Putin: Russia ready to grant asylum to ex-FBI director Comey if he's prosecuted in US

Did Putin just betray Trump or is he playing 99D chess by confusing us all in making us think he opposes Trump now?
Are liberals going to be like "WTF I love Russia now"?

rt.com/news/392404-putin-russia-usa-enemy/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fW8Wh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's trying to make Comey look like the friend of Russia and not Trump.

>betray Trump

Putin is not and has never been pro Trump or against Trump, he is only pro-Russia.

>Putin is not and has never been pro Trump or against Trump

It didn't seem that clear until now, at least for liberals, maybe they'll understand now

then when he arrives the NKVD will strap a car battery to his balls and then lock him up in the Black Dolphin

Can I get a qt russian waifu and a good house there if I betray my country?

Just leak confidential information about your country to the KGB and they'll give you whatever you want

there is nothing wrong betraying in your discount moortugal

This serves to make Comey look like a traitor that needs to flee the country. This is a based Putin move that can't be defended against. The more it's talked about the more it sticKS to Comey.

worth*

Putin revealing that Comey is a Russian agent?

:,(

Russian bantzing the leftist scum. Putin is making the Aussies look bad with their weak bantz by their PM.

we already was better friends with Clinton, considering they have done pretty much everything they accused Trump of doing, as is documented by the 40 page report fittingly named "from russia with money"

personally though I don't think Putin cares about anything else than Russian interests and it would benefit him to create chaos in the US

>tfw when Comey was a Russian agent all along

Why WW3 won't happen: Radiation poisoning is a economic nightmare. Irradiated materials are useless except for use as radioactive waste and weapons.

Admit it. We don't have the fucking balls to start one, no one wants to be burnt alive by invisible fire, and literally no one wants to clean up the mess a nuclear war causes. It's not the end of the world, it's the economy that suffers greatest from it.

You bet your gigantic fucking arse that some retard is going to nuke some banks and cables, and probably bunker buster underground gold vaults and bomb the shit out of them.

I think he's just picked up on some of Trump's mannerisms and is having a blast saying shit to see what effect it has on the west.

Lol

He's trolling them. Their heads are spinning trying to irrationalize this so they can understand why bad guy would say thing that goes with their motives.

Putin offering aid to democtrat lackeys. It's the news anons, report it!

Based Putin starting Comey is a traitor meme. Comey is getting rekt. It's been a bad month for Comey.

>the guy accusing Trump of russian connects is offered asylum by the russians.
really makes the gears turrn

You do realize that Trump was never a friend, right? Putin is not going to act like Trump's safety net, he's not going to semaphore his eternal, burning love for the new president.
Because it's just who Trump is - yet another USA president.

> Because it's just who Trump is - yet another USA president.

the blackpill that plebbit drumpfags still haven't managed to swallow

"Putin Aiding Anti-Trump Leaker Moles"

putin being funny and talking shit about that bitch comey who is no better than any other leaker

leftist heads will explode
putin loves to play games on retarded people

Whouldn't go so far as to say traitor (yet) but it definitely puts it in people's heads that Comey could face prosecution. Lord knows the Msm isn't talking about his improper actions. Hell, normies still think Comey was personally and solely investigating Trump, even after he said under oath that there was no Trump investigation.

>Because it's just who Trump is - yet another USA president.
More like another talking puppet.

>a competing nation would give immunity to a man who knows many US secrets
I wonder why.

It's obvious Putin and Trump are in collusion(both are jews) but Putin tries to make it look like they aren't to save Trump's ass from impeachment.

Well fuck yeah
He would love to get his hands on the FBI Director

It would be a fuckin gold mine for counterintelligence

S E M A N T I C S

>Comey was the Russia rat all along

>“This is strange. How then is the director of the FBI any different from Snowden? He is not a head of the special services, but a human rights activist,” Putin said.
archive.is/fW8Wh

99D tic tac toe

comey is not rat ,Putin just playing games ,confusing americans

comey is still a piece of shit though

The guy is probably laughing at American politics falling apart, especially considering he did nothing and he's taking all the merit.

exactly lol this crisis probly had nothing to do with Russia ,just internal political struggle that originated from inside

>99d chess

Putin is just trolling the media, ain't nothing multi-dimensional about it.

He just says cool things so that everyone believe russia stronk. Where as he asks permissions from trump.