Good now their own citizens can get jobs as nurses

Good now their own citizens can get jobs as nurses.

fpbp
/thread

That just means you'lll have to pay nurses what they are worth. Which is good for the economy anyways. Cause lots of little people spend money better then a few big owners, so it gets taxed over and over. The forgin. Ruses would send half thier paycheck out of the country too.
Plus that headline could be very misleading. 96% of what? Of 50 people? Of 5000 people? Even 5000 isn't really a a lot.
Also who wants a nurse giving you a ball shot from another country

That's not how it works.

Our government is so feeble that we don't have the supply.

understaffed and underfunded.. more people will die..

Now you'll have local nurses with a social investment in their patients. This is how humans are meant to live.

No millennial woman wants the job of changing diapers of old fucks

Good and bad depending on your perspective and the time frame you are thinking over.

If you need healthcare in the next couple of years its bad. Nursing care will be bad because they will be run off their feet and pissed off.

If you are someone who thinks that a job like nursing should be a good middle class job then this is great. Their wages will have to rise to attract people to the job but also the cost of providing a public health care system will rise.

The UK will do what it always does. Import pakis and blacks. They arnt about to start handing out higher wages during their Brexit recession.

The fuck does government have to do with it? Supply and demand, nigger, learn about it.

Education is provided by the state. Also nursing is a state job in the UK.

>their salary goes up
>more people start studying to be a nurse
>the problem is solved

Gay. The solution to this is very easy.

After a language test was introduced. Brexit hasn't (and probably won't) happened yet.

>Remove competition
>Good for the economy

Ok. We'll see how that goes

Why would you want to move to the EU and get a job that might only last one or two years tops? The moment brexit goes through, there is a risk that they immediately lose right to work/live in Britain. There will probably be some extension, but people looking to start long term careers aren't going to move to the UK with brexit looming.

Yes, removing foreigners from competing is good for the Ethnic Anglo, that should be the directive of their government.

>number of nurses trained regulated by the government and nurse's guild
>salary regulated by government
you can't win with statists

>muh government
what a fucking cuck
kys please you submissive faggot

What the fuck kind of random ass statistic is that? The number of people from the EU that immigrate to the UK to get nurse jobs is falling? Who the hell cares?

Globalism isn't real competition you retard, because compareitvy the amount of external imports approaches limitless compared with natives. What you said sounds reasonable but is actully very wrong, but it takes a very long aurgument to show why, but besides that culture and country internal compation is more than enough.
Under your way of thinking you'd all be feudal surfs working 16 hour days for your daily loaf of stale bread and bedbug ridden bed in a few years,

we don't want them. We need others to do the dirty work. You going to clean your own pool when Trump sends all the spics back? No, you will want niggers to do it..

Nice, we can use this as an excuse to import more brown people instead.

>EU nurses
>Pic of brown people

Why is the EU raiding and stealing African nurses? Africa needs them but colonialist EU is taking them.

>because compareitvy the amount of external imports approaches limitless compared with natives.

What in the fuck are you talking about?

Enjoy your Paki and Indian nurses.

Don't want to eat that halal dish? How dare you be so racist!

Look the wrong way at a hijab nurse? Dr. Ahmed will put you in front of your Hospital Sharia court!

99% of immigration from the EU to the UK is white, virtually no one coming from the EU to the UK is Muslim.

Look it up.

that's literally the most retarded thing ive ever read

>against govrnment is submissive
>not blindly following a universally agreed terrible government is being a "cuck"

fuck this board is cringe

t. faggot who employs illegal Mexicans

So big government is a good thing now?

Great news, time to train our own people to be nurses.

Basically what I am saying is there is always someone cheaper, because there is an (effectively) limitless supply of new babies and workers from the 3rd world (compartivly to natives).
Capitolism actully only improves an area in a somewhat closed system..
it's one of the problems with globalism, the money goes out but never comes back because it is (effectively) devived some many times to be comepeltey deluded into so many mud hut dwellers hands. You could increase the GDP wealth in a globalism system 1000xtimes and still see an effective net zero in wealth improvement because it gets subdivided so many times it approachs zero,

You don't need a big government to protect your border.

Thank fuck for that your malpractice rates started dropping at the exact same time.

Yes you do. That army isn't going to pay for itself.

Ever been to Reading near Oxford? I went there as a child barely any foreigners, now leaving not far from there the place is packed with Muslims! Believe me plenty of Muslims come through the EU as it is cheaper to change citizenship there then as an "EU" citizen the migrate, i don't mind genuine Euros like the Polish and Hungrians coming over as they work damn hard but more muslims leech the social care than Eastern EU citizens!

>Believe me plenty of Muslims come through the EU as it is cheaper to change citizenship there then as an "EU" citizen the migrate

That is absolute bs. Pretty much all the British Muslims come directly via the liberal British immigration system from the Commonwealth.

I don't bealive those statistics for one second, the government lies too much. Anyways it doesn't matter if the whites have .5 kids and the muslaims have 6.5 kids statistically, no one grots logarithmic growth patterns.
Sorry for all the spelling mistakes, I can't sleep, it's 5 am here

NHS mah bro.

Niggers and poos from the Commonwealth woulf be a nice option.

Good. Pay will rise and actual brits will have an easier time competing for jobs.

Now if only it could be non-EU countries as well, that would be fucking glorious.

fpbp, white solidarity brother

Small government =/= no government.

It's still supply and demand unless you are being drafted.
Protip:wages are tricky. It's not exzactly that wages will go down, it's just that they will stay flat, while inflation goes up, so it's hard to see. For more info, see the US wages post the immigration reform act of 1969. Over 40 years the real wages have been effectively flat, and any economic model that doesn't include the change in supply of workers is flat wrong. So it's hard to see because it's subtitle, and over many years, but it has a real bad effect on people, and inpowrrs the0.01% ownership class.

Very interesting user but where is source of your pic?

Sauce my friend?

Which country are you living in? NOBODY wants to be a nurse, least of all Brits. The government is entirely funding nursing courses in universities and still NOBODY wants to do them.

Maybe now when the NHS gets even more understaffed and even more people start to die this retarded system will collapse

Couldn't care less.

It's because making nurses go to university is stupid. It isn't mentally demanding and many girls that would have gone into it won't because genuinely working class people avoid university like the plague.

>I don't bealive those statistics for one second, the government lies too much. Anyways it doesn't matter if the whites have .5 kids and the muslaims have 6.5 kids statistically, no one grots logarithmic growth patterns.

75% of immigration to the UK from Europe is from Eastern Europe. There are 0.1% Muslims there and 0.2% non-whites. 99.9% of emigrants from Eastern Europe to the UK are white and most of them are Christians.

From Western Europe it about 95% white, non-Muslim immigration to the UK. Muslims and non-whites in Western Europe rely on gibmees, so they do not want to move to the UK as the gibmees level goes down to 0 unless they hold a job for 12 months in Britland.

Yeah that's the next step, make it easier to become a nurse, thus reduce quality dramatically, ending again in the shitty system collapsing.
I'm fine with either lad

My sister is literally at uni to become a nurse right now. Admittedly that's anecdotal, but it still proves a point.

Also what this guy said:
Nursing, along with a myriad of other jobs in and outside the NHS (for example MLAs, BSWs, BMSs, ODPs) absolutely DON'T need to be uni courses. They would be far better suited to apprenticeship type courses.

Oh there are plenty of nurses but nowhere near enough to meed the demand. The NHS is unfixable at this point

Right. Health care prices will rise as a result of the higher wages and taxes will increase too. In this fashion, other types of labor cost will also rise, driving capital to other countries (mostly to the EU). Add to these, the departure from the common market and the heightened risk of the communist Corbyn and you have an explosive future outside of the EU. Sad.

I understand outsourcing labor I'm just saying that the government has a direct role in keeping wages low. In the US we flooded the country with muds to drive up supply and keep wages low. The brits in this case are keeping wages low so only muds find that work acceptable.