en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_nationality_law#Dual_citizenship
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i would leave the country too, if the most popular baby name was muhammad or one of it's variations

Any 'Brit' that elects to become a German can only make the UK stronger by their absence.

Emigration should be encouraged for all 'Brits' who identify as OtherCultural.

it's not about being ashamed of being british, it's about convenient right to travel/reside/work in the EU.

I was born in the US and I've lived here all my life, I'm currently working on getting proof of Canadian citizenship so I can work in Toronto more easily (work permit renewals are a pain in the ass).

After I sort that out I'm going to get my Italian citizenship for access to the EU (jus sanguinis through great great grandfather). It's either a tremendous pain or kind of expensive to pay someone to get all the right documentation together for you (~$3,000).

Both increase my flexibility to move around for my employment which means I have more options. I'm sure the Brits seeking German citizenship are doing it for similar reasons.

A lot of them actually are German.

I'm moving to Germany with my two blonde daughters. I want them to be BLACKED, while I watch them through a secret hole I'll make in their bedroom wall, similar to the one I have in my house.

Keeping there European rights I suppose they must be entitled to claim German citizenship to get it obviously. France and Ireland see the same thing after Brexit last year.

>I'm moving to Germany with my two blonde daughters. I want them to be BLACKED

Staying in UK will increase their chances significantly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

Take your cuck fantasy to America where it comes from

Yea but why go to Germany then? It's going to have the same issue in a few years.

Unpatriotic liberals. You really should take them hanz. They also enjoy free gobs and violence. No difference from the niggers in your midst

Nice bait fagot. You must be real proud of yourself shit weasel.

Called rape in Britain, legal in Germany.

>Called rape in Britain

Wrong, in Britain it's called "human rights".

>A girl's mother copied the names, numbers and text messages of 177 Asian men, including a police officer, from her daughter's mobile phone after the 13-year-old went missing for five days. Police said that using the information would infringe the girl's and the men's human rights.

The British population replacement program is in full swing with Brits being replaced by Nigerians, Somalians and Pakis.

>yeahh, all those white Brits should fuck off to Germany!

Germany gets 1 million white Christian Slavs and white British people per year.

>uhhh no, bad Germany, all your Muslims use the chance of still emigrating to Sharia Britain. Why is Germany so intolerant to Sharia? Britain loves Sharia, even has a Sharia Muslim major of 40% white London

>it's not about being ashamed of being british, it's about convenient right to travel/reside/work in the EU.
Germany requires that Brits hand back their British passport. No dual citizenship allowed.

Fake.

361% surge

>the muslim rape gangs do not actually rape our daughters
t. Eternal Anglo

Imagine going from being the greatest empire on the Earth to being the country known for its terrible food and fun pastimes like willy wars and not brushing your teeth.

>The British population replacement program is in full swing with Brits being replaced by Nigerians, Somalians and Pakis

Not really, that damage was done mostly in the 1960s,1970s, and 1997-2010.

Brexit is only the first step in rectifying the problem.

So you're welcome to take as many remoaners/mercenaries/leeches as your benighted political construct can handle.

"Merkle's spy network rushes to return to the fatherland before they are hunted down and forced to face public execution and being hung from tower bridge"

I've seen this before didn't it only go up by an insignificant 5,000 or something

It looks like there are a lot of conditions where one would be allowed to keep dual citizenship...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_nationality_law#Dual_citizenship

That "surge" is about 2500 people.
That's it!

It might be 300% increase from the norm, but come on we threatened to kick more people out of the UK than that.

>Changing the UK to Germany
then
>Germany to France
then
>France to Belgium
then
>Belgium to Sweden
then
>Sweden to Canada

smart move, anglos

This. Most sensible answer. I'm seeking an American citizenship for Canadian-American dual citizenship so I can work easily in California for big money and maybe eventually live in a different state.

Nothing about being ashamed of my home country, just about going where the $$ is.

What about the Thacher years? Was there no migration then?

Of course, but it was trending down.

GERMANY YES

"Brits"....
Flushing out the shit skins and traitors.

Its all the 2nd gen migrants, they have seen the way things are going here and want to secure gibs for thier future children.

Would they happen to be tanned Britons? Unemployed? Holiday in Syria? If so you may have your answer

>cuckolded nu-male Brits moving en masse to Germany

We should meme this. Encourage mass migration to Germany because of how shit Britain will be soon,which saves the country for the rest of us

>jews, slavs and chinks at the top

hmmm really activates my almonds

Leftist and liberals. Majority don't give a shit. They are unpatriotic compared to what they were a hundred years ago. But they are not French.

>Its all the 2nd gen migrants, they have seen the way things are going here and want to secure gibs for thier future children.
Incorrect. British Muslims do not speak any language but their own Arabic or Pashtun or other gibberish. They are incapable of learning German, so it is impossible for them to come to Germany.

>Not really, that damage was done mostly in the 1960s,1970s, and 1997-2010.

The years with the strongest non-white and Muslim migration from the Commonwealth to the UK were between 2000 and 2016. Pic related. Net immigration from the Commonwealth per year has been 200k to the UK in those years... and there has been a net emigration pattern to Canada, Australia and New Zealand, so it is actually more than 200k in non-whites.

>Why are they so ashamed of being Brits?
FAKE NEWS!

People with half a brain realise the benefits of being a EU citizen.

Already have EU passport by the way

I'm confused, legally in America the phone texts don't belong to you. They belong to the phone company and they'll hand it over to whoever pays the bill.

The UK is far more cucked than that.

It's not so much guilt towards being British.
Germany and the EU are the bigger collective and that's what women flock to

Ouch.

Is spain really that bad? I hardly ever see news articles about them doing cuck shit. I'm also probably biased because I had a good vacation there and got to bang a cute med girl the whole time i was there.

those are pakis looking for more gibsmedats. i don't even live there and i can tell you that

FAKE NEWS

>sample size : 250

Sure, just like people were all going to leave America if Trump was elected

>Already have EU passport by the way