How do you feel about hundreds of shitskins burning like a crisp inside a giant commie tower?

How do you feel about hundreds of shitskins burning like a crisp inside a giant commie tower?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTKHz7tD84A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

quick rundown on the victims?

area of town?

racial make up?

Like 98% muzzies

Where did you get that flag?

jet fuel?

It's in far west london where the shitskin percentage is very high. But in tower blocks you will only get shitskins, no white people.

When you post, you can change your flag now.

I FEEL NOTHING FOR THEM.

NOTHING

shrug

They got jewed

> muslims burn in a tall tower
oh the irony

They've become blacked

I'd not heard about this in the (((news))). What was the percentage of whites vs browns in there?

Prevented 7 or 8 terrorist attacks, I'd reckon.

Couldn't care less. No interest at all.

When there are homeless Brits sleeping rough how the fuck can literal refugees get homes?

Can't melt steel beams

You guys have no idea how good this is for the fire safety business

Phone is off the fucking hook. IM THE JEW NOW.

Good.

I have seens some interviews on the news,only niggers and shitskins.

Press f for the bongs

How many really died?
17 confirmed at the moment but I doubt hundreds

haha really?

only muslim nigger died?

Was this another masonic ritual?

The tallest building there in such an odd area for it.

this there's some huge ass irony there. :)))))

Homemade muzzbomb went off occidentally in a flat, fridge exploding cover story in place.

I feel like the upcoming race war just got a whole lot easier if a single spark can fry hundreds of kebabs.

I hear people say don't use a tragedy to promote politics but radio 5 live is using the whole thing to frantically push multiculturalism. Unbelievable shit.

I bet 10 shekels that it was arson, and a false flag that will get nationalists arrested.

It's a good start

Are you retarded? It's front page news on CNN, BBC, Dailymail etc.

All the victims are muslims and shitskins. Pic related.

Not something I want to gloat over or anything. Its sad to see people have their lives taken away from them decades early and in such brutal fashion, especially kids. Even when it comes to none whites.

That said, doesnt change the fact that I consider shitskins as a whole to be a total cancer on society, and want them out of Europe, by force if necessary.

So is pretty much a ghetto?

Same as a I felt when Manchester bombing happened. Absolutely nothing. England is a shithole.

It's unfortunate but it's a symbol of what Anglo-Saxon society has become, fill social housing with muslim immigrants from Africa and other 3rd world shitholes and turn it into a ghetto and then have the jews refurbish it at the lowest possible price so that when a fire breaks out everyone inside dies and hence the burning tower is a symbol of the failed policies of globalism.

Best news I've heard all day. Wish that would happen every day.

Wouldn't people be saying that they heard a large blast or at least some sort of blast?

Jihad fools can't melt British steel beams.

Imagine the smell

I'm running around the house cheering!

THIS

Only hundreds? I'dbe surprised if the kikes don't throw a few extra 0's on.
But not 6 gorillion.No one will ever have 6 gorillion again.

Deus Vult

Fuck all you racisttttt naziiiiii white supremicists Sup Forums bastards.

You see a shitskin. You see a dirty nigger.

I see a doctor an engineer, a lawyer, a professor.

May Allah the merciful have mercy on your souls. Inshalom brothers.

Yup, look at this post:

>hundreds
I wish.

a hoax

Is this a new meme?

How will the media blame this on white Brits?

I see a pile of ash.

It's a start.

Sure thing Abdul

Really? thats ridiculous. I cant even begin to understand how they equate that with "multiculturalism is good"

Multiculturalism is good because it means you get to watch shitskins in low rent housing burn? wut?

Its fucking six million
fucking gassed and incinerated
poof ... up in smoke

I now see the use for these flags. modest keks were had.

The european governments have been building these massive shitskin towers all over our western european towns to enforce multiculturalism.

I see it everyday, nice little towns that were once 100% white but then the gov builds a giant commie block like OP and then it's suddenly 50% white 50% shitskin. You create a ghetto in the blink of an eye.

>Scummy tower of degeneracy in neo-Islamabad burns to the ground

Burn baby, burn.

based exploding fridge

Nice

What a shame.

Multiculturalism is good because it means you get to watch shitskins in low rent housing burn? wut?

Its one of the few upsides

I am milk

It's funny seeing all the threads of outrage on Sup Forums about people tweeting that Republicans deserve to be shot at and how sick/violent the left is, meanwhile we have posts laughing about innocent people being burned alive.
Bunch of hypocrites

Because "oh wow look at all these different colours and people's and religions helping each other in a time of need! People may have reservations about multiculturalism but look how wonderfully it's working here!"
Literally what was said

They're building one smack bang in the middle of town centre here. Literally 99% white working class town. They're in for a ride awakening lad. Some of us here are waiting to burn the place down, after the cunts move in.

You have poor judgement. More than half of muzzies worldwide can't even read.

BAN ASSAULT FRIDGES

More fuel for Molech's fires.

The media has been going on about muslim heroes and shit from day 1. News media kikes' agenda will never fail to take advantage.

not me
I actively taunt them (lefties)
I hope they do attack more
I want more violence, not less.

The violence is good, we need to bring it back.
Im not kidding either. I could write a whole essay on why its neccessary, and why the sooner the better.

>be an immigrant in korea
>hate immigrants in western countries

You realize how retarded you are, right?

Ah the "free Muslim taxi rides" type approach.

>Implying I read anything except the Guardian.

No mention of it there yet. I'm sure Ramadan Islam is writing an opinion piece this instant with closed comments section about how Muslims are the primary victims of skyscraper mass death incidents.

I love you, neighbour.
Here, have a babby dinosaur.

>immigrant
I'm on rotation here

>Closed comments section

Kek. So true.

Oh muzzies can read
Many are literate in multiple languages

they just pretending to be stupid
they got better things to do then have to find a job .... like build bombs, fuck goats, rape kids

I think for their own safety immigrants should no longer be accepted into the country. It is just too dangerous for them.

>4 white people pictured

How can Sup Forums even make it past the CAPTCHA tests?

1. put all your undesirables in commie tower
2. update the facade of your commie tower so it will burn better
3. wait
4. profit

Urban intellectuals win again.

Local media promised me a video of a burning child jumping from level 22
Could anyone share it?

>We need some animation gifs of a refrigerator flying into that building.

oh, military huh.
OK i guess.

Go back to hiding behind a commie flag, leaf.

None of these shit skins added anything to society, even if the politicians ante a bunch of corrupt pedos, they are a symbol of our government institution.
One that the shitskins want to destroy I might add

>white people

You know there are shitskin races who look kinda white but aren't, right?
I don't see a single whitey, and whiteys who live among shitskins are shitskins anyway.

We are just mimicking what the left does.
They want nazis? They get nazis!

youtube.com/watch?v=JTKHz7tD84A

a few old white people only, replacement migration in full force, I doubt many would have been in the country more that 15/20 years

How do you feel about this Interview?

You guys need to shut the fuck up about these innocent people being "shitskins" and how they "deserved" this. You guys are nothing but edgy 13 year olds who hide behind a keyboard.

There is an upside to this. Thats why I encourage the violence.

You say they want to destroy the government.
Yes yes .... let your anger flow.

it all has to burn now brother .. it is the only way forward ... the sooner the better ... while we still have the numbers

Wonder if it smelled like kebab/gyro meat?

That was just Superkebab, trying to rescue some people

It feels liberal and progressive

"deserve" has got nothin to do with it

Communism works!

Kensington and Chelsea is one of the richest boroughs, but it's like India where you have the extreme rich and extreme poor that are nearby.

It's weird.

that old guy on the top right with a yellow shirt doesn't look like a shitskin at all
more like an alcoholic