Poland tells EU to BRING IT: Warsaw vows to fight penalty for refusing to accept refugees

www.express.co.uk/news/world/817289/poland-fight-eu-penalty-european-commission-refusing-refugees-migrant-crisis/amp

POLAND YES!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y7AfORA2DyQ
lemonde.fr/societe/article/2013/01/24/la-religion-musulmane-fait-l-objet-d-un-profond-rejet-de-la-part-des-francais_1821698_3224.html
lafautearousseau.hautetfort.com/archive/2016/08/22/sondage-ipsos-seuls-11-des-francais-pensent-que-l-immigratio-5838774.html.
tvp.info/32817809/estonia-przeciwna-karaniu-krajow-za-nieprzyjmowanie-uchodzcow
youtu.be/69xB7t2QWBs
youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTJrNJ5lA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God damn poland is so fucking based
Too bad they're still not white

>POLAND YES!!!
it's supposed to be 'no', newfag retard.

>muh polaken master race

btfo cucks.

Bush was right.

Druncker is Yeltsin reincarnated.

t. 56%

>need unanimous voting to impose sanctions
>hungary/czech/slovaka veto the motion
>literally nothing happens

>Too bad they're still not white
You stupid?
youtube.com/watch?v=y7AfORA2DyQ

Literal fagot.

>growing diversity makes their country
only diversity we get in Poland are Ukrainians and Belorussians and some white people from Western Europe who look for peaceful and quiet place
look on how much people agree that it makes a better place '14%', only Greece has less
also 13% is missing answers

My country is such a shithole... damn.

How funny are Americans? How many white children are raped and murdered by non whites in America compared to Poland?

Trick question, there's no white children to rape and murder in Poland to begin with.

He's right ya fucking leaf

The more time pass, the more I want to emigrate to Poland, do whatever is needed to get the nationality and burn my French ID card.

Europeans are asleep as their bed burns.

If that was the case, you dirty niggers wouldn't be itching to get to Poland, would you?

Dont worry brother :
lemonde.fr/societe/article/2013/01/24/la-religion-musulmane-fait-l-objet-d-un-profond-rejet-de-la-part-des-francais_1821698_3224.html

lafautearousseau.hautetfort.com/archive/2016/08/22/sondage-ipsos-seuls-11-des-francais-pensent-que-l-immigratio-5838774.html.

our 3 largest minorities:
ukrainians
germans
vietnamese
belarussans

eat shit, kraut

I love how some countries are just completely immune to white guilt because they were the oppressed/occupied ones.

I'm ok with diversity as long as it's originally from Europe

What the fuck do you expect? People here don't even understand the notion of "diversity" because it has not yet been part of propaganda.
Ask people if bringing niggers and mudshits makes a country better place to live and you'll have 85% answering "no".

fuck belgium and germany's european union shitshow

Poland is misbehaving.
not good.
wait for consequences

Why do you whites hate your fellow whites?

(((((((((((((((((EU relocation scheme))))))))))))))))))

dude plz

we were literally flattened during ww2, then 50 yrs under russian boot

cant we get liek 50 yrs of peace fukin ONCE in our history?

fkin jews i swear

Wtf flips like china now

Wow.
You know, if what you said is true, for the EU to be the main reason why the Western civilization is failing, they have a pretty incomptent system.
That sounds just as bad as the UN Security council, where Russia could just veto anything related to North Korea and America veto anything related to Israel.

Sent to you, from your friendly neighbouhood Nazi.

I welcome our new yellow overlords. You should too if you know what's good for you.

Kek.

wow, just wow.

how hard can one country work to avoid behaving like decent humans?

Sorry guys, I forget.
If celtic-Dutch 8 inch wang interests you, hit me up at my throwaway email [email protected]
Looking for some qts

Learn to meme you fucking stupid leaf. It's supposed to be "Poland NO!".

Yeah maybe Germany learns that one day.

Yeah, i heared some Russians have also moved to Poland due to better professional/economic prospects.

>United States white

nice go POLAND dont let jew Juncker win

>I love how some countries are just completely immune to white guilt because they were the oppressed/occupied ones.
It's called "arrogance" elsewhere.
That said, fuck EU.

Read above post, senpai.
Kawaii

Unelected EU tyrants will eventually have to make peace with the fact that no one wants their goatfuckers and street shitting cannibals in their own countries.
>Refugees are worth more than gold. - Schulz
So take them all, G*rmany.

The globalists and imperialists can't give you too long a period of peace, otherwise you become too strong. You're already spearheading the Visegrad resistance against the E.U. and you've only been out of the yoke for what, 30 years? Your country is saying "Fuck no" to the E.U. for your principles and sovereignty despite the gibs you get from them. That's impressive.

I feel ya...

BASED
A
S
E
D

I was thinking about this last night in bed, hoping for Poland to stand up against the EU fucks. Let's hope Hungary follows (like I think they will), so they can back each other up. Since the rest of Europe will start screeching at them.

Estonia has our backs if our vetoes don't count
>tvp.info/32817809/estonia-przeciwna-karaniu-krajow-za-nieprzyjmowanie-uchodzcow

Hey swedes.
Tell you what.
The fact that none of you faggots have shot up a refugee center, or bombed a bomb that was rolling into the coast, it proves that you are cucks.

"I'm not a cuck! Our womyn might be getting raped daily but at least I won't vote for this party next election"
SHUT the fuck up.
Look south, when that one Kebab stabbed that Polish guy who broke into his restaurant, a mob of poles smashed up that guy's shop.
2 refugees beat a guy almost to death, rape one girl and beat up another, and you fags do nothing about it.

I work to support my family and what have you done, my friend?

youtu.be/69xB7t2QWBs ok

Work 14 hour shifts to pay 95% tax rates so Ahmed can rape your daughter?

El Primo Cuckaroo!!!

As for me, the usual. Hate crimes here and there. All in a day's work, right?
At least I can have this flag without getting arrested.

>The fact that none of you faggots have shot up a refugee center, or bombed a bomb that was rolling into the coast, it proves that you are cucks.

Are you retarded? You clearly don't know how swedes work.
If a far-right guy would go to a refugee center and start shooting, the reaction would be that the positive outlook on anti-immigration will decline, not increase.
You're probably one of those people that thinks shooting 3 niggers in a church and then get either jailed/killed is a good thing.

>I was thinking about this last night in bed
Your life must be really boring...

bait

God bless Poland.

I work a lot yes, but thankfully I have no daughters.

Yes, spreading hate is part of a day's work. I mostly spread flyers and stickers though and I am also part of some local movements.

based poland, but you faggot leaf had me for a sec with "poland yes". I thought they give in

and so we went to war.

He's a Swede.

He can only wet dream of a country where he doesn't pay 95% tax rates, has a 99% native rate (remaining 1% left mostly to other white countries), no terror attacks and a country where he can walk to up a "womyn" without getting pegged for sexual assault.

Man Poland may save EU from itself.

>"You're probably one of those people that thinks shooting 3 niggers in a church and then get either jailed/killed is a good thing."

It's alright, I suppose.

I can't fall asleep right away, I'm usually up watching videos on my phone for like 2 hours before falling asleep.

Hence, it proves you're retarded.

this is what i dont get, if most of the EU agrees on something, how does that not go through? does germany literally own the fucking EU?

Where do you live, boyo?

Also, how bad are the Swedish schools? Like you go into a public school classroom, how many whiteys?

You need a king

I wasn't wrong from what I said, though, dipshit.
How does Mohammed's cock taste?

Northern Sweden. So it's not that bad here yet. My nephew started school last semester and the only non-whites in his class were 2 adopted asian kids.

>YES
I don't think you understand this meme.

>POLAND YES!!!
fucking newcunt

you're making a fool out of yourself when you projecting like this

no european nation is less white than the united states

Well, how do the Migrants even get into Sweden in the first place?
They boat, they fly, what?

Why are you so keen on repeating the word "Mohammed's cock/dick"? You sure do a lot of thinking, don't you?

Why is that French man wearing a U.S.A. shirt user?

How exactly are they not invoking article 50 right now?

>no european nation is less white than the US

The US isn't in Europe, you fucking retard.
If you're including former colonies, then you're wrong. Brazil has a white rate of 47%.

No?

That's the first time I said it, stupid Swede.

TWO FOUR SIX EIGHT

SWEDES ARE FAGS THAT WE HATE

Is the Czech Republic and Hungary still standing up to them? I plan on visiting in Nov and I don't want it to be all brown :(

youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTJrNJ5lA

They walk, fly, drive by car, boat or train... 1500-2000 per month even though they are trying to close the borders.

Yeah sure, I'm certain you're spamming other threads aswell.
I'm gonna leave now though. How fun with the thoughts of Mohammed's dick, Mohammed raping girls and all the other stuff you're currently screeching about.

Pretty much this
Shoo shoo back to EU dirty Slavs

>1500-2000 per month even though they are trying to close the borders.
>they are trying to close the borders.
lol. Löfven already removed ID-controls.

Isn't it a bit unfair to compare the whole US to any European country? Would states vs countries be better?

>need unanimous voting to impose sanctions
>hungary/czech/slovaka veto the motion
>literally nothing happens

Nope. EU is not that stupid. Article 7 has three sections. By issuing sanctions against Hungary/Czechia/Slovakia simultaneously they are blocked from vetoing it.

Poland is so FUCKING BASED!

I LOVE YOU!

Yes, but it didn't make a difference.

Oh, that was for:

Lithuania accepted rapefugess but they'll veto the shit of those "sanctions"
plus all those rapefugees instantly went to germoney

>american mutt calls polish non-white

Either prove it by not having your wife being fucked by a black bull or shut up entirely

Why does Poland need refugees to fight a labor shortage, if Poland doesnt have a labor shortage? Is there even a point to refugees?

Because that would cost them. The Polskis have played this like fucking champions. The EU voted on spreading the refugees throughout Europe with the Czechs and Hungarians voting no (Romania and Slovakia too) and Poland voting yes with the condition that they be properly vetted and real security put in place to handle it (with the majority also voting yes). Since the security measures aren't in place as per Poland's wishes, and since the Czechs and Hungarians voted no, they naturally don't want to be involved.

Since taking in refugees isn't an options this leaves them two other options, first is invoke article 50. This would involve a long and messy divorce procedure (like what the EU is trying to put us through) which would cost a lot. The second is to continue receiving EU handouts whilst ignoring their obligations, which will result in a cutting of handouts and (ultimately) not getting their membership renewed (which runs out soon anyway), whilst costing them far less than taking in the refugees or invoking article 50 would. And there's fucking nothing Juncker or Merkel can do about it. It's beautiful.

damn
polaks are amazing

We have to wait for next month as they were removed in May. Hopefully there won't be a surge.

Every member can veto any proposal if it fucks with them or their interests.

Funnily enough every EU-shill criticises this process and pushes for a "reformed" centralized EU leadership. Google Guy Verhofstadt, he´s the biggest "liberal" shill in the EU

>Poland rules
>they're also white, fuck all you faggots making that joke, you're either shills or just that fucking dumb to do their work
>this board is utterly flooded with faggots now

Do keep in mind that the government in Poland that voted "YES" was almost immediately BTFO'd in our previous elections because of their "YES" vote.

That's why we have PiS and Beata Szydlo at the helm.