

t. Kebab

Their equally shitty but SJW's are both in power and socially accepted, you shitass.

Good, hope it spreads like the sjw

Fuck off. Now take in 100.000 immigrant pl0x.

no they are not socially accepted maybe you just live with a bunch of niggers. Everyone hates SJWs you fucking retard.

First they took our Kosovo and you handed it to them.

Now they take all your countries, women and children.

Ha ha ha.

NeverTrumpers are worse than the alt-right and sjw combined.

You faggots lack any common sense HURR LETS DO THE OPPOSITE OF TRUMP RESIST RIGHT GUYZ?

Fucking retard.

Why are leftists incapable of being original with your memes?

This entire thread just proves my point. Well maybe they are not worse than SJWs maybe they are just as bad as SJWs now that I think about it.