Didn't Appen' Thread

In this thread we post the most obvious Didn't Appen' from LARPing activists and virtue-signalers.

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=ZLLKi42gWhkC&pg=PA41&lpg=PA41&dq=marston wonder woman supergods&source=bl&ots=g-VxfnNAWH&sig=AHBz-g79BJKgz5xJyQBv5xFtUkQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwicyNPy-b_UAhXLFz4KHduJAGEQ6AEIRTAK#v=onepage&q=marston wonder woman supergods&f=false
archive.is/zsRl6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sort of related

Why are people pretending like Wonder Woman hasn't existed for decades?
They really do live in a fantasy world, it's like they sit around making up these that they so desperately wish would happen.

No way this is real, why would there be a pizza night in the gym?

You could say that about literally ANY of their stories.

Fat people don't really understand what gyms are like as a concept.

Isn't it

>didn't 'appen?

leafs are gay

I went to an LA fitness once upon a time. They had a pizza night once.

I think planet fitness does too

American gyms have pizza nights? Fucking kek

Pizza's not that bad, especially if you're a skeleton and could do with some help in meeting your macros. Hamplanets that have already eaten however should probably abstain.

Not only do they have it, it's a fucking selling point, planet fitness advertises it on their commercials

>Why are people pretending like Wonder Woman hasn't existed for decades?
because little girls don't read comics or watch 30 year old movies?

I really hope this was intended to be fiction.

Come on dude, I didn't read comics or shit while I was growing up but I obviously knew who the most famous were, and Wonder Woman was just as ubiquitous to superheroes as superman batman, she's like THE female superhero.

This makes no sense. What's the point of attracting the morbidly obese to a gym if you're just going to enable their shitty eating habits?

Sort of like fake rape claims.

What the fuck

*nods respectfully at your post*

This poster is 100% non jewish, no need for 23AndMe

Shouldn't the apostrophe be at the beginning of 'appen?

Guess she missed the ghostbusters remake

Planet fitness is barely even a gym. It's basically a gym themed safe space for fatties who want to act like they are doing something about it but arent.

didn appen. mentally ill m8

Wasted get

>Then we cried
Kek

Fuck stahp!

Don't they serve fucking pizza there? They also got rid of all the squat racks.

Why would someone so obviously lie? I suppose we should be happy that liers have become so unskilled.

That's the only believable part, that and the author being a fatso.

I dont get the need for safe spaces. My gym is everything from fit jocks to old fatties everyone just minds their own business.

Wonder Woman wasn't a bad movie, though. Much better than any shitshow that Zack Snyder has ever put out.
The fact that leftists say that Wonder Woman is a role model for modern girls is absurd, however - unless attaining greek demi-god status is within realms of expectations for your average teen these days

>then we cried
If i was that pathetic I'd have driven full speed in to a tree on the way home.

Wonder woman is the standard super hero role model, same as batman or superman. She's been available as a role model for decades but in comics which obviously are for nerds.

>She's been available as a role model for decades
She kinda faded into obscurity for good 20+ years after conception, but got brought back to bring in nerdy girls. As far as I'm able to give a shit, she was pretty famous for the past 10 to 20 years as well and I appreciate her as a hero, I just don't like the radfem angle they've taken with her in the past, what, 5 years?

Don't you dare insult caesar you mother fucking nigger communist shitcunt

>can't think of a realistic ending
>everyone clapped
Every single fucking time

Honestly sounds like something nogs would do. I even read it in shayneequa and laquanshaun voices

Well that's because a gym is supposed to be a place for self improvement, where people who realize they are not being all they can be work to become it.

Planet fitness is a place for fatties to use as an excuse for why their fatness is genetic and not a product of their stupid choices, which is why it barely has any workout stuff and does shit like pizza night.

>Implying that he didn't like it

Watched Wonder Woman with a girl I'm like half dating.

>"What'd you think of the movie?"
>"Gal Gadot isn't a good actress, nor is she good at representing Wonder Woman. I didn't think the movie was very good."

The wonders of only knowing people in the acting industry.

> Real world insults to throw at land whales:
> You must work out so hard and soooo often.
> You must only eat a cup of unadorned salad a day.
> This pristine 1% body fat body I have takes no effort whatsoever to maintain.

>Socked him right in the jaw
>Pillow_thrown_at_brick_wall.webm

Pretty sad that an average superhero movie gets pushed as some major cultural paradigm shift because the hero in the movie is female. Can't help but think the 'actual' wonder woman would be disheartened that's she's only praised for being female and not for her achievements.

Then again if the movie was realtrash and bombed like Ghostbusters remake did, it would have just been another example of 'patriarchy' and 'toxic masculinity .

worse, SJWs have scrubbed her sexuality out of the character.

WW is supposed to be a slut, it is literally part of her character.

>prejudice, prudery, man's superiority

>prudery

She is naked on purpose. Pic related is from 1941

>"Playtime's over. Fuhrer Trump is coming for you."

Clearly a tranny in that cartoon.

planet fatness's business model is to enable hambeasts, there will be free donuts and bagels there as well as pizza and there's probably other things too, there are pictures of the spreads floating around on /fit/

DAILY REMINDER

WONDER WOMAN WAS CREATED BY AN ACTUAL KEK WHO WAS A DEVIANT FEM DOM FETISHIST

books.google.com/books?id=ZLLKi42gWhkC&pg=PA41&lpg=PA41&dq=marston wonder woman supergods&source=bl&ots=g-VxfnNAWH&sig=AHBz-g79BJKgz5xJyQBv5xFtUkQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwicyNPy-b_UAhXLFz4KHduJAGEQ6AEIRTAK#v=onepage&q=marston wonder woman supergods&f=false

It's like once a month. Don't be so dramatic faggot.

Fat bastard detected

oh fuck me

hmm....

>Trump can't possibly be worse than Caesar, right dad?
WHICH FUCKING CAESAR GOD DAMNIT.

Little Caesar's

That's the worst one, I agree.

To get their $$$.

Don't worry, soon will come the anti-Wonder Woman articles criticizing her for creating unobtainable body images, etc.

>she is eight (8) years old
Which on of you fucks was that

also
>trump will deport legal immigrants
>trump will deport all blacks and women

Where the FUCK did these memes come from

Shit I'd go to bagel mornings.

Who's taking bets on whether or not she contacted the police

Jesus didn't appen

>This girl had her parents revamp her Beauty and the Beast birthday party in THREE DAYS because she simple had to have a Wonder Woman party

This whole story is about adults not knowing how to say no.

archive.is/zsRl6
(Reuters) - Jodie Patterson's 3-year-old, Penelope, was brooding and angry until one day she asked her child what was wrong.

Penelope, who was assigned female at birth, was upset "because everyone thinks I'm a girl," but he said he was really a boy.

"I said, 'However you feel inside is fine.'" Patterson recalled from their home in Brooklyn, New York. "And then Penelope looked at me and said, 'No mama, I don't feel like a boy. I am a boy.'"

Almost immediately, Patterson embraced the reality that Penelope was a transgender boy, and by age 5 he was going to school as a boy. Today, at age 9, Penelope is happy and healthy as a boy who loves karate and super heroes and decided to keep his birth name.

Increasingly across the United States, doctors and parents of transgender children are embracing their identity as soon it starts becoming obvious, sometimes around age 3. Many say they are finding much greater chances of happiness and well-being when children are nurtured in their new gender identity at such a young age.

You don't say

>becoming a boy
>still keeping the name Penelope

What a fag.