Nice

Nice

Other urls found in this thread:

g-2.space
dailycaller.com/2017/02/27/dem-rep-confirms-committee-will-investigate-fbi-claim-dnc-denied-it-access-to-servers/
circa.com/politics/alfa-bank-in-russia-said-donald-trump-computer-connections-may-have-been-hacker-hoax
weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/trump-dns-logs-fabricated/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-28/something-stinks-here-crowdstrike-revises-retracts-parts-explosive-russian-hacking-r
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-11/fbi-reportedly-sought-fisa-court-warrant-spy-trump-campaign-officials
investmentwatchblog.com/intercept-nsa-article-admits-no-evidence-of-trump-russia-collusion-dianne-feinstein-admission/
circa.com/politics/accountability/james-comey-sued-by-intelligence-contractor-dennis-montgomery-over-spying-on-americans
youtube.com/watch?v=0geLKRdM6jA
mobile.twitter.com/DanScavino/status/872893153216520192
nytimes.com/2017/06/08/us/politics/james-comey-new-york-times-article-russia.html
youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=0geLKRdM6jA
nytimes
archive.is/fl1Xz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sarcastically

Jesus Christ. We have a literal fucking retard as our president.

Can this cheeto fuck be impeached already?

He's just getting warmed up. Long 7 1/2 to go Brock.

N I C E
I
C
E

It's actually funny because this whole obstruction of justice thing seemed to really ramp up... after he accused Lynch of obstruction of justice.

>DRUMPGHT
Take off your meme flag Sweden

I AGREE COMRADE, PRONALD MIMPH WILL BECOME A PEACH ANYDAY NOW MARK MY WORDS THIS IS TWO SCOOPS TOO FAR

> Americans unironically voted for this idiot
He's a good representation of the people, though.

Nice larping
N I C E
I C
C I
E C I N

Fuck off leaf

You come in here, shit on the floor like a pig? Real fucking nice.

>says the person who thinks sticking it in the wrong hole makes him smart

A FUCKING LEAF!

Wow and just like that we still rule the world and you're a dumb faggot

Nice.

my fishing lvl is 57

>I'm totally guilty
Hopefully this will indeed lead to civil war or at least some destruction of both sides - we need balance in the force senpai

>Nice

Lmao he is so fucking butthurt

NICE
I
C
E

Nice

They're just trying to break him.
It will be interesting to see if he can handle it over the next 3 years; if he manages to further garnish public support it's unlikely he will crumble.
Judging by his reactions and failure to win over sympathy from the majority, I think he will break in time.

Nice Boat

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

kek, he is the stupidest man in the western hemisphere

N I C E
I .......C
C.......I
E C I N

Impeachment has a particular set of conditions that should be met that arent right now. The more you spout off stupid bullshit, the more retarded you seem to be.

They're trying to get him on anything. Notice how the Russia collusion narrative got blown out now they move on to obstruction of justice.

>the library of congress archives in the year 3056 will have records of all these tweets

feels good man

What's a matter commie? Inbetween jobs? Not enough black dick to suck?

Comey already said he wasn't under investigation. He didn't obstruct justice, seeing how the investigation is still going on. He didn't ask his AG, VP, or anyone else to "threaten" the investigation. The one person that was under investigation that was mentioned, was Flynn. Seeing how he's off the hook now, due to no wrong doing other than lying to the VP, the charges of Obstruction of Justice are made up. This comes after the fact Comey spilled the beans on Loretta Lych who did threaten Comey to drop the Hilary investigation.

> muh military
Your shitty nation barely qualifies as 'first world' in the modern sense. Try again when you aren't at the bottom of living standards rankings of developed nations.

Gee a mad liberal what a surprise. When you try to divide and conquer putting your political ideology as your flag is retarded.

I'm jealous of you guys.

Nice

Who is the majority to you?
I keep seeing polls from college towns and liberal echo chamber talks.
However anyone I interact with already rolls their eyes at any accusation against Trump after all the false ones.

No idea what they will do if they find something real and the public already is immune to caring about it.

Don't you have AIDS to catch?

Use your real flags you pathetic LARPing cunts.

N I C E

I

C

E

Nice

NICENICE

>trump be like

perfect

Now that's presidential

>the Russia collusion narrative got blown out

???

No, I didn't notice such a thing. Perhaps (you) might provide sauce with that?

South shall raise again!

N I C E
>N I C E
N I C E
>N I C E
N I C E
>N I C E
N I C E
>N I C E

The Day of the Rake is coming leaf
these meme flags are to let down your guard
nothing more

Nice

>Jesus Christ. We have a literal fucking retard as our president.

I know. It's so fucking embarrassing. Can we just move him along and put him in jail for being a Russian profit and self-serving retard.

N I C E
Ǝ Ɔ I И

>t. Leaf

hi david

No. It's the @potus that are archived

truly acting like a man who wants the truth to come out.

Nice

So, it's not true? Nice?

This fucking goy president needs to be impeached מיד

.-----------------. .----------------. .----------------. .----------------.
| .--------------. || .--------------. || .--------------. || .--------------. |
| | ____ _____ | || | _____ | || | ______ | || | _________ | |
| ||_ \|_ _| | || | |_ _| | || | .' ___ | | || | |_ ___ | | |
| | | \ | | | || | | | | || | / .' \_| | || | | |_ \_| | |
| | | |\ \| | | || | | | | || | | | | || | | _| _ | |
| | _| |_\ |_ | || | _| |_ | || | \ `.___.'\ | || | _| |___/ | | |
| ||_____|\____| | || | |_____| | || | `._____.' | || | |_________| | |
| | | || | | || | | || | | |
| '--------------' || '--------------' || '--------------' || '--------------' |
'----------------' '----------------' '----------------' '----------------'

Nice hiss

The USA won't exist in the 31st century.

and you will never have any progeny. so you're opinion doesn't matter

>Noice

Lol useless shill
What truth
If I accuse you of rape then make up endless stories about it then appoint a special counsel to prosecute you cause you're not cooperative enough with my baseless accusations, how will you react
Eat shit and die, demented fucko

Hes literally finished

He's right.

Russia is a complete hoax. This is old news. We have known for months.

Guccifer 2.0 has been proved to be faked, appears to have been done by a DNC employee:

g-2.space

The DNC refused to let the FBI look at the server:

dailycaller.com/2017/02/27/dem-rep-confirms-committee-will-investigate-fbi-claim-dnc-denied-it-access-to-servers/

Trump tower server was found to be faked then quickly disappeared from the news:

circa.com/politics/alfa-bank-in-russia-said-donald-trump-computer-connections-may-have-been-hacker-hoax

weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/trump-dns-logs-fabricated/

Cloudstrike retracts portions of Russian Hacking Report:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-28/something-stinks-here-crowdstrike-revises-retracts-parts-explosive-russian-hacking-r

FBI used known fake document (piss dossier) to get a FISA warrent to spy:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-11/fbi-reportedly-sought-fisa-court-warrant-spy-trump-campaign-officials

No evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia:

investmentwatchblog.com/intercept-nsa-article-admits-no-evidence-of-trump-russia-collusion-dianne-feinstein-admission/

Comey is being sued for covering up illegal spying

circa.com/politics/accountability/james-comey-sued-by-intelligence-contractor-dennis-montgomery-over-spying-on-americans

>The USA won't exist in the 31st century.
yes it will.
murica
trump 2020 and beyond

if several of Obamas staff were known to be colluding with a foreign power, do you think Trump would ever shut up about it? of course he become suspect in such a circumstance. the allegation is not made up, it makes perfect sense.

POO IN LOO PAJEET

this thread is a little light on nice images

I mean now seriously, of he IS investigated for potential collusion why aren't Comey and Lynch being investigated too?

You're clearly retarded.
Look at Flynn.
Look at all the other connections.
Look at the denials.
Look at the investigations.

This is the end of Trump.

hahaha fucking kek dude. I love this guys videos. smoking 50 year old cigarettes like big boss. taking a smooth drag and...N I C E

love that man.

Da russians, da russians did it.
Dat and the burnie supporters killing senators and stuff.

then where is the evidence?

Noice.

Cont.

new york times called out for being fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=0geLKRdM6jA

mobile.twitter.com/DanScavino/status/872893153216520192

Then they double down

nytimes.com/2017/06/08/us/politics/james-comey-new-york-times-article-russia.html

So basically even comey the snake has said its bullshit and you eat it up anyway

Fixed the unrachived clickbaiters

>youtube com/watch?v=0geLKRdM6jA
hooktube.com/watch?v=0geLKRdM6jA
>nytimes com/2017/06/08/us/politics/james-comey-new-york-times-article-russia.html
archive.is/fl1Xz

Nice

there's indication, that is what there is, that is why he would be under investigation. I am well aware that he was not at the time of Comeys firing, but it would make complete sense for him to be, and it makes even more sense that the media makes money of shitting on him when he has, literally, surrounded himself with russian shills

Gotta say he's looking more and more desperate by the minute.

You'd think the president would have better things to do than address this so-called 'fake news'. Maybe he never shuts up about it because he knows it's not 'fake news' at all.

Stupid cunt is going to be impeached and all his followers purged. Madam President Tusli Gabbard 2020, unanimous 320 electoral college votes.

Its like the way soldier 76 congratulates you in OW for doing well. Niiice

Do you ever stop and think about how dumb you sound?

Ǝ Ɔ I И
>Ǝ Ɔ I И
Ǝ Ɔ I И
>Ǝ Ɔ I И
Ǝ Ɔ I И
>Ǝ Ɔ I И
Ǝ Ɔ I И
>Ǝ Ɔ I И
Ǝ Ɔ I И
>Ǝ Ɔ I И

You're literally asylum material furiously masturbating in a demented circlejerk with other sickos who can't cope with having been assraped that bad by democracy. There's literally nothing in your self-made dementia you sick fuck, but you are actively undermining America and the executive authority thereof by spreading this ludicrous Deep State conspiracy. I wonder why that is?

Don't worry, every single last one of you fuckers will face proper retribution in due time. We won't forget what we are witnessing.

He wasn't under investigation until after Comey was fired and the story came out about pressuring him over the Flynn investigation, you absolute retard.

What's this "we" shit, faggot, thought he was #NotYourPresident?

>You'd think the president would have better things to do than address this so-called 'fake news'.

Not really, because your side is pushing it in order to cause a civil war, so it's kind of important.

Totally fake investigation that will find nothing that i am actively trying to stop by all means

Why is he so great at self sabotage?

I still can't believe her name was actually Reality Winner

liberals roflmao