How do we fix this hellhole?

Can't, government=cartels

How do we fix the aging whore that is The US?

Continental revolution?

We both purge the cartels and the Jew????

killing every spic

One word: Education

The best way to help people is to give them the means to help themselves

That' won't fix the left/right and nigger problem dumbass.

Send all Mexicans to Europe? Good idea.

We take over it like we do to other countries if we don't in 30 years it will just be war lords ruling over each other though it should remain a separate country.

But it will stop white genocide in the US since spics are the ones we are being replaced with.

the mexicans have to go back, paco

You don't fix it. You make a WALL, let them eat each other alive, and then go in and steal all their land. Maybe after firebombing every village too.

BUILD A WALL TO STOP IT LEAKING SHIT EVERYWHERE.

>"discover" some "spies" and "terrorists" among the ranks of the illegal immigrants
>classify the illegals as a foreign, invading army of subversive forces
>launch total invasion, annex the country for the glory of the empire
>install puppet spic government in southern region if necessary for the national good

Maybe I'm a Sociopath, maybe I've just become to hateful of Mexico. But honestly, if the entire country was nuked, I wouldn't feel bad.

That's some deep hatred.

If it was legal to sit on the border with a 50 Cal and just mow down every Illegal crossing, I'd sign up tomorrow morning.

One step ahead of you whitey, I'm already here.

1. Build wall
2. Don't shoot
3. Let 'em burn

Well you have to return

You need someone like based Duterte

Return to the US? No, thanks the US is starting to look more like a third world country every day. Except of Northern New England. That shit is fucking beautiful.

>fix

nuke it

You see people who get there heads cut off usually deserve it. It's the way narco works. Stay out of it and you'll be as safe as any American in America. But in the US they shot an upstanding Senator just because. Which country is crazier?

Part of fixing our country is to deny voters to the traitors ruining it. Keep mexicans in mexico. Keep them from becoming democrat vote slaves.

Bring back Winfield Scott and repeal the 13th Amendment.

While implausible I've actually thought about this a lot.
>send Mexicans/South Americans to old world
>slaughter muzzies
>become citizens of Spain and Italy
>mediterranean border now walled off by lines of pig eating catholics hat-dancing and snorting coke on top of dead refugees
>Reconquista de Africa y Tierra Santa?

They're already literally an invading force. I want to kill myself because lefties have successfully brainwashed/tranquilized everyone into doing nothing about it.

Pls help us amerikan kun