Martin Schulz to Viktor Orbán: No refugees means no subsidies

>BERLIN — German Social Democrat leader Martin Schulz said that, if elected chancellor, he would push for the EU to cut subsidies to countries that do not take in refugees.

>“With me as chancellor … we won’t accept that solidarity as a principle is questioned,” Schulz said on Tuesday at a conference of a business lobbying group with ties to his party.

politico.eu/article/hungary-martin-schulz-to-victor-orban-no-refugees-means-no-subsidies/

Slavniggers absolutely BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/L2NHt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archived that archive.is/L2NHt

Thank you based archivebot.

He's been losing a lot of ground recently, though

Schulzsurge when?

He´s going to be BTFO in the election. SPD has been a fucking joke for decades and even the most retarded germans are realizing it.
Shame that cunt Merkel will rules as another 4 years, but I just hope the next government will not include the reds.

Says the guy who has never had a single job and has earned a living from politics all his life.

It really makes me think.

>Hungarians
>slavs
Complete lack of knowledge, as expected from an ameriturd.

Long live the Visegrad Confederacy!

Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and the Czech Republic should drop the EU and form their own central european union. You guys would become the craddle of a new european civilization while the west crumbles and disintigrates from within.

Do it based slavs. The EU promises riches, but only if you give away your culture, heritage and ultimately your very freedom. Fuck the EU.

Intermarium when

Gottkanzler Schulz is the only politician I like more than Merkel. I'm torn because I don't know who to vote next election, although the gottkanzler is far more based

This is what kikes always do. There's only one fucking solution, and this time it has to be global.

Never change poland. I made this for you.

Reminder that Germany exists only to protect Israel.

Worst part is, he's a living human bean, with no life

HANG SCHULTZ HANG JUNCKERS
FIGHT THE CORRUPT DICTATORSHIP THAT CALLS ITSELF EU

>surge
lel

The Schultztrain detailed hilariously months ago

The EU is like the devil, promise you the world, so long as you bow to them. Do what Jesus did and tell them to do one.

Thanks, Colgate.

Power of pain

>shoot yourself in the foot
>"shoot yourself in the foot too!"
>nothankyou.goulash
>"we won't accept that solidarity as a principle is questioned"

Pajeet that hasn't changed his flag, rare sight these days

We're already wasting the EU gibs on pointless sports stadiums and having the elite class literally steal it. We'll be just fine without it. Fuck these jews!

>On Monday, Orbán told the Hungarian parliament that his country “will not give in to blackmail from Brussels and we reject the mandatory relocation quota.” Schulz shot back swiftly at Orbán in his speech on Tuesday.

>“Mr.Orbán says ‘That’s a German problem,'” Schulz said. “Let me make this perfectly clear: When it comes to agricultural policy, it’s all ‘Yes, please.’ When it comes to subsidies, it’s all ‘Yes, please.’ And when it comes to solidarity in refugee policy, it’s ‘No, thank you’ — that’s not acceptable.”

>Poland and Hungary are among the largest net recipients of EU funds, while Germany a net contributor to the bloc.

Try to recover from this, Laszlo.

What's there to recover from? (((Schultz))) is a vermin and the (((EU))) is a failure. It's gonna kill itself with niggers, so we might as well steal from it as much as we can.