Brothers and sisters, the spirit of Europe is PAGAN!

Brothers and sisters, the spirit of Europe is PAGAN!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterquilinus
youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>sipits on his own skyfather
>considers himself a nat-soc
I can't imagine the amount of cognitive dissonance in your head m8

I only worship Apustaja.

*Oden

>tfw celtic anglo and slavic

dunno who to pray to but no fucking way am i praying to a semite god

so do you guys think that the reason why europe and white countries are becomming less white is more because of the christcucks or the kikes?

>tfw we know very little from iberians
>I live 5min away from an old iberian ruins

:(

now all we gotta do is convince africa and greece to go polytheism and we can have IRL age of mythology

Here's the problem with the term pagan: it's a generic term for non Christian native beliefs.

Here in Japan they made their paganism in to Shinto. It's a formal recognizable religion.

Everybody in this pic has their own form of paganism, but if you don't have a official name and church, it's just that: meaningless generic paganism.

Why do pagan threads never have recommended reading lists for various languages? This of all things seems important. Especially with the possibility of Jewish "interpretation" of it.

very sad so little has remained of the ancient iberians.

Viriathus RIP

As a Celtic/Anglo (and a little Germanic), who do I pray to? I know little to nothing about British paganism, where should my research start? Neo-pagans in my country are generally incredibly cancerous, though.

is shinto the main belief in japan?

there's Odinism, though unfortunately it is mostly just atheist fedoras looking for something to identify as

fucking degenerates. Adolf Hitler hated Fagans

>Anglo
see: Germanic Paganism
>Celtic
see: Druidism

Go away Varg!
How to get flag?

You have to be from a white country

You're culturally Anglo-Saxon. Worship the old Germanic pantheon.

Not for me.

Thanks user.

Also, would you suggest a personal religion based on ones mixed heritage or a strict following of one form of paganism?

Druids kept oral tradition then got massacred by the Romans. The lore of the Druids, Vates and Bards is pretty much gone. It's very sad because I think essentially they were just very well spoken and intelligent celts. They probably spoke poetically, and science shows that poems are influential (I can't remember what to google to find the result, something about rhyme and persuasion) so they'd have been persuasive intelligent orators. Highly gifted and a useful skill for anyone. I like to think some celtic people carry that today. Look at JFK, irish lad, spoke well. Hundreds of examples of Irish blooded men who are persuasive as fuck today.

considering you are from England, you gotta go full Anglo

Kek

How the fuck do I get the fancy flags?

>Druidism
Nothing to learn
The druids left zero records. Nothing. WE aren't even sure what their real social role was. No rituals, no doctrine, no folktales - all erased.

you want me to worship architecture? and you want to retardedly compare architecture of different time periods? why don't you just convert to islam you faggot, they have plenty of nice looking mosaics in mosques.

you have to repent first

>something about rhyme and persuasio
The rhyme-as-reason effect (or Eaton-Rosen phenomenon [1]) is a cognitive bias whereupon a saying or aphorism is judged as more accurate or truthful when it is rewritten to rhyme.
In experiments, subjects judged variations of sayings which did and did not rhyme, and tended to evaluate those that rhymed as more truthful (controlled for meaning). For example, the statement "What sobriety conceals, alcohol reveals" was judged to be more accurate than by different participants who saw "What sobriety conceals, alcohol unmasks".[2]

Kind of.

Buddhism has more followers, but the Shinto community is more active and Shinto rituals are used for formal(including state) events frequently.

And if I'm not mistaken there are way more Shinto shrines, but that's because it's very easy to make a shrine and the definition is very forgiving.

My mother is Scottish and Northern Irish, my father English and Welsh - hence my internal conflict

Behold, Yahweh, the Semitic god of the storm and his wife Asherah.

Should Christians be invited to pagan threads?

Uh huh

I'm the same as you and I feel more connected to the Germanic pantheon.

"The Kalevala is my guide!"
>Political propaganda based on stories for children written by a Christian centuries after the last pagan died
"I learn of Odin from the Prose Eddas!"
>A collection of stories, mainly for children, embellished by the collector - a Christian who wrote them down centuries after the last pagan died
"I am a druid!"
>The last of their kind refused to pass on any knowledge, leaving behind nothing of their beliefs, rituals - we don't even know what their role in society truly was. Everything else is conjecture invented centuries after they died out
"Neo-pagan" is like Potter fandom, just 100 years after the books were written

Reminder that European pagans literally have a god of feces and defecation. Not even poo in loos have reached that level.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterquilinus

>"Neo-pagan" is like Potter fandom, just 100 years after the books were written
funny to hear that from a jewish adventurers fan

Indo-European culture is patrilineal. What's your patrilineal side?

Hitler was NOT PRO-CHRISTKIKE

Nat-Soc is pagan.

youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY

Then you are like 75% Celtic and 25% Germanic.

>>implying just because someone was force converted to christianity his writings about paganism are invalid
Im tired of your blackpilling pol really

Check if you have a system32 folder, you'll have to delete it if you do. It's supposed to protect you from viruses, but it's pretty useless tbqh

so for me though, my mom is almost fully german, but my dad is half irish and half english, should i go with just german paganism?

>following any type of religion in the first place
cucks

>An image I made being "debunked"
BTW - the only thing there not Greek or Italian is - a modern guess at a recreation.
Huh - so you German Pagans are now claiming Greeks and Italians are White, are ya'?

THIS MAN IS AN ACCEPTABLE IMMIGRANT TO EUROPE ACCORDING TO CHRISTKIKES.

If your dad's dad was English then yes.

Sotp cultural apporpriation now

This house is not even German.

And yes, Italians (especially in the Roman times when most of the Roman nobility was FAIR-HAIRED), and Greeks are White and genetically diffrent from Middle-Easterners.

dads irish english german, mums slavic

ive got a whole shitload of gods to worship. one of more of them has my back, ive nearly died >7 times. shit is scary but somehow ive always lived. or this is the timeline where i lived and in the other timelines i died becuse obviously youll die if you nearly die that often.

fuck europe then

Torah
>Archaeology confirms the accuracy of the texts over the course of several thousands years
New testament
>Archaeology also confirms the accuracy of the texts after over 2,000 years
Qu'ran
>Same
Book of Mormon
>If you consider it Judeo-Christian, which most Christians do NOT, it is unchanged
-ALL of those were written by Jews or Christians or Muslims at the founding of their faith or during its development (the Old Testament)
The Prose Eddas? Kalevala?
Written centuries later by non-believers, in at least one case for contemporary political purposes!
You are confusing
>Genre writing
for
>Religious documentation
Just like a pagan.
What's next? "Christmas trees are pagan"?

Christian Holy Land: Some desert in Palestine

Pagan Holy Land: EVROPA

None of the buildings shown at the bottom are of Nordic or Germanic pagan origin, except for the one in the bottom row in the middle, however, it was built as a church.

False!
I am *stating* that a guy whose great-grandparents were born after the death of the last pagan who writes a book of kids stories so that Finland can be free is NOT a pagan re-creating pagan society!

>Torah
>Archaeology confirms the accuracy of the texts over the course of several thousands years
lulz
and you claim that "pagans live in fantasy", or "larp"

Europeans have always been Pagan.

That's true, but still it would be nice knowing the stories, about the mythology, about the culture, about the history, and about the ideologies of them without relying on Jewish interpretation or questionable YouTube videos and websites.

>"examples of pagan architecture"
>all roman, greek and semitic, the progenitors of christian civilization

hmmmmm

Where should I go?

My mum's dad is Irish and mother is English.
My dad's dad is Scottish/English and mother is English.

my dad's dad was irish

>"According to digs throughout bavaria and Germany the typical German home was of wattle-and-daub construction with halls only occasionally being found"
You're right - the house in the picture is *better built* than an authentic german home of the Classical period.
Guess what?

go back to living in your aryan dung huts, pagan boy and stop using technology and architecture invented by my christian, greco-roman civilization

however i look more german than anything else

Greco-Romans invented their architecture when they were pagan you moron and norsemen had architecture too.

As others have said ITT, Indo-European culture is heavily patrilineal so if you are unsure then generally you should go with your fathers' side. But what's more important is going with what you feel drawn to.

And I don't claim that Nordics built them. But most of those buildings were built by Pagans.
>roman, greek
>the progenitors of christian civilization
I think you mistake Romans and Greeks with kikes.
Germanics didn't need civilization, because they were strong people themselves. Civilization is nothing good to be honest, it makes people weaker.

I bet Christians wrote this too, huh?

You're being intentionally misleading. Yes, the Bible has helped archaeology by giving the whereabouts and the timeframe of ancient Near Eastern empires like the Hittites and Assyrians, but there is absolutely no evidence that anything from Genesis and Exodus actually happened.

Meanwhile, we now know that the Torah is riddled with Semitic paganism and that the god that Abraham (El) chose to worship exclusively was different from Moses' (Yahweh). Mainstream Biblical scholars acknowledge this.

yes its (((pagan)))
good goy
turn towards various (((religions))) that were made up in the last 100 years
that (((book of veles))) is a perfect start

Germanic, I too find conflicts of interest over my celtic roots but I largely feel more connected to the Germanic origins. You're lucky living in Britain you have sacred lands ready to be walked on in a pilgrimage of sorts to discover your inner self. I suggest you do.

>pagan
>white

btfo cuck

>turn towards various (((religions))) that were made up in the last 100 years
>this is what bluepilled christkikes believe

Anglo-Saxon and continental Germanic paganism are essentially the same.

Some Christians did make rune stones.

Kekistani flag would be more fitting to you.

WAAAAAAAH LOOOK AT THOOOOSEEEE BAISED CHRISKIKE NIGGERS

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it's always americans and scandinavian subhumans supporting anti-european atheistic movements like "le paganism"

that's what happens when you're from a rootless, no-culture shithole

You mean like these Classical Romans as painted by their peers?
Modern Italians have Lombard to lighten their skin. The fact some used henna, etc. is no excuse, pal

what's wrong with african christians? what exactly is the problem you single digit iq moron?

>What is 'the Alexandrian codex' for $500?"

Christcucks conveniently are willfully blind to this. Every time.

because there's no reading that's worth a damn
all the literature on old european religions is gone
appart from some customs that were implanted into Christianity everything we know about the old civilisations of europe is either by catholic monks (which is biased) or by jewish/arab travelers
and of course you have the newer shit like the already mentioned (((Book of Veles))) that only came into existence after the October revolution in Russia.

Sage all (((pagan))) threads, they're fedora tier autists

Shit-Americans are actually the ones who promote (((Christkikenity))) as le white man's religion :--------ddddddddddd to weaken Europeans.

Also choose geographical location.

true my white european brother, paganism is rising out of the ashes of christcuckery.

blind to what? christianity is the truth and all humans need to convert to it, there is no problem with african christians whatsoever

>posting Christian negros from Africa
>implying its a bad thing
>being buttmad

kike flag would be more fitting to you though

MUH PAGAN VIKANGZ!!!!

Dolt - I am pointing out the text was written by Jews at the time, not Hindus centuries after the last Jew died.
Whatever "pagan" writings there are were written by non-Pagans long after the death of the last pagan.
Get it yet, moron?

Europeans built that, not the religion. Why wouldn't "pagan" europeans of the same time period build similar temples?

Pic absolutelly related, not all paganism is germanic

>what's wrong with african christians?
WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

B A S E D NIGGERS

PRAISE KEK

BASED NIGGERS

you sound exactly like a muslim

maybe because you've digested the semite jew and now speak like a semite

I do? I guess I'll have to do some research. Do you have any examples?

Where do i start and how do i start is there a ritual book or something to read

>posting Christian negros from Africa
>implying its a bad thing
Niggers are low-iq and cultureless subhumans (therefore they love christianity), change your flag you false NatSoc.